Welcome Home

Gomawo, Jagiya ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally today Seohyun will be coming home after 5 days in the hospital. She stayed a little bit longer ask JinAh is having jaundice after 2 days born so she wait until her jaundice went off. She already miss home and her girls.

"Are you ready?" YongHwa asked her. Seohyun do a final check and turn to him and nods She sit on the wheelchair her husband is holding and the nurse pass baby JinAh to her. 

"Her jaundice has went off completely. Just keep feed her to avoid it's getting back. But if you see she's a bit yellowish, bring her here quickly." Dr Choi, the paediatrician told them. 

"Nae, doctor. Thank you for your care towards my baby" Seohyun replied. Then she turned to Dr Kang, her Ob-Gyn. "Gomabseumnida, Dr Kang for all your help and care for me over the past 8 months. And thank you for delivering her safely."

"You're most welcome Seohyun-ssi. It is my job to deliver babies. Take care of yourself and see you again for next baby." Dr Kang jokes. She has been Seohyun Ob-Gyn since she was pregnaant with HanAh. 

Seohyun smile. "I don't think I want to get pregnant again anytime soon. The struggle is real."

All the ladies in the room laugh and Yonghwa just smile. 

"YongHwa-ssi, I think you need to give your wife a rest for while. Don't be too rush and hard on her. She went through hard this time." Dr Kang smile meaningfully at YongHwa and she just let out his toothy smile.

"I understand doctor. I'll let her rest as mch as she wants to make sure she recover completely.Once again I want to thank you for all your help and accomodation during her stay here." Yonghwa thank the doctors and rest hospital staffs. "You're ready now, Jagi?" 

"Nae, oppa. Let's go home, Jinah-ya." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The moment they enter their penthouse, Seohyun is surprised to see the staircase of their home is decorated with balloons and ribbons and there is a handmade banner that reads "WELCOME HOME BABY JINAH AND EOMMA.".

"Welcome Home, baby JinAh" Her parents, in laws, and her daughters greets her. She is also greets by her husband's fellow members and their wives and kids. Then her girls runs towards her and hug her waist. 

"Welcome home, eomma.We miss you" they said in unison. YongHwa warns her girls to be careful hugging their mom as SeoHyun is carrying the baby but SeoHyun assures him that its alright. 

"I miss you too sweethearts." she bend down a bit for a kiss from them. 

"Eomma, do you like the banner? I colored it with MinAh and JiHye also help." HanAh excitedly showing her artwork to her mom. Jihye is Jonghyun and Seugyeon's eldest daughter. She is the same age as MinAh. 

"I love it. It's pretty." her words brings a wide smile on the girls face. 

"Welcome home eonnie and congratulations again." SeungYeon, JongHyun's wife hugs her. She is holding her 18 months old daughter, JiMin who is already walking. 

Then Krystal come forward and hugs her too. She is married to MinHyuk and they have a beautiful daughter who is few months older than JinAh. "Congratulations eonnie. Looks like Areum have a playmate now." 

"Gomawo, SeugYeon ah, SooJung ah. Jungshin-ah, your wife is not here?" she asked Jungshin. Jungshin is married to a non celebrity, his wife is a model whom he met while doing fashion show. 

"She maybe join later after her photoshoot." JungShin replied. Among all CNBLUE members, SeoHyun is closer to JungShin than the rest as they are the same age. 

"You guys wait for a while SeoHyun's eomoni and I prepare lunch. All of you must eat here." YongHwa's mom cutely instruct them before going into the kitchen. 

"Eomonim, let us help." SeungYeon said and reach for Krystal but their steps are stop by Mrs Kim. 

"Gwenchana, SeungYeon ah, SooJung ah. You are the guests. Just sit back, relax and play with yout kids. The two of us can manage." Mrs Kim said agreed by SeoHyun's mom. 

"Hyung, show her the surprise. Don't made our effort in vein." JungShin said to YongHwa. SeoHyun look to her husband and ask what is the surprise. 

"Come let's go upstair. I'll show you the surprise." Yonghwa hold her waist gently and slowly guide her upstairs. He brings her to the baby nursery which is attached to their master bedroom. "Surprise!" 

Seohyun is shocked to see the new look of the nursery. The last time she saw the nursery it is still in sky blue in color. Now it has turn into a very sweet lilac theme nirsery. Everything has changed. From the wall, the curtain, the arm chair, the cot matresses, the pillows. Everything. The only thing remain the same is the baby cot and the chest drawer whuch is in white. 

"Oh My God, oppa. You really changed it?" SeoHyun cannot believe her eyes. 

"I told you right, I won't let her sleep in blue nursery. I really put an effort to change it. I wanted to be pink but since the previous paint in blue, the pink doesn't turn out nice. So I decided to go for lilac. do you like the color?"

"I love it. It looks cozy."

"Aihh Hyung, do not take credit for yourself. All of us work hard to create this nursery too." JungShin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter