Our New Angel

Gomawo, Jagiya ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hi All 안녕하세요, my wife and I are blessed with another beautiful baby girl on the evening of June 2. 

Tho she is born a little bit early, she is perfectly healthy. Both my wife and the baby are doing fine. 

Thank you all for the wishes and prayers that you gave us since we announce we are expecting. 

I will update more about my new angel and her sisters in future. Thank you for all your support. 

~정용화, Jung YongHwa~

 

Yonghwa updated his SNS about JinAh birth. YongHwa uses his SNS as a medium to interact with his fans and CNBLUE fans. Normally he will update his SNS to promote or update about his bands. And sometimes he uses it to update the fans about his family too especially his kids. RIght after he updated his SNS, both FNC and SM release official statements about the birth. Being a celebrity couple, they need to discuss the right time if they want to tell any news to public. 

 

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FNC ENTERTAINMENT

Greetings, this is FNC Entertainment. We have a happy news to announce. CNBLUE Leader, JungYongHwa and his wife had welcome a new addition to their family. A healthy baby girl. This baby is the 3rd baby for them joining the other 2 older girls. Both baby and the mother are recovering and doing fine. We wish for a lifetime happiness for his family. Thank you to all the fans who always and support Jung YongHWa, CNBLUE and also his family. Keep support and show your love to them. 

 

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SM

 

Hello this is SM Entertainment. We would like to express our heartfelt congraulations to SNSD Seohyun on the birth of her new baby. She had give birth to a beautiful baby girl on the evening of 2 June. This is her 3rd daughter with her musician/idol husband, Jung YongHwa, CNBLUE leader. Thank you for all the wishes and please keep supporting SeoHyun, TaeTiSeo and also SNSD. 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's weekend and their girls arrived early to the hospital. Today, it's Yonghwa's parents who bring them up. Yonghwa's parents arrived from Busan last night, as it is already late, they decided not to come to the hospital and go straight back home. 

"Good morning, eomma" the girls greets their mother and run towards her. Her parents in law comes in right after the girls. SeoHyun is feeding the baby, while YongHwa is still sleeping on the couch. 

"Hi, my girls are here. I miss you two" she give her daughter a kiss on the lips each. "Go and kiss appa and wake him up."  

The girls nod and straightaway goes to YongHwa and give him endless smooches until he wakes up. "Appa, ireona. ireona." Yonghwa smile as soon as he sees his daughters and hug them tight. The 3 of them giggles before he get off from the couch and tidy himself before he greets his parents. "You just arrived eomma, abeoji?"

His parents nods "How are you Hyun-ah? Still weak and tired? I heard about the intense labor you went through from your mom. I feel bad for you." her mother in law, Mrs Kim Pil-Ok asked her.

"You don't have to feel bad, eomoni. It's something I must go through to deliver my baby. but I have to admit it is the most intense labor I ever experience. The contractions escalate fast and it takes me one hour to push her out. Very different from HanAh. She was out in 5 pushes or less.I am recovering now, still tired and have slight sore but it's getting better." she smiles looking at her worried mother in law. "Thinking about the labor pain is a nightmare.I don't think I want to have anymore babies anytime soon" he glared at YongHwa and he just nods to her statement. 

Mrs Kim turn to her son "Do you hear that YongHwa? What my Hyunie has to go through to give you kids? Not to mention carrying them for 9 months. So please treat her well. AND let her rest."

"Arasso eomma." Yonghwa just nods to his mother. His mother love Seohyun like her own daughter maybe because she doesn't have one. Sometimes Yonghwa thinks his mother favour SeoHyun more than him. 

"Your eomoni made you seaweed soup. Drink it during every meal. This will help to replenish your energy back." YongHwa's dad, Mr Jung JinTaek hand in a thermos to YongHwa. He take it and out it at the serving table. 

"Gomawo, eomoni." 

"Appa, MinAh wants to see baby dongsaeng. Can you hold me." little MinAh open her arms asking YongHwa to carry her. YongHwa lift his tiny girl and bring her closer to SeoHyun and the baby. She is in awe looking at the baby. "What is baby doing, eomma?" she asked.

"Baby is drinking milk. She needs to drink milk to grow up."

"Why she does not use bottle eomma?" HanAh turns to ask. 

"She will use bottle when she is a bit bigger. Now, she will drink from eomma. HanAh and MinAh were like this too when you are a baby." SeoHyun explains further to her girls.

"Can MinAh kiss the baby?" 

"Of course." YongHwa brings her daughter closer and MinAh kiss the baby on the forehead. HanAh follows next. 

His parents who watched the scene smile in disbelief. Never had they imagine between their 2 sons, YongHwa will have 3 daughters and he totally a ddal-pabo. The girls had wrapped him around their fingers and one more is joining. 

"You know what son, I never imagine that you going to have 3 girls. And the funny part is you are a complete fool for your girls." his dad making a remark about him while laughing. 

"Why are you saying that abeoji?" 

"Because you are very carefree kid. You do whatever you want. Looking at how your girls can tame you down, just amuse me." his dad continue.

"Well, people changed."

"Luckily you have all girls, if you have a son and he follows your mischievousness, Hyun will be tired. You are one hard to handle boy. Very playful when you were a kid." his mom continue. 

Yonghwa pull a long face when his mom said that. Being a maknae, YongHwa is so close and pampered with his mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter