Family Man Jung YongHwa

Gomawo, Jagiya ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YongSeo's crib)

Seohyun is busy packing her husband's clothes. YongHwa will be away for 2 days 1 night trip to Busan as he has to host a Cultural Event show at his hometown. This is already three years in a row he hosted the show as this year marks his 5th time being the Cultural Ambassador of Busan. Seohyun walk slowly to the closet to choose the shirt for him to wear. Her steps are slow now as she is getting heavier being almost 9 months pregnant. 

"Let me pack my self sweetheart. I told you to rest right." Yonghwa quickly take the clothes from Seohyun hands. "Now, go and sit on the bed and let me finish packing." he instructed. 

"I'm just pregnant, oppa. Not that I am sick till I need to rest 24/7." she continue to fold his tshirts and put it inside the bag. 

Yonghwa gently slids her hair behind her ears and give her a peck on the forehead. "I don't want to tire yourself, that's all. Are you sure you going to be okay, jagiya?" he asked his wofe again for the ~th time. He is so worried to leave her even just for one night. 

Seohyun just smiles at him. She hold his hand to assures him that she is ok. "This is not my first pregnancy and I am not due i a month time. Your baby and I will be doing good." She place her hand on her bulging tummy. This is their third baby. They are already blessed with 2 girls and they are being told that this one will be a little boy.  

"How am I not worried. The last time you went into premature labor. You have no idea how scared I am that time. I almost feel my heart can stop beating anytime at the waiting room. That is why I free my schedule since last month so I can accompany you. If not because the mayor himself called me, I won't go." there's still reluctant look on his face. Seohyun understand why he is worried. She went into premature labor during her second pregnancy until she need to undergo emergency C-section. She was bleeding because of placenta previa and they almost lost the baby. Their daughter is born premature at 7 months and need to be in incubator until full term. That is why their second daughter is smaller as compared to kids her age. She was born with only 1.5kg weight and very very tiny. 

"Don't worry too much. You only be there for 1 night and my parents will stay here, so I am in good care." she caress her tummy gently. "Listen there baby, your appa is so worried. Promise him that you won't come out when he is away." she smiles when she feels her baby kicking. She takes Yonghwa hands and place it on her belly. "Looks like you get an agreement from your son."

Yonghwa smiles and bend down. He kiss SeoHyun's tummy and making a promise with his unborn baby, "Adeul, take good care of eomma and wait for appa, arasso?" he then claims Seohyun's lips "Thank you for always be an understanding wife." 

Their loving moments suddenly got interrupted by 2 little girls who ran to their room with shrieking voices "Appa! Appa!"

They broke the kiss right away "Looks like we have intruders" he said before turning to his running daughters. He kneeled down and hug them. "My princesses are back. Let me hug you two" he hug his two little girls. Jung HanAh, his eldest is 6 years old and Jung MinAh his second born just turn 4 last month. 

"Appa, Bruce samchon said you are going to Busan today. Is it true?" HanAh ask Yonghwa.

"Yes sweetie. Appa need to work. So HanAh must promised Appa. Can you please help Appa to take care of Eomma, MinAh and your baby dongsaeng?" the 6 year old nods right away. "Yes, I can Appa. Because HanAh is the big noona is the house." 

"Yonghwa laugh and take out his right pinky "Yaksok?". His daughter clings her small pinky with his. "Yaksok." 

"Charaesso." he caress his daughter head. "Appa will buy something for you two. What do you want?" 

"I want a book!" HanAh quickly reply. She is so little Seohyun. Not only the looks but her attitude that love reading as well. 

"Arasso. And what do my sweet MinAh wants?" he asked his tiny daughter. MinAh is so petite that people thought she is just a 3 year old toddler. 

"A doll" she replied softly. Their second girl is so petite, delicate and quiet. She also looks a bit different. She is very fair and her hair are slightly brown. Her eyes are big and round. She looks like a doll. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun doesn't know who she takes after. Both her looks and attitude. People said, her looks are combination of them. 

"Arasso, I get you a doll." she smile and kiss her father n the cheek. 

Seohyun who watch them all along just shakes her head looking at how YongHwa pampered their daughters. He is a loving father and like a friend to them. That's why they prefer him than her most of the time. She only get their full attention when YongHwa is not around. She gets up from the bed and walk closer to them. 

"Ok girls, go and change your uniform and we can have lunch together. Appa need to go to Busan after lunch." they straigtaway obey to their mother's instruction and go to their room to change. She then turn to Yonghwa "You pampered them too much, yeobo. I'm afraid they are going to be spoilt." she raise her concern. 

He just grin sheepishly "No, they wont because they have you as their mother." Eventhough Seohyun looks soft from the outside but she is strict and discipline with their kids. She has a way to make them lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter