Chapter 7

Witness protection program

At first. thank you all, for the nice comments. I always grin like a crazy person. when I see them. They make me really happy. Second. I'm greatful that you all like this story so far and I hope you guy will follow me tll the end^^. And last but not leastyou guys are the best. So enough with the emotion here is the next chapter. and sorry if they son't are that long.*bow*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

„Say Youngjae what would you do if I kiss you?“

“I thought you are interested in girls, why the change of mind?”

“Oh I never said I’m only interested in girls.” he grin at me and come a little more closer.

“So boy, what would you do?”

“Who knows. Why don’t you just try to find it out?” I don’t know what make me say that, it could be the alcohol, but I’m nor sure.

“Oh ho, a big improvement. And just for the protocol you didn’t say no. So I don’t hit me okay.” I feel his breathing on my lips and open them unconsciously. Something wet touched my lips as suddenly a ringing broke the situation. Hyun whispers a and leans back, away from me. A got a strange feeling, is that disappointment? I open my eyes again and realized just now, that I have closed them. My face got warm. The ringing sound is Hyuns mobile phone. With an annoyed voice he answered the phone with a ‘Yes?’ I can’t follow the conversation, I thought to much about the almost kiss. What was the wet thing on my lip? I look up right in Hyuns face. Even annoyed like that he still looks handsome. I lift my hand unconsciously and touch his cheek slightly. Hyun looks up to me and his charming smile returns. I just smile back. He took my hand in his free one and starts kissing each finger. Gosh his lips really are soft. I need to suppress a moan. If his lips feel this amazing on my finger who know how they would feel on my own lips or the body.

 

“Right now Hyung? I’m kind of busy right now.” with that said he pulled me on his lap. I suppressed a scream. No need to reveal myself to the other person on the phone. Again I feel his breath on my lips. I close my eyes again waiting for those soft lips touching mine. But the person on the phone must have said something because instead of the kiss on the lips I got a kiss on my forehead.

“Okay Hyung. But let me say one thing. You will pay for this!” he hangs up and threw the phone behind him. I don’t know what I should do. He sighs again, kiss my forehead again and hugs me tight before he let go of me. He lift me up, bridal style. I put my arms around his neck so he won’t drop me.

“So which way princess?” I ignore the princess and show with my hand the way. He starts walking towards the direction of my bedroom. Inside of my bedroom the put me on my bed softly. Move my hair away from my forehead he kisses it for the third time before he leans back.

“I’m sorry princess. But I have to go now. I’ve got a slight emergency at my working place and they need me there. But don’t worry what ever had happened tonight, we will do it next time, okay” I whisper an okay and with one last over my head he left my bedroom. I feel how drowsy my eyes get. I don’t know when I fall asleep but I’m sure that I hear how the front door closed.

 

 

 

Hyun POV

 

I got my phone out of my pocket and calls my Hyung back.

“Hello, B.Y.? here is J.D. So what is so important that I have to stop my mission?”

“Well J.D. let’s lust say the boss sits in front of me and want tot talk to you! Like right now.”

I sigh. Seems like the boss doesn’t like the way I do my work.

“I will be there in 10 minutes. “

“Roger that.” with that we both hang up the phone. Before I got in my car I look up the building.

Good night my princess. I turn back to my car and got inside. I can call me lucky that we got trained to have a high alcohol tolerance or I would get some problems driving right know. I start the car and drive to my partner. It even took me less than 10 minutes. Knowing that if you let the boss wait, he will kill you. I leave the car and walk into the building. The room is filled with my whole team and in a corner I see my partner and my boss sitting there drinking hot coffee. Oh that truly sound nice. Now a hot coffee. I walk towards the table, nodding at my Partner who still wear his costume. I salute at my boss with my typical line

 

“Officer Jung Daehyun arrived to report his information.”

“No need to be so formal Officer Jung. Don’t forget, you are undercover agent. You need to be always in your character.”

“Yes Sir.” and I got calm again. I take the chair next to my partner.

“So Officer Jung. Any new news about you mission?”

“It seems like that our observation target has nothing to do with the black bog group. But he got target by them. Everyday he got shadowed by one of them. Today he got a packet with woman cloth in them. I got no clue why they send him such cloth.” I start to report.

“Hmm. And officer Bang what are you first impressions of the observation target?”

“He don’t act like one of them at all. Even his shyness is not an act. My impression says: He is a victim of the black bogs and need to be protected. We all know what happens to the people who get target by the group. “

“Okay than Team listen up.” the voice of the boss boomed trough the whole room.

“The gangsta group the black dogs are targeting an innocent person. Our mission as the P-Team is, to protect the people. We have the help of the U-Team Officer Bang Yongguk and Officer Jung Daehyun as special undercover agents they know what we have to do, so this mission won’t be a failure. Don’t forget we are still the police. We have to make sure that the people in Seoul are save and the bad guys are behind the bars. So don’t disappoint me and the state! You are all dismissed!”

“Yes, Sir!” the whole room booms back and salute. I look and Yongguk-Hyung and we both nod at each other.

“Boss is it okay if I dismiss myself? it was a long day and I need to prepare for the next step.”

“Okay but remember Officer Jung,, rule number one don’t get to close to the target.”

“Yes, Sir” I salute and leave the bar. I’m sorry boss but I would say it’s already to late. This boy is way to cute. I wouldn’t say I am crushing on him, but...I’m… yeah okay I’m crushing on him, hard. But just look at this boy, he is way to cute. I just hope that he won’t hate me to much, if he find out the true.

 

“Hey Daehyun! Wait up!” I feel how a hand stopped me from entering the car.

“What’s wrong Yongguk-Hyung?”

“Please don’t tell me it’s true?” I look at him with a puzzled glance. What does he mean?

“Oh Daehyun don’t give me that look. You totally know what I mean! I thought you are a professional undercover cop. How can you develop feeling for a target? You, of all people know what will happen!” ! How does he know?

“Don’t know what you mean!”

“Oh Daehyun. You know what I mean. I was your ing bartender for the night. I saw your looks you throw at the boy. He is a ing observation target. You know the….”

“Gosh Yongguk I know ‘kay.” I interrupt his speech. It’s not like I knew the dumb rules as an undercover cup. But nobody is save of their own feeling.

“Don’t worry Yongguk, I know what I have to do and what not. Trust me Hyung. I won’t make the same mistake as my old man.” And with that said I went into my car, start the engine and drive towards my home, not looking back at Yongguk.

 

 

Youngjae POV.

 

I wake up with a slight headache. Uhh how much did we drink last night? I sit up, holding my head. Do I have painkillers? I think in the kitchen, I still should have some. So I walk with tiny steps towards the kitchen. I look through the cupboards but can’t find any. So okay time for coffee and hoping that the headache will go away from alone. I had read somewhere that espresso with lemon help against headache. But if it helps against a hangover? And I’m not a fan of strong coffee. I like it more mild. I wait till the coffee machine finished cooking the black gold and I pour it in my mug.

I walk into my living room and got a half heart attack. Thank god that I got a tight grip on my mug or it would be now on the ground, broken in thousand pieces. What are they doing in my living room and how the did hey got inside? I feel how the anger got bigger inside of me, but I try to hold it in. There on my couch Lee Hwangmin sit comfortable, behind him Jongdae and Sungjun.

“Ahh Youngjae, I see you finally woke up. It seems like, you had fun last night.” Hwangmin says with a strange voice. A shiver run down my back, but I don’t say anything.

“It seems like you don’t know, who owns you know.” his voice drops some degrees lower, almost ice cold. Hwangmin than snips with his finger and Jongdae walks slowly towards me, with a scary grin on his face. All alarm bells in my head are ringing, but I can’t move. Jongdae is only a few steps away from me as suddenly the ringing from my phone can be heard. That let me unfreeze and that in the right moment. Jongdae almost reached me, but I jumped back, letting go of my mug, which broke into tiny pieces as soon as it hit the ground. I run back into my bedroom, from where the ringing came from and lock the door behind me, right at the moment as Jongdae crashed against it. The impact was so hard that it pushed me back from the door, but the door stays locked. I searched for my phone and found it under my pillow. I accept the call right away.

 

“Youngjae? I hope I didn’t woke you up. It’s me Hyun.” Hyun? Oh my god it’s Hyun.

“Hyun? You need to help me, please.” I plea at him.

“Huh? What’s wrong?”

“Please Hyun, help me!” *crack* No! I look up and see that the door won’t hold any longer. I look around the room, but see no place where I can hide myself.

Hello? Youngjae? What’s wrong?” Hyun says on the other side of the phone, but I am to scared to say anything, still looking around the room. * Bang* I jump up. Jongdae is now bumping against the door with his shoulder. I need to hurry up. Holding my phone tight in my hand I look a third time around the room. My sigh fall on the window. Seems like I have no other way. Grabbing my wallet, which lays next to the bed, I open the window. And not to late. One last bump from Jongdae and the door gave up and broke into some pieces. I climb up the windowsill and out of the window.

NOO! JONGDAE STOPP HIM! NOW!” Hwangmin screams and Jongdae jump towards the window. I look right and left, but saw nothing. But looking down, I saw the fire escape. I look up again and see how Jongdae jumps towards me. No or never. I let go of the window and jump towards the fire escape and that not to late. Jongdae hands almost got me, but he miss me barely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guy don't hate me now >_< hope you had fun reading^^ and are not too disappointed >_< till the next update *wave*