Chapter 11

Witness protection program

I want to tank eveybody who is still reading this story and subscribing it. I hope you like this chapter^^

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Several months later

 

Youngjae PoV

And here we are again. The same disco like every Saturday for more than 7 month now. The first times were horrible. All those half body who were dancing to the loud music on several small stages. Hwangmin said he wanted to celebrate how fresh relationship. Till today I don’t know how his brain works. One second he is nice and joke with his men he next second he screams at them and holding a gun pointing at each of them. At night he  force himself on me, me, rip my cloth of my body. Every time I resist his touches made him angry. He start to hit me, scream at me that I should behave, that a lover don’t act like that. Every time I fight against him, scream at him. At some point his grip, his hits get weaker. I always use that moment to push him away ,run towards the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Hwangmin follows right behind me, but crashes every time against the locked door. He again screams against the door, screams I have to open this door immediately or god know what will happen. He knocked and kicked against the door but the door stays closed. He try nice words, says he was sorry and that he won’t hit me anymore but I won’t open that damn door. Every night I fell asleep inside the bathroom, my body got used to the hard ground. At days when he has to do his business, I stay inside my room, put blankets and pillows inside the bathroom so that it won’t be to hard and cold. But never did we have , thank god.

At the first 2 month, every time he went outside with me, I try to flee. Well I try. I got caught very fast. There was one time, I almost reached a small police department, but Hwangmins men caught me before I could get inside. I fight against them with all my might, it even got some attention from some police officers but one of the man, I forgot his name, said that I was drunk and that he was my brother. The officers believed that lie without confirming it first. They wished us a good day and went back to their work. On of the man, he was tall and muscular just lifted me like a bag that weight nothing. This was my last attend to flee. Since that incidence, Hwangmin is more careful. He got me a collar with a lock and a chain leash and every time he got outside, he pulled me behind him like a dog, like tonight.

‘Wild Dreams’ is the name of the club Hwangmin went every weekend. It is an open minded club which tolerates every ual preferences. The music is loud, the dance areas always full with people, the toilets are surprising clean. The club got a VIP Lounge, the place where we are right now. Hwangmin sit on a soft red two person couch. A  drink on one hand while the leash is in his other hand. Jongdae and Sungjun both stand behind him with a drink in their hands too. The owner of the club, Choi Jungsoo sit opposite from us. And me? As soon as Hwangmin sat down on the couch he pat the seat next to him. At first I didn’t move but one hard pull let me fall towards him. He place me on his lap, put his arm with the leash around my torso, so I can’t stand up. Choi Jungsoo, the man is young maybe 28 or a little older. His blond hair is styled like one of those k-pop idols. He wears a simple but still expensive black suit with a black dress-shirt. He too has a drink in his hand.

"So Hwangmin Hyung how is business? I heard from Taesung that you still couldn’t get a deal with the guys from Busan." Jungsoo says with a smirk on his lips. I feel how the grip around my hip tightens.

"Choi Jungsoo beware of your words." Jongdae growls from behind us. The man just laugh.

"It’s okay Jongdae." Hwangmin says. "Choi Jungsoo the business runs fantastic. And yes your right Busan still is stubborn and won’t let me in. But that not important. Busan may be a big city but the underground there is not that big. I heard that those guys make deals with the police. And we all know that this move is a big no go in our business. And who would make deals with such weak guys."

That makes Jungsoo laugh more.

"So true Hyung so true. Well let’s stop talking about business. This is a club. And your is truly a beauty. Say where did you find such a nice girl."

Ah yeah I forgot to tell that since the first time being here Hwangmin forced me into the dress he once send me. Right now I wear the black dress which reach mid thigh. The tights are itching and the high heels are the pure horror. (respect on all girls who can walk, dance and even run in those shoes). It’s hot under the wig and I won’t talk about the make up. All in all I look like a ing girl right know, Hwangmin made sure of it.

"Well Jungsoo girls like her are one in a million. Someone like won’t you find everywhere. I was just lucky that this little butterfly got caught in one of my webs." What matching words.

„Well Hyung if you find another raw girl, call me this club could always use such girls." Jungsoo laughs dirty stand up and left the room. Hwangmin sigh.

"Oh how I hate him. If the business with him won’t bring so much money he would be dead by now." The grip on my hip tightens more if that is even possible.

"Gosh sweetheart you smell so nice." His hand wanders from my hip down to my . "And this soft feeling. Oh my sweetheart when will you give yourself fully and willing to me." His lips graze my ear. I flinch at his touch. He start kissing my ear and slowly wanders down to my neck and start here and there. I squirm and try to push myself away from him. Hwangmin let go of my neck, violet and blue hickeys decorate my neck. He snuggles against my neck and whispers a quiet ‘mine’. I feel how the tears burn behind my eyes but nothing run down my face. I cried so much the last months that I must be dry. And like that hour after hour passes. Hwangmin drank one glass after another but wasn’t one bit drunk. (Years of experience, Hwangmin once explained.) Suddenly people are screaming. Hwangmin put me down from his lap and softly on the couch, never letting go of the leash. Jongdae and Sungjun walk around the couch and in front of us, their gun in their hands. Than something crashes against the door, Jongdae and Sungjun put themselves into a defense position ready to shoot at the everything that will come through that door. Hwangmin jump up from the couch, pulling at the leash, a  sign for me to follow him. He push me behind him, while with the other hand getting his gun. More screaming can be heard from outside than the door got rip open.

"LEE HWANGMIN!" it is Jungsoo, he got a panic look on his face.

"Choi Jungsoo. What the is happening out there." Hwangmin growls at the man.

"AS IF YOU DIDN’T ING KNOW THAT! YOU SET ME UP YOU ER! YOU ING CALLED THE COPS!" his panicked face turns red and angry. ‘Cops? The police?’ I am kind of shocked.

"Sungjun." Hwangmin says in his business voice. Sungjun, not saying anything just nodded, walk towards Jungsoo, grabs his arm and pulls him inside the room before he close the door. Jungsoo stumble at the hard pull but could catch himself not to fall down.

"Jongdae." Again the business voice. Jongdae too just nodded and push the man onto the couch.

"Okay listen Jungsoo, you have to calm down. What exactly happens out there." Hwangmin voice was low and calm. Jungsoo look up at the man, still an angry look on his face.

"Those ers of cops run down my club, and arrest everybody."

"The cops? Why?"

"Why? Oh come on Hwangmin, no need to play the innocent here." Jungsoo growls.

"Okay if I really set you up, would I still be here?" Jungsoo freeze. His angry face turns into a confuse one.

"Than who did it? I never made any business here. I even forbid other to make their business here. So why the are the cops here?"

"Who knows maybe a angry business partner or so. But that isn’t important now. Jungsoo we have to flee this place or we all are ed up." No matter how much I hate him, he sure knows how to keep calm in such situations. But if it’s true and there is really the police out there, than should I try to flee again? But what if they think I’m part of those guys? Again tears burn behind my eyes, the thought that outside of that room could be my freedom, that I could see my family again and Himchan-hyung, but the fear is to big. A yank on the leash got me out if my thoughts. It seems like Jungsoo and Hwangmin have a plan to escape. Jongdae and Sungjun both are the first one who got out of the room. They look left and right. After some seconds Sungjun is back and nodded at Hwangmin that everything is save. Hwangmin pushes Jungsoo in front of him out of the room. The man stumble a little. Hwangmin turns back to me, his face is soft. He stare at me for some minutes before he give me a soft kiss on my lips. This time I didn’t resist his touch, too shocked of the soft feeling. He let go of my lips, give me a small smile and grabs my hand, not the leash this time and steps out of the room. Out if the room the screams are louder together with the shouts from the police. Jungsoo lead the way together with Jongdae. In the middle of our group are Hwangmin and me and the end is Sungjun. Jongsoo lead us into an empty kitchen. At the other end of the room is the supplier door.

"That door lead into the small alley behind the club. Only my supplier and my workers can go through this door. It’s always loocked so I need to get the key. Go ahead I will get the key." Jungsoo points at the door. Hwangmin nods and start walking towards the door. The clacking of my shoes on the tile echoes through the whole kitchen. Hwangmin, Jongdae and Sungjun  all burns around to me. Hwangmin opens his mouth, ready to say something but than he looks behind me. And in the right moment. Jongsoo who had said that he will get the key, was at the door and talking to a man. He pointed at us saying something. The man nods gave Jungsoo a thick packet of money and steps into the kitchen.

"Lee Hwangmin? One move and I shoot!" the man is a police officer. Hwangmin didn’t care what the man said. He looks at Jungsoo, his face red and angry.

"Choi Jungsoo I always knew that you are a son of a , but that you really went that far and set me up into a trap. That is really low. But not just that. You really made a deal with the cops. You are as weak as the busan idiots." Jungsoo just laugh, dirty and mean. Than Hwangmin grabs my his lifts me up bridal style while giving Sungjun the order to cover us and Jongdae to open the ‘damn door no matter how’. Both men do what they got ordered to. Sungjun run behind us shooting at the man, who immediately hide behind the counter. Jongdae shoot at the lock from the door. The noises from the shooting must have alarm other officers as more men come into the kitchen, start shooting at us. Hwangmin hide behind a counter with a stove.

"Gosh Jongdae faster! I’m almost out of bullets." Sungjun screams dodging a bullet. The shooting is loud and let me flinch at every bullet that hit the metal of the kitchen. Jondgae curses at Sungjun. Than Jongdae got a lucky hit and the lock of the door is broken.

"Good job Jongdae and now help Sungjun. Sungjun come on the door is open let’s get out of here."

"Yes sir!"

Hwangmin stand up, still with me in his arms and start jogging towards the door. He almost reaches the door as suddenly something forcefully pulls me back on my collar, choking me. The pull is so strong and sudden that Hwangmin loose the hold on me and I fall hard on the ground while coughing and holding my throat. Tears of pain run down my face. that’s hurt. Hwangmin stops and turns back. He grabs my wrist helping me up, still weak on my legs. He drags me up again and pulls me behind him till I got hold back forcefully, again. I start gasping for air as Hwangmin see that the end of the leash got hooked around the gas stove. however that is possible. I see how his face got a look of panic. He fumbles at the lock of the collar, try to open it up in a hurry, unsuccessful. Jongdae and Sungjun run towards us. Jongdae try to push the police officers back with shooting while Sungjun pull at Hwagmins arm. But Hwangmin is stubborn. He puhes the hand from Sungjun away.

"Boss, please we have to leave." Sungjun  plea at his him.

"No I can’t Sungjun. I can’t leave him here. He needs me! I need him." I look up to Hwangmin, his face full of panic. His eyes stare right into mine, as something wet touches my cheek. My eyes widen. He is crying. That man who was so calm some minutes before is now crying. What the heck is wrong with this guy. He seems to be surprised of his own as he saw the tears on my cheek. He stare at them for some minutes, ignore the begging from Sungjun, the screams from Jongdae that he is almost out of bullets, the police that comes closer and closer, all that got ignored from Hwangmin, who slowly looks back at my eyes, a small but soft smile on is lips.  He than bend down to me, giving me a hug, not saying anything. The hug is tight and feels strange.

"Hwangmin-hyung please." Sungjun begs, looking between the cops, his boss and the door.

"Lee Hwangmin. Don’t move! You and your men are under arrest." One of the police officer screams. Hwangmin tightens the hug for a short moment but soon let go.

"Yoo Youngjae. This is now a promise to you. I will find you,  will find you and never ever won’t let you go again!" he whispers into my ear, give my forehead a kiss and finally let me go. Sungjun visible relieved pulls Hwangmin out of the room, Jongdae behind him still shooting at the officers. Totally exhaust, still gasping for air, lean back against a counter. Some officers run after Hwangmin and his men, while some other stay in the room. " officers walk towards me, each a gun in their hand pointing it at me.

"Don’t move!" Says the one while the other put some handcuffs around ma wrists. They pulls me up on my shaking legs, I stumble a little against the one who handcuffs me. He supports me while his partner loose the leash from the stove. With the help of the officers we got out of the club and into a police car. I lean against the cold window while one of the officers went behind the steering wheel and start the car and the other sit down next to me. The ride doesn’t take long. Inside the police department is pure chaos. People running around screaming here and there. The one who had cuffed me pulls me inside a room.

"Sit down and wait here. We will be back to ask you some question." He says and leave the room. I look around the room. A metal table in the middle of the room with 3 chairs around it. Three walls are dark while the one behind me was the mirror. Everything looks exactly like the interrogation room from all those crime dramas and movies. After some minutes,5 mabey 10 minutes, both police officers came back. One has a notebook and a pen in his hand while the other had a cup with something warm and a blanked in his arms. He put the pot in front of me and the blanked around my shoulders. Until now I didn’t realize how hard I am shivering and shaking, to much happened those past hours. I thanks the man in a small voice, cracking a little because of the damaged throat. The officers give me a small smile and sit down next to his partner.

"So miss, I’m officer Kim Namjin and this is officer Park Heokjin. And we got some questions for you." The officer with the notebook says while pointing at me and his partner.

"So my first question is what relationship do you have with Lee Hwangmin? We all saw how he didn’t want to leave without you and how he got imitate with

"I’m am a hostage, ah no I was a hostage. Lee Hwangmin kidnapped me some month ago and force me to be with him." I was a lover. I was. I was I was. Oh my god, I’m finally free. The realization come down like a thunder. Tears run down my face, but this time not the silence tears no I cry like a small child. The officer, I think Officer Park is it, stand up and gives me a tissue.

"Hostage?" both officers look at me with a puzzles face. As soon as I somehow calm down I start with the talking.

"Yeah some month ago, or was it a year? I don’t know anymore. Some month ago I witness how his men shot another one in an allay. Since than he follows me." My voice was quiet and soft.

"Why didn’t you turn to the police?" Officer Kim says.

"I wanted to but Hwangmin, his men followed me everywhere. He even threatened me with my parents, that he will kill them. And Himchan too."

"Wait Himchan? Like Kim Himchan? A tall man with short black hair, a little loud, kind of like a mother?" this time my look is kind of confused. How do they know Himchan Hyung?

"Say miss what is your name?"

"Yoo Yongjae, officers. And I’m not a miss." And with that I pull the wig off my head. Officer Kim and officer Park both are shocked. Officer Kim than behind me at the mirror.

"Immediately call Officer Bang and officer Jung," he than look at me, " we got his boy."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yey another Chapter and this time it doesn't took 2 month to write it *happy*

I hope you had fun reading^^ and I'm sorry for all grammer mistakes that I did V_V I try to get better.

leave a comment if you liked it(or not)^^ and I hope the next chapter won't take so long.