Chapter 6

Witness protection program

I make room for Hyun, so he can get inside. He looks around with interested eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Hyun-ah. I’m still not ready yet. Could you wait some minutes? It won’t take long.”

“No worries. Take all time your need.” thanking him, I walk to my bedroom and close the door behind me. Thank god the bathroom is connected to my bedroom So I take a fast shower. Getting dressed in a simple jeans and light blue shirt, which is a little loose on my body. Thank god my hair dries really fast on the air, so no need to dry it with the hair dryer. All that took me no more than 10 minutes. I walk back into the living room. But what I see let me freeze in my movement. There he stand, a really handsome guy. Okay at the moment I don’t see much. Only the back, but even that sight is glorious. I cough a little. Hyun-ah turn to me with a strange look on his face.

 

“Oh Youngjae-ah. I didn’t know that you have that kind of hobby. I must say you really didn’t look like that.” What does he mean? I don’t really have much hobbies, From time to time I play some games but most of the time I go job hunting. Hyun must have seen the puzzled look on my face. He put his arms a little higher, showing me what he is holding. My puzzled look turns into a shocked one. He’s holding the black dress! I totally forgot to put that thing away. I’m so dumb.

 

“That...ehhh.. no….ehhh.” I don’t know what to say. Should I lie? Or should I tell him the true?

Hyun must have seen my troubled face.

“So not a hobby from you. What a shame. I believe that you sure look great in that dress.” Okay my troubled face turned into a horror one. Hyun just laugh.

“I’m joking, No worries. But if it’s not a hobby of your, why do you have it?

 

“Someone send me a packet with it inside.” I tell him in a small voice. This is so embarrassing.

“You mean this?” he points of the packet next to the dress. I just nod. He turns back to the packet and his hands starts searching trough it. It doesn’t take long and he turns back to me.

“Okay wow, whoever send you this packet through of everything.” Hyun hold several things in his hand.

“I mean not only the dress but the tights in black, high heels, a black leather jacket and a wig.”

“This is a joke right.” I am kind of speechless. Why would somebody send me that? Sure I know that I’ve got a slender body, that isn’t really manly, but my face screams ‘man’.

“Hmm somehow I would really like to see you in that cloth.” Hyun mutters but I can hear him clear.

“Ehm what?”

“Oh did you hear me? Sorry it’s just, you sure look handsome. But I’m somehow interested how you would look in those cloth. “

“Oh forget it, I never will wear those cloth in my entire life.” I feel how my cheeks and ears turn red. I walk to the cloths, put them back into the packet and close it.

“You wanted to go out with me right, well let’s go okay.” Hyun just laugh at my pleading voice but nod.

Okay let’s go.” I grab my wallet and keys and we both walk out of the flat. I make sure to lock the door behind me and test it. Yep this door surely is closed. We take the lift and went down. Hyun has parked his car right in front of the building. And boy this was a car. Sadly I don’t know much about them, but this car sure looks expensive. The car sign is an Audi but don’t ask me which one. The car was dark, maybe black and looks a little like a sport car. Inside of the car is everything is made out of with leather. All in all this car looks ing expensive inside like outside. Hyun already went inside, but I am unsure. I am afraid to broke something.

“Youngjae-ah? You’re alright?”

Ah yeah.” I open the door slowly and went inside. Hyun starts the car and drive towards central city.

 

Hyun drive maybe for 20 minutes before he stops in front of a small bar.

Here we are. This is the bar of a friend of mine. No worries I’m sure you will like it.” we got out of the car and went into the bar. And Hyun was right. This bar is really nice. It isn’t big, it is cozy, the light is dimmed. The bar counter is right across the entry with maybe 20 barstools. Inside of the whole room tables with chairs were placed randomly, but with enough place to walk trough them. Hyun lead me trough the room to the bar. Behind the bar stand a tall you man, maybe a little older as me. He has bleach blond hair and wear a typical bartender outfit. Black pants with black shoes, a white shirt and a black vest over it. His blond hair isn’t styled but he still looks handsome like that. The hell, what is wrong with those people and looking handsome as . Hyun walks towards the guy behind the bar and give his a big hug.

Yong my friend. Long time no see.”

Gosh Hyun. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be on shift tonight?”

Ah my boss told me to get home. So I used the time to show my new friend the best bar in the whole city.”

Ahahaha you flatter me to much boy. So who is this friend of yours?” Hyun let go of his friend and take a step to the side. The bartender, Yong-ah, has a nice smile on is face which shows a little of his gums, somehow…..cute? The bartender walks around his counter and come closer towards me. He circles around me, looking up and down.

Yeah Hyun not bad, got quiet the catch there.” he give me a slight claps on my shoulder before he walk back behind his counter.

Yong-Hyung is it okay if we sat down in the corner? And about the drinks I will take the usual. For Youngjae too please.” Yong just nod a little before Hyun take my arms and lead me towards a table.

I wanted to take a chair but Hyun is faster, got he chair and pull it back for me. I feel how my cheeks got red again. I thanked him with a small voice. Hyun present me a charming smile before he sat across from me. It doesn’t take long before Yong come with the two drinks.

Okay here are two long distance runner, and two grilled cheese sandwiches”

Oh thank you Hyung, you’re the best.”

And like that the time flies by like nothing. The bar slowly got fuller and at 10 pm the bar is packed.

I talked with Hyun about everything. Our hobbies, what we like and dislike, about friends. I would even say that I talked way to much about Himchan-hyung but Hyun just smiled and listen to anything I said. The only topic that we didn’t talk about is work. I didn’t ask what he was doing and he didn’t ask me what I was doing. Thank good, it would be ing embarrassed to tell him that I’m still job hunting and tat I can’t afford the university fees. We talked the whole night till 1 am. I had so much fun it kind of hurts to say good night but Hyun had to work the next day. We said goodbye to Yong who just winked a little. The bar got emptier, only some drunken guys sat at the bar counter and talking with each other.

We went to the car and this time Hyun open the door for me, I thanked him and got inside the car. He close the door and walk around the car, but before he could get inside, some guy stopped him. I can’t understand what they were saying but it looks like a small argument. Hyun can get rid of the guy and got inside the car.

Is everything okay?” I look at him with worried eyes. He looks back at me with a smile. He lifts his right hand and put it on my left cheek. His thumb the skin slightly. That movement let me freeze in the seat. I feel how my cheeks got warmer and I am totally sure that I must be deep red in the face. But the warm smile on Hyuns face stays. He doesn’t make fun of me. We stays like that some more minutes.

You don’t pull back, so improvement for me?” he asks a little cheeky. I don’t really want to destroy the moment. So I just chuckle a little.

I interpret that as yes.”

Who knows.” I just say. I have to say I won’t get tired looking at his face. It is totally flawless, got an even tan and his eyes are dark and deep.

So Youngjae now that we know each other way better, can I ask if we can do this again? I have to say, tonight was really fun.”
“Are you sure you want to hand out with someone like me? I’ve got nothing interest
ing on me.”

Oh Youngjae you talking way to less from you. And believe me, I wouldn’t hang out the whole night with someone, who I think is boring. So believe in yourself. You are way more interesting as you think. But enough, it’s late. Time to get you home.” And with that the conversation has ended and the hand on my left cheek vanished. It now felt cold. Hyun started the car and drive towards my home. We drive for maybe only 5 minutes, as I suddenly feel a hand on my left hand. I let me slightly jump in my seat. I try to get my hand free from the grip but Hyun has a tight one.

Let go!”

Nope.” he plopped the ‘p’ in the end.

Hyun please let go. What if people see? This sure looks strange!”

It’s 1 am nobody is outside. And I just want to warm you up a little, you seem cold.” he give me a toothy smile. I sigh and accept my defeat. That let the guy next me grin a little more. He than intertwine our fingers. I feel how warm I got again and look out of the window, away from Hyun, fast. But I can’t suppress the light grin that crawl on my face. It didn’t took long till we reached my flat again. We both got out of the car and went inside. We took the lift up and walk towards my door. I open it. Nothing strange inside, thank god. Hyun follows me inside but stopped behind the door.

So you want to drink a coffee or something?” I ask hesitantly, scratching the back of my head.

We just look at each other, on my side me with an unsure look, feeling totally idiotic. Hyun on the other side totally cool, calmy with both hands in his pockets.

A coffee? Really Youngjae?” this sentence bring more uneasiness to me.

Oh why not.” Hyun shrug his shoulders and got out of his shoes.

But instant of coffee you you have something like beer?” he walks towards the kitchen.

Beer? Your sure? You still need to drive or not?”

Oh Youngjae Youngjae. Clueless Youngjae. You need to follow the rules there. If you invite someone for a drink it mostly mean stay the night.” he give me a wink with his eye and starts searching trough my cupboards and frigde.

Oh, really?” I was surprised. There really exist a rule like that?

So Youngjae where is the beer? I saw you buying it today in the supermarket.”

Huh? Oh I forgot to unpacking. So it still must me in the bags.”

Hyun just laugh.

So you’re forgetful too? Nice to know. Okay let unpack them together than drink some beer.” Said it done it. So together we unpack the shopping bag. After that done we both got a beer and went into the living room. We sit down on the couch and continued there were we stopped at the bar. One beer turns to two than three and so on. Soon both of us are slightly tipsy but have the time of the night. It’s already 3 am as Hyun come really near my face. If I would be sober I would push away but in my tipsy slight drunken state I stay where I am.

Goah Youngjae, you’re truly a beauty. Does anybody told you that?” I just shake my head and giggle a little. Hyun my face a little. His hand wanders from my cheek to my neck upwards on my head and from the head to my forehead where his hand vanished and back came his finger. With a ghostly finger he draw the line from my forehead to my nose and stop there. I feel how my whole body got tense, but in a positive way. His finger starts moving again and went from my nose over my lips and stop there again. He my lips from right to the left and back to the right.

Oh my god, so full lips and so soft, softer as any women lips that I ever touched in my life. And so kissable.” Hyun whispered those words in the room and I feel how that gave me a shudder. My hands are clawed on his shirt. His finger went further down to my chin and ended there. He than grabs my chin with his hand and hold it still. His face came closer.

Say Youngjae what would you do if I kiss you?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hiii and here is the next chapter with a little cliffhanger *keke*

I hope you all liked the chapter. hmm should I let them kiss or not? Isn't it a little early? What would you say? I'm happy over every comment^_^