Chapter 5

Witness protection program

Okay I got bread, some rice and cheese. What else should I buy? Chicken? Hmm Kimchi sounds nice. And meat, I can’t forget the meat, beef and pork, fish, ham, pudding and yogurt. Ah something healthy too, some vegetable like tomatoes and carrots, cucumber, some salad, mushrooms. Fruits! I need some fruits. And walk through the supermarket. My shopping cart sure is full. I’m sure I can life good with that much. Ah there are the fruits. What should I get? Strawberries? Yes! Apple? Hmm yeah why not. Bananas? Okay but not so many. Melon? Oh yes watermelon and honey melon! Hmm something else? No better not fruits can get bad really fast. Well I think I got everything that I want…ah drinks! Water and something sweet, juice sounds nice, maybe some alcohol too, bur not much only a little. And with that I got some water bottles 2 bottle juice, orange and melon juice, and some beer and sake. I think that now really everything that I need and with that said, I walk towards the cashier. Around the corner I crash against another cart.

Oh, I’m sorry.” I bow not expecting to crash against someone else.

If I don’t know it better, I would say you're a stalker.“ the same melodic and deep voice, that hunts me in my dreams, reach my ears. Surprised, I look up and see the same face, well a part of the face. Okay just the eyes. He again wears a black mask and beanie.

W-w-what? Who do you call a stalker?” I am a little speechless. This, this, this, idiot!

Well what else should I call you, if not a stalker? I mean it’s more as a coincidence, the number of times we meet each other.” His voice sounds a little amused. This guy really enjoys the situation.

"Well if you say it like that, than I can say the same thing about you."

" Oh who knows. Maybe you’re right and in the end, I’m the one stalking you. You kind of awaken my interests." Did his voice just got a little lower? Ah never mind Youngjae just play along.

"Well it's not your fault. Many people lost to my charm." I try to sound casual, as if this conversation isn’t something new to me.

"Ah that explains why I can't stop thinking about you. You need to know, I even dream about you." okay this guy really makes me speechless. I don't know what to say anymore.

"So, guy of my dreams, now that you know that I dream about you, could I get your name?”

"Huh? Why?"

"So I have the name to the person who I want to ask out for dinner.” Okay I can now only look dumbfound. Does he really mean it? Ask me out? For dinner? Is this guy for real? He must be joking.

Pffff hahahahaha. Your face! Hilarious. I’m just joking and oh boy it was so worth it.” This is really mean, but I don’t say it out aloud. I would sound like a child. So I try to keep an emotionless face, what is really hard.

Well than now that you had your fun, excuse me but I need to pay for this and go home.” I bow at him and walk away, but a hand on my arm stop me.

No don’t leave yet. I’m sorry for laughing at you. And I’m sorry for joking, but you really seem like a nice and interesting guy. So would you like to tell me your name?” his grip is firm but it doesn’t hurt. I look down at the and on my arm and up towards his face. Even if I only see his eyes, I can see that he is telling the true.

Youngjae, Yoo Youngjae.” I say in a small voice.

Nice to meet you, Youngjae-ah. My name is Hyun, Jung Hyun. So now that we know each other names. Want to meet up tonight? I have a friend who works at a bar, so the drinks will be not expensive? I would like to talk a little more. And this time this is not a joke.” His eyes have so much hope in them. I sigh and in the end nod.

Yeah sure, why not.” I smile a little. This is the first time that I meet up with person, which is not Himchan hyung. And who knows maybe he is in the end a nice person.

Cool, so I will get you tonight at 8.” Hyun wave goodbye and walk towards the cashier. I sigh again and get the last thinks I need. I pay for it, grab my bags and walk towards home.

I reach almost the building as suddenly..

Hey princess, need some help?” ohh that can’t be true. What the heck is he doing here? I turn around and behind me stand the most annoying person ever. Choi Jongdae. And again he has that ert smirk on his face.

No thank you, I’m sure I can do this on my own. In the end I’m a guy too.” I turn back to the front and try to ignore the guy behind me, what is not as easy as I wish it to be.

Anyway, today it’s my turn to watch over you tonight, so how about we make ourselves a nice evening at your home. I could finally show you what a real man is like." I can literary feel his dirty smirk.

I don’t know, Somehow I got the feeling that you aren’t the right person for that. No matter how I look at you I can’t find anything that screams man.” I turn my head and see that that shuts him up, finally. I walk into the building as his voice let me stop in my movement.

So you think that the boy from the store is a better choice than me?” What the? Does he really sounds…..hurt? What is wrong with this guy? Well that don’ concern me. So without answering his question I turn back and went into the building. And it seems like Jongdae don’t follow me. I went into the lift and before the door closed, I see for the last time his face. He has a scary smile on his face, which got me a shudder. The lift sopped on my floor and I almost forgot to get out, thinking way to much about Jongdae and his scary smile. I jump out of the lift and walk to my door. Remembering Jongdae, I open my door and almost fall over a…..packet? How the heck did that got into my flat? I climb over it and put my shopping bag on the kitchen counter. I walk back to the entrance, got the packet and go back to the living room. Still a little scared I got a small knife and open the packet. The first thing I see is paper, I get rid of it fast and regret it immediately. With shaken hands, I grab the thing inside and pull them up. And a black……. WHAT! THE! HELL! WHO THE SEND ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! I totally forget the question how the packet got inside my flat. Inside that packet is a black d-d-d-d-dress. A really short dress. And it even is in my size. Walking up and down the living room I don’t realize how the time passes. The ring from the doorbell let me jump a little. With scared eyes I look at my door but don’t move from my spot. The person ring again.

Youngjae-ah? Are you there? It’s me Hyun. I came to get you.” Oh . I totally forgot that the guy, Hyun, wanted to meet up.

A-a-ah yeah One moment please.” with fast steps I went to my door and open it. In front of me stand a really handsome guy. This time without a beanie and mouth mask. And gosh have this guy a handsome face. Flawless skin, has ash blonde hair with a dark, maybe this true hair color, root. And oh my got he got some full thick lips that scream to be kissed. Wait..what? What are you thinking Youngjae.

Soooooo? Can I come inside?”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHH I'm really sorry that it took so long to upload the next chapter. I had so much todo at work that I had no time to write >_< I hope you had fun reading the chapter.