Chapter 3

Witness protection program

So your name is Yoo Youngjae. Sound nice by the way. I like the way it sounds. But back to the topic.

Listen boy, you can call yourself lucky. The boss wants your alive and no harmed, well almost not harmed. He doesn’t want innocent people get involved in our stuff. But he wants to let you know that you don’t need to feel safe. We will watch every move you do and if we realize that you talk to somebody about it or go to the police, we will have your head. So be warned, we will keep an eye on you, Okay?”

I look at the guy in front of me with a, I think, unbelievable expression. They really letting me alive?

Yah! Hyung asked you, if you understand!” Jongdae, I think that is his name, yells into my ear. I wince at the loud voice. Gosh no need to yell into my ear, but I nod. Better to do what they want.

Calm down, Jongdae, no need to yell at the boy.” he put a hand on the back of his friend in a calm manner. He looks back to me with a nice smile. “Okay, ah how rude of us. We know your name but you don’t know ours. I’m Kim Sungjun, this are Choi Jongdae and Kim Chungho.” Sungjun has a gentle smile while Chungho has an emotionless face. Well and Jongdae has, as always, this weird smirk. These guys are really dumb, I mean sure they warned me not to got to the police, but how do they want to check up on me? I just could call the police with my phone or I can ask Himchan Hyung if I could borrow his. And now I know at last three names.

Okay Youngjae, it’s time to get your home. Boy at you age have to go to university in the morning, and we don’t want you to be tiered in the morning.” I just nod again, no need to tell him, that I don’t go to the university anymore. “Great Jongdae here will take you home. He will make sure that you will be safe on your way. He may not look like it but he is a good bodyguard.” Sungjun claps his hands and the conservation has ended. What a weird guy. No what a weird group. Oh Youngjae what did you get yourself into? Looking at Jongdae, I know immediately that he is planning something, something that is not good for me. Sungjun give me back my id-card, I bow to him and turn around. I want to finally go home. I start walking, don’t care if Jongdae is following me. But according to the sound behind be, yes he is following me. I turning around the corners till I can see the street again. I getting closer to the street, don’t notice how I hold my breath, I’m waiting for the hand to pull me back again and the voice telling me they just joked with me and kill me after all. But the hand never came. I get out of the alley and turning right towards my home. The walk took maybe 15 minutes till I saw the building where my flat is. Oh I can’t wait to fall into my bed and fall asleep. I stop in front of the building and turning towards my ‘bodyguard’, it would be rude of me not to say at least thank you. But that again is one mistake of many that I did today. With one hand he pushes me against the wall. We are in the shadow so nobody see what is happening right now.

Oh please god, not again. I feel how his hands wander from my shoulder towards my arms down to my wrists. He holds them tight and push them up above my head and pins them with one hand against the wall. I struggle, trying to get myself free, but in vain. I can feel how his other hand starts round number two in exploring my body. Gosh I feel so sick, with all his touches. It still feels gross just like the first time in the alley and it won’t get better.

Oh come on baby, I know you want it too. I saw how you looked at me with those eyes, telling me to do these things to you. And now that I know where you life, I can visit you everyday and we can have fun together.” his lips land on my neck. Tears stinging in my eyes, but I refuse to let them out. Why I don’t call for help? Let’s just say this is something common for this neighborhood. It could be a role play two lovers play. So people ignore those things. Why I life here you ask? It’s cheap. I don’t too much money from my parents like this. After all, they still are paying the rent. I feel how the lips wander upwards my neck. He left a trail of saliva till he reaches my ear. I shake my head from side o side to get him away from my neck, hitting his cheek with my chin. I moan in pain. Oh that hurts. A little angry he get a hold of my chin, so I can’t move anymore.

Don’t try to put up a fight. I may like it feisty but I must say that right now really hurts, .” He growls while he rubs his rouge thumb against my lower lip. I play with the though to bite it but don’t do it. Who knows what he would do to me, if I anger him more. His face gets a little closer. My eyes are getting bigger. No! No! No! Please god no! Don’t let that happen to me! Please somebody help me. I pray to god. Slowly feeling a hot breath against my lips, I press them tight together, don’t want any friction between my and his lips. He notices my attempt and press with his hand against my jaw. It hurts, so I open the mouth again. No, please don’t do this. A single tears run down my cheek. I close my eyes and waiting for the horror to begin. But it doesn’t happen. Confused, I open my eye again and, I think my prayers could be heard. Behind Jongdae stand a tall man. I can’t see his face well because of the mask he wears but he has dark but warm brown eyes. He has is hand on Jongdaes shoulder, it looks like he put some pressure in his grip. Jongdae wince in pain and let go of my wrists and jaw. I sigh in relief.

I don’t know if this I the right place for doing something like that. I recommend a more private place when you want to do this stuff with your lover.” The voice is muffled because of the mask, but gentle and a little low.

Why do you care, face. This doesn’t concern you!” Jongdae growls angry and wanting to punch the stranger on his face. But the stranger is faster, hold Jongdae right wrist and twist his arm on his back. Jongdae let out a cry of pain.

Nah, nah. No need to get violence with me.” He tighten his hold a little more, which let Jongdae wince a little more at the pain. The stranger looks at me. “Are you sure you want to hook up with….that?”

Ah no, no he is not my lover or anything to me. I don’t even know this man. He suddenly grabbed me from behind and yeah the rest you saw yourself.” I feel how my cheek get red and thanking god that it was dark.

Oh really, than we should call the police. This is clearly ual harassment.” I shake my head in panic.

No! No! No need to do that. In the end nothing happened right. And I’m sure he understands.” This is bad! This is really bad! I’m dead if he really calls the police.

You’re sure?”

Yeah, I’m sure.” I smile at the stranger. With a sigh he let go of Jongdae, who rubs his hurting arm.

Okay. But let me warn you ert. Do this stuff again and... Let’s just say you should call yourself lucky.” Jongdae growls an ‘Okay’. One last look at me and he walks away. I know what his glance mean. ‘Say one word and we will kill you, your friends, okay friend I only have Himchan Hyung, and family’. The stranger and I watch till Jongdae can’t be seen anymore. I turn back to my savior. Just now I notice that we have almost the same height, I am maybe a little taller, but not much. He wears a beanie where only some strands of hair can be seen. But it is to dark to see what color it is.

Thank you, Sir for helping me out there. I don’t know how this would have ended if you didn’t show up. So again thank you.” I bow a little.

Ah no problem. It was just coincidence that I saw you struggle against the man. At first I thought you were a girl. I mean it isn’t common for a boy to get harassment by another man. Well you’re safe now, I need to go now, it’s late and my Hyung is waiting for me. Bye boy, and stay safe, you won’t have always that much luck like tonight.” the stranger bows and goes away. I watch him till he can’ be seen anymore. I go into the building, towards the lift, pressed the button for the sixth floor. Arriving there I go to my door, open it, getting inside. Right at the moment the door fall into his lock, the tears run down my face. Today as the worst day in my life. So much happened today. I lean against my door and slowly slide to the ground. I don’t have any strength left in my legs. I sit on the ground for maybe ten minutes, crying like a little child till I can calm myself. I stand up, walk with small steps into my bedroom get dress into a shirt and sleeping pants. I fell down n my bed. It don’t take long til I fell asleep into a dreamless night.

 

 

~3 weeks later~

 

These past three weeks I was so jumpy and paranoid. I felt how I’ve been watched. I mean they said something from watching every move I will make, but every time I turned around, I couldn’t see anything. It was so nerve wrecking to meet up with Himchan Hyung. I was afraid that they will kill him just because I meet him. But nothing happened. I sit inside of a cafe. Today I am meeting Himchan again. He said something from having a job for me. If that is true than, than… I don’t even know how I could thank him for that. I take a sip fro my coffee as the jingle from the door can be heard. That must be Himchan Hyung. I turn my head towards the door and see how Himchan is standing there looking around the shop. As our eyes meet, she smiles and walk towards. I smile back, stand up to hug him. I am so fixed on my Hyung that I don’t noticed how three other men come into the cafe.

Ah good to see you Youngjae. How is living?” his smile is bright and full of happiness.

It’s good Hyung.” I smile back. Ah it’s always a good feeling to meet up with Hyung. He s just so positive energy.

Ah Youngjae this three men there, they said something about wanting to speak to you. Geez why didn’t you told me that you have a job interview today. We could have meet up another day” Huh? Wait what? I look behind him. As my eyes meet the group, the smile on my face slowly fade. This can’t be true. Why are they here? And what do they want from me?

______________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the long wait >_<

And again thank you so much for the subscribes from all of you.  They made me really happy. And even your comments they all so lovely

I hope you had fun reading this chapter^^ right now I write the next one and I hope that this time I'm a little faster ^^