Seven

Somewhere Behind The Wall

Soojung felt so content on starting her Monday morning.  No Monday Blues for her like always.  She had spent her weekend with productive things and of course she enjoyed getting constant text messages from Jongin. To her, he is really something.  He casually asked for her number as if they used to know each other well before.  He also didn't make her feel awkward by sending her few text messages over the weekend.

Jongin seemed so natural and deeply connected just like how a good friend would made her feel.  The feeling was intense in a good way.

When she stepped into the school that morning, she was greeted by Jongin who was on his duty in front of the school gate.  She greeted him back and felt more excited knowing that they both will have to go to the airport later on to fetch the exchange students.

More time with him, yes!!!!!

She walked around the hallway happily until she heard weird noises.

Soojung halted for a while trying to find where was the possible place of the noises she heard.  She walked forward silently nearing the place.

She heard the voices of two people behind the building.  Soojung peeked from afar and she was shocked to see the person she's familiar with making out with one of the teachers in her school.

It was Kang Yoori and Mr Yoon, the young, 29 years old P.E teacher. She wanted to cry so bad seeing what's in front of her eyes.  She just couldn't believe a married man like Mr Yoon who just had a baby girl was in a steamy makeout session with his 16 years old student.

Soojung saw his hands doing a job inside Yoori's front skirt while doing tongue ing each other.  The man made the girl moan and they didn't realize Soojung saw what they were doing.  She couldn't take it anymore and ran as fast as she could to her class.

She was so devastated upon seeing the dirty scene of a teacher and a student.  Mr Yoon was best known for being the hottest teacher in the school who definitely has a good look and a good teaching reputation.  Soojung was dissapointed that a good teacher like him would do such things.  What would his wife feel if she knew her husband cheated on her?  What actions would the school take on him and also on Yoori? What is going to happen in the future?

All those questions lingered in Soojung's mind as she couldn't hold herself from sobbing.  The scene she just saw reminded her of her broken past.  

Her father...

Soojung heard the sound of her class' door creaked open.  She heard footsteps coming near her table.  When she look up, it was Jongin standing in front of her with a worried look written over his face.

"Soojung, what happened? Are you alright?"

Soojung shook her head and hugged Jongin suddenly.  She buried her face on his shoulder without saying any words.  Jongin was suprised but he comforted her by patting her body softly.

"Soojung....You can tell me anything and I'm here to listen for anything". 

Soojung released the hug and shook her head again.  This time, she said, "Nothing.  I just felt sad all of a sudden".

Jongin knew she was lying when she answered without meeting his eyes.  Without any warning, he wiped away Soojung's tears and tighten the grip of his hands on Soojung's shoulders.

Soojung looked at him, speechless.  

"I know you're not okay.  I will wait for you to tell me what just happened".

Soojung sighed heavily.

"I..I saw..."  She couldn't finish her sentence when her classmate, Woobin entered the class, looking at both of them weirdly and said, "oh, sorry for interrupting".  Jongin coughed slightly to avoid the awkward atmosphere and said,

"We'll go to the airport on 6th period and you can explain to me later, okay.  I'll wait in front of your class later.  I'm really sorry, I have to go now".  He said and patted Soojung's shoulder softly again.  He walked out of her class after that.

"Are you guys, like, officially dating already?"  Woobin asked her.  

"No, it's not like that".  Soojung quickly said.


"Soojung, you owe me an explanation".  Jongin said when they found two vacant seats at the airport.  Since Madam Lee went to the toilet, Jongin quickly ask Soojung about the thing that made she cried earlier.

He gave her an assuring look and waited for her to speak.  Soojung took a breath deeply before explaining to him.

"I saw with my own eyes that Mr Yoon made out with one student behind our school block this morning".

She looked at him again and felt more weird when Jongin didn't seem to panic when he heard her.  The only thing he did was shaking his head lightly and heaved out a heavy sigh.

"Mr Yoon with Kang Yoori?"  Jongin asked her.

Soojung nodded.  How does he know?

"I know you must be wondering how did I know about them.  But I'm telling this to you, Soojung.  I saw both of them too, having in the school's gym.  I respect Mr Yoon so much before this because he's one of the best P.E teachers in our school.  In fact, he's my P.E teacher too and Yoori happened to be my classmate.  But when I knew about what they did, I lost all my respect to Mr Yoon".  Jongin explained.

Soojung was becoming more speechless.  Jongin smiled at her.

"It turns out that I'm the one explaining for now, eh?"

They both let out a small chuckle and Jongin continued with his explanations.

"That day when the thing happened, I left my bottle in my gym's locker.  I was about to open my locker when I heard Yoori's loud scream.  I was shocked too when I saw both of them in the changing room, .  Mr Yoon ed Yoori so hard and I never felt so disgusted all my life until I saw them.  Serious talk".

"So, what did you do after seeing them?" Soojung asked him.

"I left my phone in my class and I was quite dissapointed that I couldn't keep the evidence.  I was mad at myself for not being a good president.  I should've think of other actions as proofs".  He answered.  "But, why did you cry when you saw them?"

Soojung felt sudden sadness rushed over herself when she heard him ask.

"It's just...things in the past"  She answered shortly. 

Jongin then remembered what Joohyuk told to him and Sehun before.  Something that had to do with Soojung's father and his affair.  They couldn't continue their conversations when Madam Lee came to them only to inform that the American exchange students have arrived.

They stood in front of the international arrival's door and saw one by one of the exchange students made their ways to the three of them.  They greeted each other until the last student quickly ran to Soojung.

"KRYSTAL JUNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl screamed Soojung's name so loud and quickly hugged her.

"I've missed you so much, Krystal!  My years without you so bad!"  The girl said in between sobbing.  Soojung cried too.

"I've missed you too, Danielle!"  Soojung said.

The other people smiled watching the two friends hugged each other.  But, the person who's into the scene the most was none ever than Kim Jongin.  He couldn't stop smiling, seeing Soojung and her friend met.

Krystal Jung.  What a very nice English front name for a beautiful girl like her.

That's what he thought.


A/N: I wasn't trying to include a rated M writing here haha.  Don't get me wrong, okay? Hehe