One

Somewhere Behind The Wall

"Jung Soojung!"

Soojung couldn't help but to flinch when she heard her name being called by Mr Cho, her English teacher who is known best for having a super loud voice.  His voice could wake sleeping dogs up causing them to bark and bother the entire school's deep silence.  Soojung made her way to the front only to find Mr Cho smiling at her while handing her exam paper.

"Congratulations! You've got the highest mark again this time.  Everyone, give her a big round of applause".  Mr Cho said.  All her classmates clapped for her in joy.  

Soojung smiled shyly at him. 

"Thank you, teacher".  Soojung said and bowed to him.  He nodded and continue calling another names to get their papers.

Soojung went through her own paper and smiled when she stopped at the essay section.  She was satisfied when she read Mr Cho's comment at the end of the page saying that she has written a very inspiring essay and how her words were beautifully written.  Her best friend, Narim, who sat next to her elbowed her from aside,

"Soojung, I really need your help in my writing.  I only managed to get 73% for this time. I'm gonna die like this".  Narim said, pouting.

"I can teach you but with one condition".  Soojung grinned happily causing Narim to roll her eyes at her.  She knew that i-am-the-devil-so-you-cannot-say-no-to-me look from Soojung.  

"K. What?"

"Caramel frappe on every Friday!" Soojung chuckled.

Narim sighed because she knew Soojung is always going to choose something which is way cheaper than the ones she's been trying to get for her.  She once bought a complete set of MAC's makeup for Soojung.  At first, Soojung refused to accept that makeup set just because she thought of how expensive every items were.  But, Narim convinced her to use everything in the set so that she can always improve her skills because she knew Soojung is very passionate towards the art of makeup.

"Alright, caramel frappe it is.  By the way, I heard that the cafeteria people are upgrading their meals".  Narim said, hoping that Soojung will be interested in going to lunch with her.  She knew Soojung so well for being lazy to eat her lunch.

"I'm too lazy to go there".

Narim rolled her eyes again


"Jongin, you forgot your frrrrrruitttttt".  Sehun sang while handing apples to Jongin.  Jongin frowned by seeing something extra different on his lunch table.  Before he open his mouth to speak, Sehun quickly explain,

"Ah, yeah.  Well, the parents and teachers association are having extra allocation for our lunch meals since there are lots of parents have been complaining that our meals weren't prepared well".

"Where did you get the news?"  Jongin frowned again, afraid that Sehun might lie for fun again.

"I'm not lying for fun now, okay.  You can see the difference in today's meal right?  Cafeteria aunties are upgrading their menu.  Since today is Monday, the foods will be based on Western recipes".

Jongin stared at his own tray and realize that he's having fish and chips, a milk pudding and also an apple.  The same goes to Sehun's.  Earlier when he queued for getting his meal, he didn't bother to take a look once while he's being served.  He was too tired after getting back from a leadership camp which took place in the past weekend.

"Well, these seems to be delicious.  But I think I forgot another thing".

Sehun stopped munching and glanced at Jongin's tray.  "Yeah old man.  Your orange juice".

Jongin went quickly to queue again just to get his drinks.  Luckily, the queue wasn't long enough.

Until, he felt something cold on his shoulder.  Someone spilled orange juice on his shoulder.  He looked up front and found two girls who were in shock.

One nametag read Ahn Narim,another was,

Jung Soojung.


A/N : Alright, first chapter is up! I'm sorry that I took a long time to update.  Well, maybe the first chapter is quite short and a bit dull, but I promise to write longer in my future updates, hehe.  So, here's a poll on which characters I need to include soon.  Scroll down below and vote because I need your help, lovelies :)

And, I just finished watching Fight For My Way!!!!! OMG I was hoping that the drama will be longer. I'm gonna miss all characters especially Choi Aera!!! hehehe