♡02♡

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    After storming out of his studio,  Jiyong hurriedly went to the basement and get on the car that he secretly use when he goes to their secret haven. 


                     He drove as fast but careful as he could and pray silently that she was there waiting for him but he didn't forget to get a bouquet of blue roses.  It was Taeyeon's  favorite! One hour,twenty minutes and he nervously park his car on the garage of a two storey house. It was a simple yet spacious complete with all amenities like a swimming fool on the left corner,  a garage on the right side and a backyard full of vegetables and flowery plants.It was located in a secluded far end of a private subdivision and the scenery was to die for. 


               It was their home! It was gifted to them by both of their parents and both of them couldn't be more thankful for it.  Though he was G Dragon and he could easily buy one for them,  he was grateful that their parents both supported them and didn't opposed when they decided to open up the possibility of marriage in the future. They fully supported them and even gave them a house where they could already used. Though he haven't proposed yet, since he wants it to be perfect;  their family allowed them to used the house as their secret haven.  
                
                After making sure that no one had followed him,  Jiyong nervously went to the front door clutching the flower on his left hand and enter the passwords on the door security.The aroma of home cook meal welcome him and the nervousness that he was feeling suddenly fade.  He can't help but smile when he saw her small figure trying to reach a bowl on the upper cabinet.  She just so adorable in his eyes!  


                "Need a lift babe, " Jiyong ask though he already lifted Taeyeon who didn't even notice him coming home.  


                   "Jiyong. " She smiles when he put her down and spun to face him.  "I miss you! " It was just three simple words but those were enough to make him weak and make his heart skips some beat.  


                 "God!  You don't how much I miss you baby. " he envelops her into his arms like he didn't want to let go anymore. Because being in each other's arms was something they wouldn't exchange for anything.  "I'm sorry" he mumble as he burried his head on the crook of her neck. 


                  "That's all? " Taeyeon lightly push him and look at him with eyebrows raise like she wasn't satisfied by his word of sorry. Seeing her expression,  Jiyong reach for the bouquet of blue roses which he had put down earlier and went down on his knees,  offering the flower with a smile on his face.  


                   "Yahhh! " Taeyeon grumble which makes Jiyong grins.  He knows she already forgive him and he was really thankful for that.  Taeyeon isn't just beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. "That's not fair Mr. Kwon!  You still have a lot of explaining to do! " She says as she pull him from kneelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter