Epilogue

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon shed tears while the make up artist keeps on nagging her about redoing her make up all over again.  

She can't help it!  

Today was the day she has been waiting for!  

Her family was waiting for!  

His family was waiting for! 

And Jiyong has been waiting for! 

Their wedding day!  

She can't help her tears from flowing because of happiness and excitement!  

They are finally getting married!  

After all the hardship,  all the fight,  all the problem and misunderstanding that they have gone through;  they're finally made it to the start of their life together.  

They may have live together for a while now but beeing married was a different thing.  

They would be bind together not just with love but with commitment and promise with presence of god.  

In front of their family!  

And their close friends who only knows about their relationship recently.  

At first,  both of them are hesitant to let them know because the more people who knows,  the more chances that the citizen would know.  

But they decided to let their close friends knew since they were surely throw a pit once they knew that they got married and they didn't invite any of them.  

So the members of bigbang and girls generation already knew.  

And of course, they wouldn't let this marriage full through without them being in the entourage.  

So Tiffany end up her maid of honor while though it was originally plan to be her sister. 

Well,  of course Tiffany throw a pit so her sister let her;  saying it wasn't a big deal for her.  

Hayeon then would be one of the bride's maid which would be a total of eight,  including her members with Jessica.  

Seughyun would stand as the best man for Jiyong while the other bigbang member would be the groomsmen,  including some of Jiyong's cousin and her bother Jiwoong.  

"Is she crying again? " Taeyeon heard a voice near the door,  if was her mother.  

"Yes mam. " Her make up artist sigh.  

"Oh honey. Stops crying already, they already done your make up for the third time. " Mrs.  Kim coo's her daughter.  

"Omma.  I can't help it.  It feels so surreal and I feel like I just dreaming.  I don't know what I will do,  gosh!  Omma, I need Jiyong." Taeyeon cried even more.  She needs to see Jiyong!  

"But it's bad luck to see each other before the wedding honey.  " Her mom explains which makes Taeyeon cried even more.  

Tiffany who was at the door sigh.  She still can't believe that her best friend was getting married today.  

And to Kwon Jiyong!  

She still can't grasp the fact that her best friend falls in love and very much in love with the bad boy!  


But seeing how she was shedding tears today because of happiness,  excitement and maybe nervousness;  makes her believe that everything is true.  

And she believes that Taeyeon wouldn't marry Jiyong if he really is the bad boy that everyone thinks.  

She knows Taeyeon for years and she's the type of person who always thinks things through, so them getting married today was a big decision for her.  

She's not against it but she was a bit mad at her for keeping her relationship unknown to them for a long time.  

Though she some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter