♡ forever ♡

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[☆News] YG respond to GDragon of Bigbang and Dara of 2ne1 dating rumours.  


While fans and netizens are debating whether G-Dragon and Dara are dating, YG Entertainment have now released a new statement clarifying the situation - "NO!  THEY ARE NOT DATING! " 

According to YG's statement, 
"G-Dragon suggested to Sandara Park that they have their photos taken in that pose as a joke, and photos were taken. It was a joke that turned into a dating rumor.”

 The alleged sighting of Dara and GD  happened right after BIGBANG's Seoul concerts this weekend. Many fellow YGfamily members attended the shows to support the guys, but it seems the BIGBANG member and 32-year-old star joke grabbed netizens' attention!  

   
1. [+9, 845/-367] Dara deserve someone loyal she's  my idol and I just  want her to be happy. They're just friends!  

2. [+845/-564] They would make a good pair, but Dara only treats him as a "LITTLE BROTHER "

3. [+7, 032/-329] GD and Dara has been close friends for years, since training days!   YG's statement makes it more suspicious though!  

4. [+989/-201]Isn't he dating the japanese model?  Nana?  Kiko?  

5. [+10, 003/-759] NOT REAL? WHAT THE HELL!  Oh I get it,  since dating inside your agency wasn't allowed. But, you can't deceive us!   DARAGON is real!   Though how many times YG denies it!  


                     Taeyeon sigh as she reads the comments of fans about Jiyong's scandal with his label mate.  Though she knows that she was the one that Jiyong love and will marry,  she can't help but feel hurt every time Jiyong's were involve in a scandal with other woman. Specially Dara which she knows was Jiyong's crush amongst his female label mate and never forget the Japanese girl whom he dated during the time that they broke up.  

                    So reading news or articles about them,  makes her feel uneasy and worried!  

 

                     And the fact that a lot of fans have been supporting and accepting the rumors of Jiyong's and Dara,  hurt her more.  

 

                    She can't help but thought of what might people say once they knew that she was the one whom Jiyong  was dating and not their idol whom they ship to him.  

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter