♡01♡

Imperfectly Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[☆Breaking news] January 9, 2017.  


G Dragon caught up in another Dating Scandal with label mate Dara of 2ne1.  

 

After Big Bang's '0.TO.10 Finale In Seoul', G-Dragon was spotted protecting 2ne1 Dara while walking out from the restaurant where the after party was held,  hugging her tightly to himself through the crowd. At a moment, it even looks like he may have kissed her. 


1. [+5328/-345] I think he's just whispering something to Dara! Why would he kissed her in front of everyone? If he is  protective over his relationships?

 

2. [+4358/-598] GD likes trolling,  Anyways it's their life, not ours. Let's just wait for the conformation!  

 

3. [+5783/-867] I watched the videos and  I kept repeating,but I saw nothing!  fans really wants G-dragon to date, no matter who she is?

 

4. [+6421/-903]  Kyaaaaa!!!  My ship is sailing! Fighting applers!  Those other ship better shut it now that GD oppa is dating Dara unnie already!  

 


                     It's the biggest news that woke Jiyong  up when he open his phone and check the internet after seeing a lot of text message,  voice mail and missed call from his family and friends;  asking him if it was true.  His eyes widen in shock as he tries to wreck his brain out and recall what had happened last night but all he could remember was passing out because of alcohol.  He didn't remember that he had walk out of the after party with his friends and with his Dara noona by his side.  But he can't denied the fact that it was him in the video and he was guiding or rather holding her protectively to get out of the crowd.  

                  "Oh ! " He curses when he check all of his message and text once again but didn't see anything from that one important person in his life . It could only mean one thing!  That the news already reach her and she was probably raging mad right now.  "Calm down Jiyong!  Just call her and explain! " He told himself and nervously dialled her number but his shoulder slump when he got directed into a voice mail. He tried again,  then again and again until he received a message from his manager,  telling him to quickly met him in the company.  

 

                  "! " Jiyong curses as he dialled her  number for nth times and only to be directed into a voice mail.  He needed to talk to her or he will go crazy!  
         
                "Baby please,  answer your phone! " He prayed,  still on the phone inside his studio with Bigbang members watching him with pity and guilt. 
 
                  "Maybe she's busy hyung! " Seungri was the first one to break the awkward atmosphere.  

 

                    Ever since the news broke out in the morni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter