In Bed

Start from Stratch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark sighed and Jackson's father asked him what was wrong. Mark smiled. "Nothing." Mark answered and began to slowly chew on his plate of food placed in front of him, and then every now and then, glaring at Jackson. 

Jackson laughed silently whenever Mark seemed annoyed of Jackson rubbing his foot or leg against Mark's private part. He often blushed when he slightly touched or pinched it with his toes. 

-Done Eating- 

They all finished eating and talked a little while before Jackson's father broke the news to Mark. "Mark, I called your mother while you were not home and asked if you would like to have a sleepover, you're mother said yes and brought clothes over, so, do you want to do so?" He asked and Mark's jaw dropped to the floor. 

He nervously smiled and glanced at Jackson. He smirked and pretended to play with his food on the plate, lowering his head even more so that he can mockingly snicker at Mark. 

"N-" Mark started and then was rudely disruppted by Jackson. "Yes! Of course he would, dad! I want him to sleepover, too. And by the way, can we sleep in the same room today?" Jackson asked, pretending to act innocent in his father's eyes. 

His father gave a small smile. "Of course!" he said and then started laughing. "You wouldn't mind, right Mark? After all, you're going to be married anyways in the future." he said and mark nodded, showing a fake smile. 

When his father was busy smling and laughing, Mark glanced and threatened to kill jackson in a whisper and made Jackson laugh a bit, making him choke on his food. 

As he continued to cough silently, his father and Mark pretended to ask him what was wrong with him and Jackson replied with a nothing. Jackson galred at Mark and Mark smirked. 

Mark gave a face which said That's-what-you-get-. His father then suddenly clapped his hands, making Mark and jackson shocked. They jumped a bit. "Now, you two lovebirds can now enjoy the time in your room together, Jackson." he said and rose from his chair.

Mark scoffed as he left the room, just loud enough so only Jackson could here. The other guard have left too, leaving the two alone. "Ugh.. I seriously hate you. Did you plan this?" Mark asked and Jackson nodded. 

"Of course. Only a genius like me could play this out." he bragged and Mark rolled his eyes. "If you were so smart, then why the hell did you get us lost on the first day of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter