Dinner

Start from Stratch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jackson talked to the principal and the whole school was out, he walked towards Mark who was waiting for Jackson. "So you heard the news?" Jackson smirked and Mark sighed. 

"As much as I don't want to go, I have to." Mark said and then turned and left. Jackson smiled and then took out his keys. "So, you're so going to take the car?" Jackson asked, since Mark couldn't refuse anyways. 

To his surprise, he did. "Sorry. I'm walking home." Mark replied and then continued walking. The other clicked his tongue. "How are you going to get to our house?" Jackson said. 

Mark turned around for the umpteenth time. "I'm walking there." he said and then gave a snarl. "Now, stop bothering me." he added. Jackson frowned. "You don't have to act so cold.." Jackson pretended to act like he was hurt. 

But being the Jackson he was, Mark ignored him and continued walking like nothing was to be heard or seen. "Stupid..'' Mark said as he reached his house and went inside. 

"I'm home!" Mark shouted as he slammed the front door to the wall behind it. Mark's mother who was cooking turned around and smiled when she saw her only son. 

"Welcome home, sweetie. What happened?" She said, cupping his face in her hands. "You look stressed out." She added and Mark nodded. "Mom, can you ready some clothes for me? Jackson's father invited me to his house to eat dinner tonight..." Mark said, grumpily. 

His mother seemed worried for a second and then her expression changed when she heard the new about her son meeting up with his future hisband. "OH yes! YES YES!!" she shouted happily and then paused for a moment. 

She grabbed Mark by the collar of his uniform and looked into his eyes, asking, "So you're finally going to agree to the marriage now??" and Mark smiled a fake smile. 

Slowly, he pulled his hand towards his mothers and pulled in down, saying "No" still with his remainging smile. He walke up the long stairs and attempted to take off his tie while his mother clicked her tongue below him. 

"Doesn't even know to respect your mother..." she mumbled and then went to the kitchen and began to take out the ingredients. 

-Inside Mark's room- 

Mark closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed, falling down onto it lazily and then closing his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter