So do I

Start from Stratch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark slept in the tub, leaning against Jackson as he played with his thin, west hair. The soothing action was enough to calm Mark down and give him time to think of all the sins he did in life, although, he had not done many.

Mark's hair was spreaded through Jackson's chest, and Jackson's soft, melodious humming was also one of the reason why Mark loved Jackson. Jackson's legs met with Mark's ankles, and his chest slowly heaved up and down in a rhytmic pattern. 

Mark twitched when he felt something hard against the side of his waist, and he slowly grabbed onto it, feeling a sudden wave of electricity spread throughout his fingertips. 

Mark popped his eyes wide open and turned to Jackson, who had his head leaned back, relaxing on his neck and his hands stopped findling with Mark's thin hair, instead, he fiddled with his thumb on the other hand. 

Mark called out Jackson's name. "Jackson!" Mark yelled and succesfully caught his attention. He looked at Mark, almost snapping his neck in half. "Uhh.. y-yeah." Jackson asked and Mark raised and eyebrow. 

"Jackson. What is that hitting against my side?" Mark asked, tugging at the object and Jackson yelped, also wincing a bit. "Ow... Mark! That's my.. thingy.." Jackson whispered at the end and Mark gasped. 

"O-oh sorry..." Mark said and turned back, his ears being enveloped in a red cover. "S-sorry. I'll.. I'll go out now." Mark said, awkwardly and then Jackson hid his face in the steamy water to hide his embarrasement. 

Mark exited, grabbing the white towel with him. Jackson was left in the bathtub and after sighing for the longest time, he finally exited the water and drained the water, taking another towel and then going out the room, only to collide into Mark. 

"Uh.. sorry!" Mark quickly apologized again when he crashed into Jackson. "It--" Jackson didn't get to finish his sentence because Mark left him after the first couple seconds. 

He sighed for the umpteenth time as he lazily rubbed his dark, black hair with the dampened towel. Jackson slowly leaned into the wall, peeking over the corner of it just to see Mark slapping himself in the face. 

"Aye! Jackson! What are you doing? Listen, act cool, got it?" He talked with himself, catching mark's attention. "The hell are you talking to?" Mark asked and Jackson flushed. 

''Uh.. noth-- I mean. *cough cough* No one. Why ask?" Jackson said, pretending to act cool. Mark raised and eyesbrow, a signal saying that he already knew Jackson was nervous. 

"You're making yourself look like a fool. You can stop acting like a kid now, you know?" Mark told Jackson and he rolled his eyes. "Okay fine..." Jackson admitted as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter