Plans for Tonight

Start from Stratch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark walked through the long halls of the students talking and laughing together. He was part of the student council, though he was only the person who was the vice president. 

He was the type who was hard working, had perseverance, and always tried his best in everything. However, although he tried his best, he can never beat the president in the council. 

He was Jackson, the son of the creator of the school. Since he is the son of that very person, everyone respects him, of course except of Mark. Jackson was very chic, cool, smart and just perfect, even without trying. 

However, deep inside, Mark despised Jackson. Mark thought Jackson was a bragger, loved himself more than anybody, and just a stupid jerk who loved to tease Mark. 

Mark was not wrong, whatsoever. 'Teasing him is fun,' Jackson would say to other students who asked him why he would tease Mark. Mark loved his mother and did not want to disappoint his parents, and that was why he still stayed in the school which he gained control of. 

(Enough of the explaining, let's get to the story..) 

Mark sighed as he planned to open the door which was going to reveal the person he hated the most. He slowly gripped the cold, golden handle and twisted it. 

The door creaked open and Mark cleared his throat as he clenched at the paper near his chest. "President, someone is here to meet you." Mark announced to Jackson. 

Jackson's broad back was turned to Mark, and so was his chair which was half hidden by the desk laid infront of him if he even bothered to turn around and look at Mark. 

Jackson had his earplugs shoved into both ears and his music could be heard blasting, even from the distance between the two. Mark sighed and rolled his eyes. 

He carefully and quietly walked over to Jackson and shouted in his ear his name. "JACKSON!" Mark yelled and Jackson turned back immediately, raising his feet and arms in fright. 

"Yah! You don't have to yell! I can hear you!!" Jackson shouted back at Mark, raising an arm, threatening to hit Mark in the face. Mark didn't blink whatsoever, but instead looked down at the paper on the desk. 

"Hmm... yeah.." Mark smirked when he saw the magazine on the desk. "Are you sure you're supposed to be reading that as the student council president? You'll be losing your spot if you continue with the touch act you know.." Mark warned. 

Jackson understood although Mark was a rank lower than Jackson. His father was friends with Jackson's father. And since his father held a lot of debts to Mark's father, his father made friends with Mark's and made him forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter