Jealousy

Cotton candy

Requested by @Ai24_Jung :D This is actually my first time taking a request... so yeah. I don't know if this could match with what you have requested but I hope you like it ;-;


 

Hakyeon doesn't really have plans for his birthday this year. He was too busy with his own schedules, not even realising that his birthday is getting near. So when Wongeun texted him three weeks before his birthday telling him to clear up his schedule so that they can celebrate his birthday together at Japan, he agreed on it without giving a second thought.

 

He informed the members about the plan and they seemed to understand. Hakyeon had celebrated his birthday with the members for these past years, so a year celebrating it with his other  friends wouldn't hurt them. Really.

 

Except for his one member who doesn't look so happy when he announced that he's going to Japan. Jung Taekwoon. The others were at least told him to enjoy himself and that they will celebrate his birthday later when he's back but Jung Taekwoon didn't even took a glanced at him. He just nodded his head and gone to his room without a word.

 

He's tired. Maybe he's tired. Hakyeon told himself. Though he was really disappointed with Taekwoon's reaction. That man would always told him to be careful and stuffs and sometimes he would even check Hakyeon's luggage to make sure that Hakyeon brings along his medicine, just in case if he gets sick while travelling. But Taekwoon's reaction this time was really really disappointing.

 

"Do you think he's mad at me?" Hakyeon asked, playing with the edge of Hongbin's pillow.

 

Hongbin looked up for a few second before continues to read the script he has to practice for his acting lesson. He dragged Hakyeon to his room so that Hakyeon maybe could help him acting. They did practice for a few hours before Hakyeon said that he has something in his mind and he needed someone to talk to.

 

"Nah I don't think so", he replied. Seriously, why would Taekwoon even get mad? Hongbin can't see the relevance for Taekwoon get mad. For what? Because Hakyeon going to Japan? If he really wanna go to Japan then he can do so. No one is going to stop him.

 

"Yeah, but then he never acted this way. He's been avoiding me for like... Since I told you guys I'm going to Japan" Hakyeon stressed.

 

"with Wongeun" Hongbin adds. He suddenly realised something.

 

Hongbin grinned. Ah, I know why. He looked at his hyung who was still so oblivious, still had not known why Taekwoon acted that way. "Okay maybe he's just tired. Lately he's been into writing songs for LR's comeback, right? So maybe he's stressed out about that. You know how Taekwoon hyung got all grumpy when he's working on songs" Hongbin reasons halfheartedly. It's so damn obvious though but why can't Hakyeon get it?

 

"Yeah, but-"

 

"No but. I'm sure he'll be okay once you come back from Japan."

 

"Really?"

 

Hongbin rolled his eyes. "Yesss"

 

Hakyeon then finally smiled, starting to relaxed. He's been worried about Taekwoon these passed days and now that he had talked about it with someone he feels a little better. "When are you going though, hyung?" Hongbin asked him after that.

 

"Tomorrow morning"

 

**
 

That night Hakyeon couldn't fall asleep. Maybe because he's excited since he haven't been travelling for holiday for so long. He did travel going to places before this, but it usually for works and he couldn't enjoy that much. No this can't do! I need to sleep! He stands up and pulled his legs to walk to the kitchen, trying to get something that might help him to sleep. 

"Argh!" he shouted when he saw someone sitting silently at the table. He the light and took noticed that it was Taekwoon, holding a cup. "God, you scared me Taekwoon!" Hakyeon neck chopped Taekwoon annoyingly. He almost got heart attack because of him! "At least turn on the freaking lights!" he nagged as he walked to refrigerator and took a bottle of water.

Taekwoon stayed still, not even responding to Hakyeon but he kept looking at Hakyeon moving around. Hakyeon took a sit in front of him and stared at Taekwoon back. "What now?" he asked before gulping down his water.

Taekwoon sighed heavily. "Nothing" He stands up, putting his cup into the sink. He's going to wash the cup tomorrow, or someone would wash it later. Nevermind that.

 

"Hey Taekwoon" Hakyeon called Taekwoon as he was about to stroll out of the kitchen. Taekwoon turned back and look at him questionably. "I told you I'm going to Japan tomorrow with Wongeun" he said.

 

"Oh."

 

"Oh?" Hakyeon said almost like a question. He did not expect Taekwoon to just say 'oh'. He expected at least a 'have fun' or 'take care' from Taekwoon. But really? Just oh???

 

Taekwoon did not say anything after that. He starts taking his steps walking out of the kitchen.

 

Hakyeon fastly stands up, he neglected the water bottle on the table and grabbed Taekwoon before the man could run away. "You seemed mad. Are you mad at me Taekwoon?" he asked this time, looking at Taekwoon in the eye.

 

Taekwoon avoided the eye contact and wriggled to get out of Hakyeons hold. "No. Let me go!" he said, sound annoyed.

 

Hakyeon tighten the holds as he forced Taekwoon to face him, "Tell me why are you mad at me" he demanded.

 

"I-" Taekwoon tried to pull his hand away, "am not!!"

 

Seeing how Taekwoon was acting, Hakyeon finally gave up. "Fine!" He let go Taekwoon's hand before storming out heading to his room. If Taekwoon wants to keep on being that way then he's not going to give a damn about it. He could understand Taekwoon all this time but not right now. He really does not know what he had done that Taekwoon suddenly treated him this way.

 

Taekwoon flinched when he heard Hakyeon slammed the door. He rubbed his hand at where Hakyeon was holding earlier. "I'm not mad at you" he mumbled as he walked into his own room.

 

 

 

**

 

Hakyeon had a great day at Japan. He ate so much foods that he confirmed that he has gained a few kilograms because of it. "Look at my cheeks!!" he gasped as he stared at his face on the mirror. He had just finished washing his face after wearing a mask for thirty minutes with Wongeun.

 

Wongeun chuckled and joined him, looking at the mirror too. "It looks the same for me"

 

"No it's chubbier than three days ago"

 

"What? No. Nonsense" Wongeun spit out and left Hakyeon in front of the mirror. "Here, look!!" Hakyeon pinched his cheeks and showed it to Wongeun. Wongeun shook his head. "No it's not hyung."

 

Wongeun then throw his body onto the bed. He stayed silent for a few second before he rolls his body nearing the table next to the bed to grab Hakyeon's handphone. "Hyung I wanna see the pictures we took earlier" he said before unlocking Hakyeon's phone. 

 

Hakyeon followed Wongeun and laid down next to him. "Yea sure"

 

They looked at the picture and laugh at one picture where they both made funny faces. "It's cute but funny. How the heck our face became this way?" Hakyeon commented after they're done looking at the pictures.

 

"I'm going to post this one on twitter!" He continued and he showed the selca of them wearing masks. Wongeun nodded, at least that picture looks proper compared to the other pictures.

 

"and this picture", he scrolled to the funny picture they were laughing at earlier, "I'm going to send it to VIXX". He remembered that Hongbin told him to share a few picture of his holiday to them. Hongbin said that he wants to make sure that Hakyeon really are having fun.

 

**

 

Taekwoon was drying his hair when his phone suddenly made a sound, notifying him that he got a message. He takes hold of his phone and look at the message. It's from VIXX's group chat, Hakyeon sent a picture. He stared at the picture for a while before deciding to delete the picture. Annoying!

 

After a few minute the member started to became active on the chat, commenting about the picture Hakyeon sent and told Hakyeon to have fun and take care of himself there. Hakyeon replied and gave a few more pictures to them. Taekwoon was the only who does not respond in the chat.

 

He turned his phone off and throws it on to his bed. 

 

**

 

Hakyeon came back to Korea three days after that. His flight actually landed in the afternoon but he decided to make a surprise busking event for starlights just as he reached Korea. He spent the evening there and decided to grab dinner with his manager before going back to the dorm. They chatted while eating and did not realised the time. Hakyeon excitedly told the manager where he went to in Japan and that he really enjoyed his one week holiday. Hakyeon only got back to the dorm later in midnight.

 

He stumbled as he pulled his luggage along with him. The dorm was dark, probably the members must already gone to sleep. Or maybe some member still working at the company (ie Wonshik, that hardworker!). He sighed when he finally get hold into his room. Hakyeon jumped onto his bed and gone to sleep without even bother to change his clothes. He was really tired. 
 

**  
 

Hakyeon woke up late that day. He is usually a morning person, even when he does not have any schedules he would wake up early. But maybe because he was too tired last night, he woke up late. His stomach growled, he reached his phone look at the time. It's already 11. 

 

When he walked out of his room, he noticed how silent the dorm was. He sent a chat at their group chat asking whether they have schedules today. He got replies after a few minutes. Hongbin and Hyuk were at Gongchan's. Wonshik, like always, he said he's at the company. Jaehwan said that he went out with his friends and probably will be back late. Hakyeon took note and told everyone to be careful before he finally march to the kitchen to search for something to eat.

 

After eating whatever he found in the kitchen, he suddenly remembered that Taekwoon did not give a respond. He tried to call Taekwoon but the latter did not pick up the phone. Hakyeon then went to Taekwoon's room, just in case if he actually was in the dorm.

 

He sighed in relief when he opened Taekwoon's door room. He saw Taekwoon lying on the bed, earphones plugged in probably hearing music from his ipod. "Taekwoon" he called the man.

 

Taekwoon did not give any respond so he approached Taekwoon and sat himself on Taekwoon's bed. Taekwoon startled when he finally noticed Hakyeon. He pulled out his earphone and glared Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon made a face. "What? I've knocked and called you a few time okay", he explained. Knowing that Taekwoon would surely get mad if he didn't do that, saying that Hakyeon is invading his privacy. 

 

"What do you want?" Taekwoon asked. He sat up straight, leaned his body on to the head of the bed. 

 

"I'm just checking on you. You did not respond to my chats or even calls." Hakyeon said, he pointed at Taekwoon's phone on the table.

 

"My phone died"

 

"Oh. Okay then. You don't have any schedule today?" Hakyeon asked in concern. He would always ask that, checking every each members schedules. As a leader he should know about the member's whereabouts.

 

Taekwoon shook his head.

 

Hakyeon smiled. Yes! Both of them doesn't have any schedule, means they can spend their day together today. He suddenly remembered it's been a long time since he gets to spent his time with Taekwoon alone. He crawled nearing Taekwoon, wanting to hug Taekwoon but being rejected as Taekwoon pushed him away.

 

Hakyeon whined. He tried again and Taekwoon made the same reaction. "Taekwooniee" he pouted like a lost puppy.

 

"Go away" Taekwoon said as he scoot away from Hakyeon. Hakyeon felt offended and confused. Taekwoon never rejects his hugs, except when they're in front of the cameras. Taekwoon knows how much Hakyeon loves skinship and he would even sometimes leans again Hakyeon without Hakyeon telling him to.

 

"Are you still mad at me?"

 

"Who says I'm mad at you?" Taekwoon asked back in a poker face.

 

"Yes you are! Ever since I told you I'm going to Japan with Wongeun!!" Hakyeon exclaimed like a child.

 

"Well, you had fun with Wongeun... why do you need me now?" Taekwoon looks away, looking at anything but Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon stayed silent. He frowned. Taekwoon's word keep playing in his head until it hits him. "yeah, you're not mad" he nodded his head. Finally understands.

 

"You're jealous aren't you?" he grinned, lifting his eyebrows.

 

"What? No" Taekwoon puffed out an air. He touched his cheeks just in case if Hakyeon could notice that he is blushing. God damn, is it too obvious?

 

"Come one tell me Taek, so why did you acted like this if it's not because of jealousy?" Hakyeon asked as he look at Taekwoon who now has curled up his body in a ball.

 

"Go away" Taekwoon said, voice muffled as he hides his face.

 

Hakyeon chuckled, he pulled Taekwoon from his fetus position. He forced Taekwoon to look at him in the eyes. "Taekkk~" he called the man with a cute voice.

 

Taekwoon couldn't hide his face anymore. His face was as red as tomatoes! Ugh so embarassing! "I'm not" he repeated.

 

"Well, if you're not... Okay fine." Hakyeon released Taekwoon's face from his grip. "By the way Wongeun just asked me to have dinner together. You wanna join us?"

 

Taekwoon blushed face now turned into an annoyed one. He pushed Hakyeon off his bed whiles mumbling 'go away' and 'I hate you'. Hakyeon chuckled as he being pushed. He let out a dramatic 'ouch' when fell down. "Taek how could you"

 

Taekwoon ignored him as he turned his body away from Hakyeon. He hates Hakyeon so much.

 

Hakyeon crawled back onto the bed. He hugged Taekwoon from back, mumbling how cute Taekwoon's been acting right now and Taekwoon kept ignoring him. "Taekwoon Taekwoon Taekwoon" he called Taekwoon again and again.

 

After two minutes of Hakyeon calling Taekwoon's name repeatedly, Taekwoon feels really really annoyed. He pulled Hakyeon who was chuckling and climb onto the man. Hakyeon grinned, looking up to Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon touch both Hakyeon cheeks, "yes I am jealous! You should celebrate your birthday with me. With VIXX but you went to enjoy with Wongeun instead. So? Was it fun? Was it fun celebrating your birthday without us?" Without me? Taekwoon was too ego to say that words out loud. He don't know why but right now he's so annoyed that he might chokes the tan manned that's been grinning right now.

 

Hakyeon's face now soften. He gave Taekwoon a small peck at the cheeks before hugging him tightly. "Next time I'll celebrate it with you. Ok?"

 

"Not even vixx but you. Just you" he stated before pulling Taekwoon down to fall onto him.

 

Taekwoon finally smiled. He hides his face under Hakyeon's kneck, "promise?"

 

"Promise"

 

-A/N-

Please excuse me for the cheesiness :p