Sharing clothes

Cotton candy

 

Hakyeon like wearing Taekwoon's shirts. Taekwoon's sweater is the best, it's comfy as hell and it smells like Taekwoon. It makes him feels like Taekwoon is hugging him.

 

Because Taekwoon is always busy, he doesn't want to complain so wearing Taekwoon's shirt is enough for him. He doesn't know how long he could stand this, not being able to hug the person itself, depending on his scents on the shirt but right now he has not reached the limit yet.

 

Maybe in a few more days he will go crazy if he can't hug the person himself. But it's not today. He can hold his urge today.

 

Other than sweaters, he also likes Taekwoon's sleeveless shirts. It's very useful though, especially when it's hot and Hakyeon can't stand the weather. He would sneak into Taekwoon's closet and took his shirts. It's easier since they have a room specially to put all their clothes in.

 

It's almost dinner time when Taekwoon finally got back from home. Hakyeon runs immediately and caught the man into his hold. "Taekwoonieee" he calls the man with his usual cute voice, the voice he would use to Taekwoon and for Taekwoon only. Oh, he like how it sounds exclusively just for Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon hummed. He hugs Hakyeon's back and relaxes under the hug. Taekwoon doesn't have schedules tomorrow so they can spend the night together and sleep late. Whatever Hakyeon wants, Taekwoon never really complains.

 

"Have you eaten?" Hakyeon asked when he releases Taekwoon from the hug. He wanted to hug Taekwoon more but he knows better, Taekwoon probably has not eaten yet. Plus, he can hug Taekwoon all he wants tonight. Or maybe they can do more than hugging. Let's see.

 

"Do you?" Taekwoon asked back, instead of answering. Knowing Hakyeon, he probably hasn't eaten yet, waiting for Taekwoon. Hakyeon smiles again, he pulls Taekwoon to follow him to the kitchen. "Let's go eat"

 

•••

 

"I thought we're going to cuddle in the bedroom. And I'm sleepy" Taekwoon mumbles as both of them sat on the couch. They were planning to go straight to the bed but Hakyeon suddenly remembers that his favourite drama releases new episode tonight.

 

"But I want to watch this. Taekwoon, pleaseee. It's only one episode. Please please" Hakyeon negotiates. He made his usual puppy face that Taekwoon would never failed to fall for.

 

Taekwoon groans. He snake his arms to caught Hakyeon's smaller body under his hold. He leans on Hakyeon's shoulder and began focusing on the tv. "Things I do for you Hakyeon"

 

Hakyeon giggles happily. He gives Taekwoon a small peck on the cheeks before he also focuses on the screen.

 

It's been 15 minutes when suddenly Hyuk got out of his room, wearing a somehow a very familiar sleeveless shirt.

 

"Hyuk what are you wearing?" Hakyeon ask suddenly voice a little louder like he is about to scold Hyuk, making both Hyuk and Taekwoon startled.

 

Hyuk looks at the elder, "ummm... It's called sleeveless shirt?" Hyuk answered sarcastically. Is that even a question? Everyone can guess from looking. 

 

Hakyeon glares at him. "Yes, of course we know that! But who's shirt are you wearing?"

 

"How would I know? I just grab whatever I found in our closet room" Hyuk reasons. Today was unbelievably hot so he thought wearing sleeveless shirt would help him ease the heat. He found this shirt somewhere not in his closet and just wore it. It's a normal thing to wear each other clothes between vixx.

 

"It's Taekwoon's!!" Hakyeon said grumpily. Seriously, Hyuk doesn't know why would Hakyeon get so riled up.

 

"Oh really?" Hyuk asked dumbfoundedly. "Hyung, I'm borrowing your shirt okay. It's hot" Hyuk says casually.

 

Taekwoon nodded. "Yea sure"

 

Hakyeon frowns this time. He pushes Taekwoon's hand that was holding him away and stands up. "Where are you going? I thought we're going to watch this" Taekwoon pointed at the screen.

 

"Nevermind! I don't want to watch it anymore!!" Hakyeon said before stomping to his room.

 

Taekwoon and Hyuk look at each other. "What did I do?" Hyuk asks and Taekwoon shakes his head in confusion.

 

•••

 

"What's with the sudden meeting?" Wonshik asked as he stepped into Hakyeon's room. Hakyeon called everyone for a meeting, it's urgent he said. Wonshik just got back home and he didn't even get to change clothes before he was forcedly pulled into Hakyeon's room.

 

Walking in, he saw Hongbin and Hyuk sitting on Hakyeon's bed and Jaehwan on the floor. Hakyeon was standing, looking at him with a serious face.

 

"Good, now that you're here we can start the meeting! Take a sit" Hakyeon says, he walks to the door, locking it before standing in front of everyone.

 

"Taekwoon hyung isn't here yet" Hyuk voiced out after noticing that Taekwoon is missing. Hongbin was already yawning. He just wishes that whatever-urgent-meeting they are having right now can end sooner. He seriously need his sleep.

 

"Nope, we don't need him. This meeting is about him" Hakyeon tells them, making everyone frowns.

 

"Taekwoon hyung's birthday isn't any sooner. What are we planning for?" Jaehwan asked this time. There isn't any other reason for them to meet up without one of the members but for birthday surprise. But Taekwoon's birthday is in November, it's still too early to plan now.

 

"Not about birthday. I'm making a new rule here"

 

"What rule?"

 

"It's called no one here is allowed to wear Taekwoon's clothes except me" Hakyeon announced as they look at each of them in the eyes. He's being serious right now.

 

"What?" Hyuk and Hongbin respond simultaneously.

Jaehwan snorts. "What even?"

 

"Are you kidding me?" Wonshik frowns. Hakyeon called all of them just to say this? Seriously?

 

Hakyeon nodded. Well, he doesn't care what the kids will think but he doesn't like the idea that someone (not him) wearing Taekwoon's shirt. It annoys him.

 

"Okay that's all for the meeting," he said smiling, earning groans from everyone in the room.

 

 


*A/N*
y'all I am a bit kind now so if you want to, request me a prompt, send one and I'll make one for you. Though I can't guarantee how long it'll take,but I'll make one based on the request ;)