Long time no see

Cotton candy

Hakyeon does not really have schedule lately. His daily activities mostly includes watching dramas, sleep and maybe hangout with his friends. He was bored, he is. But since it's been a long time since he gets to rest free doing nothing, he used all the time he has to rest well. Like really really well.

 

Of course he love these free times. He can make candles without being bothered by anything. He can hangout with his friends till late night or even sleep at his friend's house. He does not have to wake up early for schedules. He loves it!

 

But it's been a total of two weeks he enjoyed his free days. Two weeks without even a single schedule. To be honest, he has started to get bored. Having schedules and wake up early in the morning sounds more appealing than wake up late and do nothing.

 

Plus, he gets lonely by time. The other five has their own individual schedule. Ravi and Leo are busy promoting their sub-unit. Ken with his musical practices and Hyuk are busy preparing for his web drama. Well, at least Hongbin is with him, in the dorm. Except that that boy barely step out of his room, busy playing overwatch. He only saw the latter when Hongbin finally hungry, that didn't last long though. Hongbin walked back to his room as soon as he finished eating, saying that he has important duty -that is playing overwatch- to be done. Kids.

 

That night like what he always done, he laid on the couch watching whatever drama played on the tv screen. He played with his phone whiles at it, opening twitter and looking at his -empty- messages. No message huh? Suddenly he heard the door being open, as a cue his head turned to look at the door.

 

He let out a very exasperated gasp when he saw a person walking in.

 

Taekwoon Taekwoon Taekwoon Taekwoon Taekwoon "TAEKWOON!!" he shouted, making Taekwoon startled and cursed under his breath. "God, Hakyeon! You scared me!"

 

"Taekwoon! Taekwoon! Taekwoon!" He kept calling Taekwoon as he stands up and approach him.

 

"Wha-"

 

Taekwoon stop talking when Hakyeon suddenly hug him. So tight that he might lose oxygen to breath soon. "hey" he mutter softly, hugging Hakyeon and softly rub his back. "Are you okay?" he asked. Hakyeon keep still. He inhaled Taekwoon's scent and relaxed under Taekwoon's hold.

 

After a while he loosen the hug, "I'm just lonely". He stated and pouted like a kid. He's 27 years old!

 

"Ohh~" Taekwoon pulled him to sit on the couch.

 

"I haven't see you for ages!!! You were busy with LR's promotions! Everyone were busy. I'm completely alone you know.. Talking about LR, hey where's Wonshik? Okay nevermind about that, how was it? Are you tired? Ah, yes! You should go rest. Gosh I told you I should come to music programs too at least I won't get bored ughh you should have let me-" Hakyeon kept talking like he haven't talk for ages. He really missed talking. For someone who talks so much, it's kinda frustrating to not have someone to listen to him. 

 

Taekwoon then squished Hakyeon's cheeks to shut him up. "You'll get tired too if you stayed at the waiting room with us. I want you to rest, remember?"

 

"but I had enough rest" Hakyeon frowned.

 

Taekwoon chuckled. "yeah, whatever. Now it's my time to rest" he said as he gets on his feet. He walks a few steps before turning his back, looking at Hakyeon who was still on the couch looking at him. "What are you doing?" asking why Hakyeon did not follow him.

 

"You said you wanna rest, I don't want to disturb you"

 

"yeah" he grab Hakyeon's hand and pulled him, heading to his room. "with you of course"