Love wins

Cotton candy

"who win?" Hyuk ask Ken as he took a sit beside him, watching his two Hyungs fighting. They were shouting at each other, everyone could hear their loud voices.

"IT'S JUST A PLATE. WHY CAN'T YOU WASH IT?!"

"LOOK, I AM LATE THIS MORNING! I HAVE MUSICAL PRACTICE. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AND JUST HELP ME WASH THAT ONE FREAKING PLATE" Leo make sure to stated the 'one plate' loudly. He don't understand why Hakyeon need to get so worked up because Leo forgot to wash his own dish this morning.

Hakyeon rolled his eyes in annoyance, "FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE MY SCHEDULE TOO THIS MORNING BUT I MANAGE TO WASH MY OWN DISH, WHY CAN'T YOU?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS WHOLE FIGHTING JUST WASTING MY TIME. BYE!" Leo walk angrily to his room. He slam the door, "RIGHT SLAM THE DOOR UNTIL IT BROKE" he heard Hakyeon's sarcastic comment. "WHATEVER" Leo shouted back.

"Here." Hongbin hand a bowl of popcorn to Hyuk. Hyuk grab it happily "What? End already? I'm late. damn it." Hongbin said, disappointed that he didn't get to watch the scene Hakyeon and Leo was making. "Who won this time?"

"hmmm I guess Hakyeon hyung? It was obviously Leo hyung's fault" Ken stated.

"yeah but," Hyuk take a moment to think, "it's not a big deal. Hakyeon hyung could just wash the dish. I don't see the problem here"

"but-" Ken wanted to continue his words but he stop as he suddenly remember that Hakyeon was still there, watching the three of them. It's like he can kill them in any minute.

Ken cough, "K-kids, I suddenly remember that I just bought a new game, l-let's play it in hyung's room" he pulled Hongbin and Hyuk to follow him and smiled awkwardly at Hakyeon. Three of them ran towards Ken's room.

 

~~~

 

The following day, Hakyeon and Leo get into a fight again while eating their dinner. "I didn't even heard a sorry" Leo stated. 

"I did say sorry didn't I? I'll buy you a new one" Hakyeon said back, unexpectedly both of them was calm. They talk in a low voice but all the boys can feel how stern the atmosphere. 

It all started when Hakyeon broke Leo's new earphone. Leo just bought it two days ago, he let Hakyeon borrowed it because Hakyeon wanted to. He didn't expect that Hakyeon will return the earphone, broken. Sure, Hakyeon did said sorry and guarantee that he will buy a new one replacing it.

But Leo can't help get irritated the fact the he bought the earphone just two days ago. How rough Hakyeon can be until the newly earphone can be destroyed in his hands?

Leo got up, he felt like his appetite just gone when he think about the earphone. "I'm done"

He bring his plate to the sink, wash it and walk back to his room.

"I think Leo hyung win this time" Hyuk whispered.

 

~~~

 

"So, what are we doing here?" Sungjae asked as he follow Hyuk enter his house.

"Ken hyung bought a new game. He let me borrow it!" 

"Cool" Sungjae replied back.

"Oh Sungjae! You're here?" Ravi greet Sungjae. He was lying down on his bed, playing with his phone. Ravi and Hyuk shared room. Sungjae just nodded and smiled. He followed Hyuk, taking a sit and wait for the game to load.

 

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M THE ONE WHO'S WRONG?"

"OBVIOUSLY"

"NO I'M NOT, IF ONLY YOU DON'T"

 

Ravi, Hyuk and Sungjae look at each other after hearing the super loud shouting of his two hyungs. "what is it for this time?" Hyuk asked.

Ravi shook his head. "I don't know."

Hyuk just rolled his eyes, "I bet Leo hyung win this time"

Sungjae however didn't agree, "I don't think so. It's not that easy to win over Hakyeon hyung in argument"

Ravi nodded his head, "yeah, you have a point"

All three of them nodded their head. Watching Leo and Hakyeon get into argument is normal for them. They can get into a fight for even small things. Last week Leo ate Hakyeon's chicken and they fought because of that one chicken. They didn't talk to each other for two days.

They can't believe how childish their two big hyungs can be.

 

~~~

 

Hakyeon took a glance at his watch. 11pm. It's not that late. He thought. He just got back from watching Fantastic Beasts his bestfriend, Wongeun. He actually not into this kind of movies, but had to watch it because Wongeun forced him to. He have no other choice. Besides, it's been long time since he last get to spend time with his bestfriend.

He entered the house and saw Ken, Hyuk, Ravi and Hongbin watching the TV. He just smiled and walk towards his room to change his clothes. He wanted to join the kids watching TV but somehow, he got thirsty. He heads to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Leo walks to the kitchen to make himself a coffee. He plan to stay up late tonight. 

He notice Hakyeon reaching something in the fridge. "you want coffee?" He offered.

"No thanks" Hakyeon took a sit and observe Leo.

"why did you come home late?" Leo asked, breaking the silence.

"Wongeun ask me to watch movie at the cinema with him"

"Oh" Leo replied. He don't really like Wongeun actually. He felt like Hakyeon and Wongeun are too close to each other. Yeah, they are bestfriends. but still, it's annoying. Hakyeon and Minhyuk are close too, he didn't mind that but somehow he didn't like Wongeun. Hakyeon met Wonegun during his drama shooting, it's not that long ago but Hakyeon already declared Wongeun as his bestfriend. Leo hated that.

"We watched Fantastic Beast. It was a great movie"

"you watched what?"

"Fantastic be-"

"I thought you promised to watch it with me?!" Leo remembered last week Hakyeon promised to watch the movie with him. 

"I didn-" Hakyeon think, "Oh my god, Leo I'm sorry"

"forget it!" Leo stormed out of the room in annoyance. He can't believe that Hakyeon was that careless to forget the promise he had made. Leo felt betrayed.

 

Hakyeon followed Leo. He felt bad. He totally forgot about that promise. "wait, Leo!"

 

"again?" Ken glance at his two hyungs. Ravi sighs, "again"

 

"Leo I'm sorry" Hakyeon apologized wholeheartedly. He did promised to watch the movie with Leo but he forgot. stupid Hakyeon why did you forget! He scolded himself. The least thing he wanted to do today is having a fight with Leo. He was already tired from spending the day outside today.

Leo throw himself on the bed. His back facing Hakyeon "you know what? forget it. Go spend time with Wongeun. I don't need you"

"What are you- hey I already apologized didn't I?"

"Whatever"

"Whatever? Woah! I can't believe you Jung Leo."

"......."

"LAST TIME YOU WATCHED TRAIN TO BUSAN WITH EUNKWANG WITHOUT ME EVENTHOUGH YOU PROMISED TO WATCH IT WITH ME RIGHT? BUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. IS THIS HOW YOU'RE GONNA ACT? FINE THEN!" Hakyeon squeal.

Leo turned his body. He sit cross-legged on the bed and now facing Hakyeon "what are you talking about? I did asked you to join us! but you declined. Because of what? Oh yeah because you had to accompany Wongeun to god-knows-where! It's because Wongeun is important than all of us right? than me?!"

"What? We're talking about my bestfriend here you know. What are you trying to say?!"

"I'm saying that if you love him that much then-"

"I didn't say anything about you and Yoseob!! And that day when you and Suho lay on each other during the concert! and when you go out in the middle of the night to grab coffee with Sunggyu hyung!  I didn't say anything! Why are you comparing Wongeun with other?" Hakyeon said. Anytime soon his tears going to fall. He don't know why Leo need to be this angry just because of a movie. He can accompany Leo to watch the movie if Leo want to. The fact that Hakyeon just get home minutes ago also didn't help at all, he was really tired.

"What? That's not the same!"

"It is! I seriously can't understand you Jung Leo!!" Hakyeon walk out and left Leo. He head to his room. Stupid. What a stupid reason to be angry!

 

The next morning

Hakyeon wake up early to make breakfast for everyone. Today is his turn to do so.

He observe what's in the fridge, looking for any dish he can use to make breakfast. Nothing. Whatever. I'll just make toasts.

He saw Leo enter the kitchen to drink some water. He didn't bother to greet or turning to look at Leo. Hakyeon act like there is no one in the kitchen as he continued his work.

After five minutes, Leo is still in the kitchen watching Hakyeon making breakfast. Leo noticed Hakyeon's puffy eyes. Did he cried last night? 

Hakyeon tried to ignore Leo's presence in the kitchen but somehow he felt disturbed with it. He can feel that Leo eyes are following his moves. He sighs and turn his body to face Leo.

"What is it?" Hakyeon glared Leo "What do you want?"

Leo shook his head, "N-Nothing"

"Tch. Nothing but still bothering me. I seriously can't understand you" Hakyeon muttered under his breath. He continued doing his work. "get mad for no reason, act like I'm wrong. It's just a small matter"

After a minute Hakyeon felt a pair of hand snake into his waist. Leo rest his head on Hakyeon's shoulder as he back hug Hackyeon "I'm sorry" Leo whispered into Hakyeon ear.

"And?" Hakyeon ask, obviously just short 'sorry' wouldn't make him satisfied.

"It's my fault, okay?"

"And?"

"I'm jealous. There. I say it"

Hakyeon laugh softly, "so all of this because you were jealous? Gosh, Jung Leo" He turns around to face Leo.

Hakyeon poke Leo's pouting cheeks, "Wongeun is my bestfriend. of course I love him. But I love you more. More than a bestfriend. You're special" He stated.

He hugged Leo, "I'm sorry too"

 

 

Hyuk walk out of his room and saw Ravi, Ken and Hongbin in the kitchen. He followed them and saw Leo and Hakyeon hugging. "Who win?"

"Love wins" they replied.

 

 

******A/N******

Just in case if you ever feel like you have already read this fic, it's because I've posted this on my wattpad account before :D