A Surprise, For both Jiyong and Taeyeon

Chasing Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon nervously tapped her fingers against the coffee table, the aromatic smell of coffee that Starbucks always had failing miserably to quell her insecurity and nervousness.

 

“Hey.” Her eyes snapped up to the man across her, who glanced at her concernedly. “A penny for your thoughts?” He offered the cup of iced coffee he was holding to her. Taeyeon smiled briefly, accepting the drink with a shake of her head.

 

“Its nothing.”

 

“Its not nothing when it makes you frown like that.” His hand touches her lightly. “Tell me. It might make you feel better.I promise my mouth is forever zipped if its a secret.” Taeyeon chuckles as Jiyong mimics zipping his mouth with his fingers.

 

“Its nothing, really.” She insisted, holding back a smile as Jiyong’s shoulders droop and he opened his mouth to complain.

 

“Hey beautiful. You sure you want to stick around with a disabled nobody like that? You should be doing so much better, I’m sure of that.” She was jerked out of Jiyong’s complaining reverie by a nasal voice, and her head turned slightly, taking in the loudly dressed young male looking down condescendingly at Jiyong. Jiyong shifted uncomfortably.

“I’m terribly sorry, but, were you talking to me?” Taeyeon pushed up her glasses slightly, stunned that the young male was talking to her.

 

“‘Course I am. There’s no other girls in here that are more beautiful than you, aren’t there?” Taeyeon glanced around bewilderedly.

 

“She’s none of your business. She’s here with me.” Taeyeon’s head swivelled back as she heard Jiyong snap angrily at the male.

 

“Ohhh, scared your girlfriend might leave your disabled pathetic self for someone more loaded, like me? You’ve got every right to be nervous, I’ll give you that.” Taeyeon frowned deeply at the man’s words. She was starting to dislike the attention and the malicious words he directed at Jiyong.

 

“I think you’re more pathetic than him.” She reached over quickly to Jiyong’s clenched fists, clutching with tightly with hers and squeezing gently, interlacing their fingers. “At least he doesn’t flaunt the fact that he’s loaded, even though he’s an heir to a big company.” She snapped. “And I’d like some alone time with my boyfriend, thank you very much. I chose to date him, so if you’ve got any questions about him being pathetic, you’ll be saying that my taste in men is pathetic too, which I don’t appreciate.” Both Jiyong and the male looked taken aback by her words, and a slow smile spread across Jiyong’s face at their interlocked hands. Taeyeon flushed. The male slowly reddened at her words, eyebrows furrowed and mouth open in a effort to retaliate what words she just said. “You look constipated with your mouth open, and unless you can beat my boyfriend by graduating top in a class in Harvard, I suggest you don’t put him down because of his disability.” She stood up, looking at the male clearly in the face. “I suggest you leave, since every minute staring at your face is confirming my urge to throw my beverage in your expensive pig face. Jerk.” She let go of Jiyong’s hands, placing her hands on the arm rests of his hovering wheelchair and turning it towards the door. “If you’ll excuse us, my day has been bad enough.” Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows sneakily at Taeyeon, grabbing their drinks as she wheeled him out of the door.

 

They both burst into loud appreciative laughter the moment they exited Starbucks, Taeyeon’s cheeks were flushed from her emotional excitement and her eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she smiled widely in Jiyong’s direction.

 

“Oh my god.”

 

“Did you see his face? Oh my god! He looked so trashed!” Taeyeon nearly bounced in her spot, and Jiyong laughed heartily at her reaction.

 

“You rebutted him well.”

 

“He was saying nasty stuff that should never be said to someone like you!” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter