SM Management

Promise to Believe

super junior come back for the results. 

 

 

 

some members feel so nervous and dunno what to react when they know the results. 

 

 

 

but heechul hold their leader's hand not to feel pressured for him and nervous, too.

 

 

"it gonna be alright. we trust you, teukkie." 

 

 

"thank you, chullie!" 

 

 

the directors now said the results and they looked so frustrated. 

 

 

"guys, i'm so sorry but we, the management, are disagree on this. im so sorry." 

 

 

they left again in the conference room and leave super junior exhausted. 

 

 

"hyung"  eunhyuk said, trying to hold his tears not to fall. 

 

"hyuk, don't cry." leeteuk thinking so hard until the light bulb on his head are turn on. 

 

"....ahhh! we are not losing out of ideas. since we have own label agency, we have a right to defend ourselves." 

 

"right, hyung! we have to talk on them!!" sungmin said. 

 

 

they went on directors' room and even if the management disagrees, the members convinced them that it would be a great concert since many REAL ELFs want to see them perform on stage together as 13/15. and it would also be their gift for the ELFs for supporting them throughout this 15 years.

 

 

 

"we have a right since you gave us a label agency."  shindong said, irritated. 

 

"you even gave us agency but don't give a right to use it." siwon added.