Prologue

Promise to Believe

November 6, 2005; it was the day that a new group with 12 members was formed. They weren’t meant to stay as they were only a project group and every year someone would be added and removed.

 

May 27, 2006; the day that a new member was added and the company abandoned the project group and made it a 13-member group called Super Junior. August of the same year, Donghae’s father died due to sickness and while attending the funeral, Heechul had an accident that requires metal rods in his leg.

 

2007; on April 19 two managers and 4 members were in an accident that risked the life of Kyuhyun though Shindong and Eunhyuk only has scratches, Leeteuk on the other hand needed stitches at his back and on his face, it was one of the hardest time for Super Junior; at the same year their first movie was released with the exception of Kyuhyun and Leeteuk who were unable to join due to health reasons though Leeteuk was seen on the ending portraying the panda mascot.

 

2008; Due to the mysterious violin player in the Don’t Don music video fans assumed that he will be an additional member of Super Junior thus the fans began to protest only 13 members for Super Junior; on April the company added 2 new members in the Chinese sub group namely Henry and Zhoumi; They also celebrated their 3rd anniversary with a fan meeting with ELFs.

 

2009; it was the year that every ELF loved and hated. They loved that year because it was the year that Super Junior was recognized worldwide, they hated that year also because it was the year that brought them apart. Hangeng submitted his lawsuit against SM Entertainment, Kibum left the group to pursue his acting career and Kangin had to stop his activities until the end of the year due to his DUI. Starting from that year, each member was set to leave for their military service.

 

2010; Hangeng won the lawsuit against SM Ent. But it was not made official till 2011. Kangin was sent to military service early due to his DUI.

 

2011; Heechul enlisted

 

2012; Leeteuk enlisted; they celebrated their 7th Anniversary with a fan meet and also it would be a farewell for Leeteuk who will be enlisting

 

2013; Yesung Enlisted

 

2014; they celebrated their 100 concert shows in Korea with all the members present

 

2015; Shindong and Sungmin Enlisted; EunSiHae Enlisted; they celebrated their 10th Anniversary with a special album and a special fan meet; SM Entertainment established Label SJ for Super Junior’s 10th Anniversary; Kibum said through his SNS that his contract with SM Entertainment had ended and departed from the group.

 

2016; Ryeowook Enlisted

 

2017; Kyuhyun Enlisted; the most awaited comeback of Super Junior after 2 years; Sungmin decided not to participate in the group’s return activities due to fans boycotting him; Siwon was not able to promote due to his incident with his family dog.

 

2018; Sungmin returns with a song on SM Station

 

2019;

 

2020; 15th Anniversary

 

ELFs are waiting for them to reunite as a whole again after their military service. Now that after 10 years of waiting for the group to be complete again, will they be holding a comeback right after Kyuhyun discharge or will they plan on something even better since their 15th Anniversary is coming up.

 

Every real ELF dreams of having all members of Super Junior together on stage. Even if it will be the last thing that they will do in order to make the fans happy.

 

Now, nearing their 15th Anniversary and all the members are back from military service. Do they have a plan for their 15th Anniversary? Or would it be like any other Anniversary that they held?

 


Annyeong!

This is my first ever story so if it isn't that good yet and there are a lot of grammar/ wrong spellings I will apologize in advance.

 

Also I will keep on updating chapters till I see that it will be good enough for my expectations.

 

Kamsahamnida readers :)

 

~Marie