Private Meeting with the Members

Promise to Believe

All the members were at Wookie's apartment for his birthday/ meeting. 

They first celebrated his birthday with the usual cake and seaweed soup then having the meeting.

"Shindong, can you do the VCRs for the special concert?"

"Sure Teukie hyung"

"Also you and Eunhyuk will help us directing the concert like the choreography and places"

"Alright hyung"

"So I have thought on what songs we should do for the concert for it to be memorable to us and to ELFs"

"Are we going to be emotional on the concert itself?"

"Maybe, it depends on how moved we are"

"Since Hangeng Hyung, Kibum and Henry can't come today since they are not in korea how should we convince them to cooperate with us?"

"By telling them it is just a one night thing for ELFs that wants to see us together even for once"

"That could work, but how will the management react to this?"

"That I do not know, but I will push through this idea even if they don't want it, it would also bring them lots of money since many fans are waiting for this to happen for ages"

"Yeah, let's push this through for a very special 15th anniversary"

"Teukkie hyung, can you go with me to buy more food?"

"Sure Wookie"

"Wookie, you know I am worried about getting together with the other members"

"Wae hyung?"

"It might trigger the past emotions after the concert, since they can't be with us until the end unless they want to or the management agrees with it and their conditions also"

"I hope they are ready for what can happen after the concert hyung"

"Let's just think about that when the time is near, let us think about how to contact with the others"

 

 

AN:

Very short chapter for now, will edit this whole story after finishing it