Planned Hiatus

Promise to Believe

they posted on their social media that they would be on a hiatus after 2 months since kyu had returned, every member posted it in their social media accounts, leaving every fans even their management in a confused state.

 

 

 

the members halted all of their activities to focus on their 15th anniversary special concert/album

 

 

 

 

the members told the media that they would be in a hiatus after 2 months since kyuhyun returned. they do not answer any more answers regarding the hiatus

 

 

 

some fans thinking that they are just having fun with maknae, with just two months. some of them creating a rumor that suju will be disbanding

"yah, what happened on our oppars? huhu i miss them!!" 

"i think they are having fun with kyuhyun today, pretty sure they missed their evilest of the evil maknae, kyuhyun. so they having a vacation."

it was heard by other elf, so she replied,

"really? rumors that why suju is being in a hiatus, it's because they are planning to disband."

"YAH!!!" the two girls shouted.

"super junior won't let s to disband. they promised not to do it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but all of them were wrong. 

 

 

 

 

 

so super junior decided to secretly go on sm entertainment to tell about their secret-est plan for the fandom. they successfully planned the appointment with the ceo and managers. so shindong and kangin fixing the laptop & projector, while yesung, ryeowook, hangeng, and kibum for the venue, sungmin, heechul, siwon are for foods, leeteuk, kyuhyun & henry are the presentor, zhoumi, donghae, and eunhyuk are for papers and folders.

 

 

 

 

after they all set this presentation, it's time for them to shine again. 

 

 

 

 

"are you sure about this, leeteuk?" 

 

 

"as a leader, we have been planning this for a couple of months since kyuhyun is discharged. I hope you will agree on our situation right now. our fandom started to think that we are getting disband or what?." 

 

 

the directors are started to think and read again the agreements. the members are praying and hoping to agree but

 

 

"I'm sorry but we will think about this until friday. sm artists are having a comeback at the same months or we are not sure. so, please give us for some time." 

 

"we will wait you until friday, if you have any question, don't hestiate to ask or call me. you will get the answers right away." 

 

 

directors left the room and members just sighed on what happened earlier.

 

 

"what the ? what if they didn't approve that? im afraid."

 

"lee hyukjae,, watch your language. you don't know someone's listening on you." 

 

hyukjae sits and sighs. looks so tired, too, of pushing that concert to make it happen.

 

 

"all we have to do is to pray & pranks our elf." 

 

leeteuk did fake laugh and is the most tired of them, tried to cheered up his co-members.

 

"...wait until friday. if this agreement is accepted, we make our elpeu happy as ever." 

 

leeteuk left with his belongings, arrived at the dorm and lying on the bed, sleeping. other members were playing and chilling themselves right now.