Part 2

Say You Won't Let Go /Before I Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

For weeks after that day, I would always go to that crosswalk at the same time hoping that I can see her again. But this is the 7th week now, and I haven’t seen her yet. I asked Taeyeon for the CCTV footage of her cafe from that day, since the crosswalk is visible from her cameras, but unfortunately we only saw the back view. 

 

Going to work, I felt dejected. Is this another sign? A sign that maybe…we weren’t meant for each other.. Should I give up? Should I let her go without at least finding out why she doesn’t seem to know me anymore? God, tell me what should I do? 

 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t realize that Sooyoung had come in. 

 

“Hey Yoong we got the new…Yoong? Hello??? Earth to Im Yoona? Paging Im Yoona, please comeback to Earth.” Sooyoung snapped her fingers in front of my face.

 

“What? Oh hey Soo, how long have you been here?” I asked, snapping out of my thoughts. 

 

“Long enough. Still thinking about how you’ll find her?” She asked me with a sigh.

 

“Yeah, but tell me, should I stop?”

 

“Yoona…” Sooyoung looked at me with sad eyes.

 

“Don’t give me that look you shikshin…I’m just lost. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve hired multiple investigators but still nothing. I just don’t know what else I can possibly do.” I vented, running my hand through my hair in frustration. 

 

“Yoong, maybe you should stop trying too hard to find her. You know, sometimes things pop up faster when you stop looking. If she’s really out there and if you two are really meant to meet again, then you two will just find each other. Just be patient.” Sooyoung encouraged me. 

 

I hope you’re right Soo… I really do.

 

“Alright I will. Now, lets move on to work please. What do you have for me today?” I asked her.

 

“Well, HR finally found you a new secretary. She’s downstairs in the lobby.” Sooyoung explained while giving me a look.

 

“What’s the look for? It’s not like I’m going to eat her.” I chuckled.

 

“You know why Yoong. This is your 15th new secretary this month! The others quit because you work them too hard or your too strict. Can you please leave the ice princess trait to Jes…” Sooyoung trailed off, probably noticing what she was about to say. 

 

“It’s okay Soo. Let’s just meet her okay?” I smiled, and Sooyoung and I got down to the Lobby. 

 

Once we reached the lobby, I asked the receptionist about the new hire. 

“Ah I will call her for you Ms. Im.” Naeun smiled before walking towards a woman that had her back facing towards us, but when she turned and I got a glimpse of that side profile I knew it was her.

 

“Hey Soo, what’s the new hire’s name?” I asked Sooyoung, who is too engrossed with her phone, to notice who the person walking towards us is. 

 

“Sooyeon, her name is Sooyeon.” Sooyoung replied, finally lifting her head to face the woman who was walking towards us. The look on Sooyoung’s face was priceless.

 

“Yoo…Yoong….you see her too right?” Sooyoung stuttered, still in shock.

 

“Yeah…I do. I told you that she’s still alive.” I softly replied.

 

“I…I…” Sooyoung, who usually has something to say, for once was at a lost for words.

 

“Ms. Im, this is Kwon Sooyeon, your new secretary. Sooyeon-shi this is Im Yoona, Chairman and CEO, of S.H.Y. and this is Choi Sooyoung, the COO.” Naeun introduced us to each other before excusing herself. 

 

“Oh, we meet again.” Je…err I guess Sooyeon, smiled while holding her hand out. 

 

“Uhm yeah, small world. Welcome to the company Kwon Sooyeon, I hope you take care of me.” I smiled, taking her hand in mine. It still feels perfect. 

 

“Thank you Ms. Im, and I hope you take care of me as well.” She replied. 

 

“Please just call me Yoona, and would it be alright for me to address you as Sooyeon?” I asked.

 

“Of course, Yoona it is then.” 

 

“And just call me Sooyoung, and I would also like to know if it’s okay to call you by your name?” Sooyoung found her voice again.

 

“Yes it is Sooyoung.” Sooyeon chuckled.

 

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

 

“Nothing I just feel comfortable around you two and I don’t usually feel comfortable with people right away.” Sooyeon admitted.

 

“Ah well, Yoona here is really dorky, but I warn you Sooyeon to be careful she works her secretary very hard.” Sooyoung chuckled, before heading off to a meeting. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m a very hard working person, so I can handle it.”

 

“Alright, why don’t we go upstairs and I can show you to your workspace and tour you around.” I suggested. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

“Where is she?” Taeyeon, along with the entire gang, all collectively asked together as they barged into my office right before lunch time. 

 

“Do you guys believe me now?” I asked, slightly amused with the looks on their faces.

 

“Yoona don’t play with us, where is….” 

 

“Yoona here are the papers that….Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had company.” Sooyeon, interrupted Yuri’s question and with her entrance, the question of five of my dearest friends was answered.

 

“It’s okay Sooyeon come in.” I motioned for her to enter, “These are my friends, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun.” 

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Kwon Sooyeon, I am Yoona’s new secretary.” Sooyeon politely greeted my stoned friends. 

 

“Uhm hi..Soo..Sooyeon-shi, I’m Taeyeon. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Taeyeon finally snapped out of it.

 

“Hello Sooyeon unnie, I am Seohyun.” of course our reliable youngest also comes to.

 

“Hi Hi Sooyeon-shi, I am Sunny. And these two idiots are Hyoyeon and Yuri.” Sunny smiled, while smacking Hyoyeon and Yuri’s arms. 

 

“Awww Sunny.” The two complained.

 

“Your friends are funny, and please call me Sooyeon.” Sooyeon chuckled.

 

“You look jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter