Two

End Of The Wars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Soo drive while I looked out for both of us. As we getting closer to that place my heart keep beating loudly and fast. 
“Here we are.....” Ji Soo said and I just smile. Happy that finally I found a way to go out and excited at the same time.
“Wait for me here....” I said but Ji Soo hold my arms.
“What are you doing? We suppose to go together, remember?”
“Stay here and I won’t go far. If I don’t come back at dawn or someone come just leave. Send me text so I know.”
“If something happen to you?”
“I will send our secret code.... don’t worry. I’ll be fine. If something happen to me I know you will come with help.” I said and smile.
“I don’t like this idea. Kang Haneul will kill me and your dad will bury me alive....either way I’m a dead meat.” Ji Soo said and I laugh. It’s sound so funny.
“Laugh all you can..... if you don’t see me tomorrow that means I’m no longer in this world.”
“I know....  I won’t let anything happen to you. Promise.....”
“No even a scratch.... do you understand.”
“Perfectly.....” I said and move toward the wall. I look at Ji Soo for the last time before I walked deep into the darkness night. I follow the GPS to the place that happen a few years ago. From there I will start tracking any living person around that area.
I never been to jungle before and the darkness is really creepy. I don’t know what thing might jump on me anytime but my GPS will sense anything 100m from me. Right now I’m totally alone. 
How do I know about this thing? I take my time to learn from my dad and Haneul. I need to asked them without making it so suspicious or make them wonder why I need to know. I learn how to shoot too. I just be prepare for this day. At least I’m not going to this secret mission as a suicide mission. From where I got the thing for tonight? Well Ji Soo have a lot of connection and we buy from black market. 
I keep walking for 3 hours but there is nothing. Is it more deeper? If like that I can’t continue anymore. My dad and Haneul will going crazy if they can’t get in touch on me. Even here I don’t have any phone connection. I’d go back and meet Ji Soo at the border. He look so nervous and worry.
“Anything?” Ji Soo asked.
“I need more time and go more deeper if I want to find anyone there.” I said. 
“Ok.... we will come back next time.” Ji Soo said.
“We better go now..... before your father know you are out all night.”
“Sure.....” I said. 
Ji Soo drive back and I rest. Not so far from the border something cross in front of our car makes Ji Soo emergency brake. Both of us so surprise to see a girl standing there looking lost. 
“Are you ok?” I asked and Ji Soo also coming out from the car. She looks scared and need help. Her feet bleeding and her body shaking. I take my jacket off and slowly offer to her. She hesitant to take it but I just hold it out to her. I go to car and grab a bottle of water.
“Water....” I said and drink it first so she don’t think that drink contain drug or poison. She drink it fast.
“Can we help you?” Ji Soo asked again.
“I..... I.... looking for my father.”
“Do you know where is your father?” Ji Soo asked and she shake her head.
“Where do you live? We can send you home.” I said but there is no answer from her.
“You can tell us anything. If not how do we can help you.” I said again and I saw she cried.
“Don’t kills me. I just want to find my father.....” She said again. I don’t know why I feel so heartbreak and almost cried with her too.
“I won’t let anything happen to you.... You can trust me. Are you from outside this wall?” I asked and slowly she nods.
“Ok..... for now you will follow me going home and there we will think about anything. How to find your father. If you going around like this I’m afraid you will be in danger.” I said and Ji Soo shake his head. He don’t like the idea I’m taking her with me.
She looks at me and I nods to convince her. 
“Ok.....”She finally said. In car I gave her a wet tissue so she could clean herself a bit. 
Not far from my home army doing a road block. We all looking at each other. Suddenly I just remember about a bottle of Soju at the back seat.
“Ji Soo, we need to change place. You and her need to pretend that you’re drunk. We go party all night. Can you doing it?” I said and look at the girl behind me. She nods and I can see she also afraid.
Without spare more second, Ji So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter