Three

End Of The Wars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I so into with something, it always take my time until I don’t even think about someone else, Kang Haneul. Our time to be together always limited. He with his duty that always take days, weeks and sometimes months. So when he have time he want to be with me as much he could.
I don’t even heard my phone ringing and I just study the map where In Ha’s people might be. I check on equipment that I need to take along with me. In Ha with Ji Soo since I can’t lies to my dad about her. So I need to work alone.
I hang out at Ji Soo’s work place. I need to learn what to do for live broadcast. The only person know about this is none other than Ji Soo’s boss, Mr. Kimura.
I heard a knock at the door so I looked over my shoulder. I’m so surprise to see Haneul standing there with sweet smile he always has. But then he pout and making his ugly-cute face.
“Hey.... what are you doing here?” I said and looks around. Afraid if he could see what I’ve been doing all this time. Lucky there is only a normal things but the files in front of me have all the information.
“I should ask you..... What are doing here? You ignore my text and call.”
“Your text and call....?” I asked then looking for my phone in my bag but its not there. I flips all the paper on the table and found it, dead. 
“Sorry..... Its dead.”
“If not because Ji Soo told me you were here..... I might already put the city in high alert looking for you.....” He said and I just smile.
“Sorry.... I really means it.”
“What are you working on? Your dad said he barely see you at home this week.....”
“Well, Its a secret. I can’t disclose it yet if not others will take credit for it.” I said and close the files before he looking at it. I looks at my watch and I almost jump my skin out. Its 3 am and I already been here since lunch time. I look around and saw most of the place is dark now. Only a few left to work on their news. 
“Hungry?” He asked like he know what I have been thinking. 
“Actually I’m not that hungry. I need warm shower and sleep the most now.” I said and he just shake his head.
“Kim Hanna.... I totally can’t win when it come to you.”
“Well you always give way to me. Beware.... I’m afraid that I might be spoil one day and you had enough of me.” 
“So you want me to be strict like I treat my officer?”
“No. Its not like that but sometime just put yourself first. Think about what you want the most and be happy. I’m afraid if you always follow what I want you will be less happy. I don’t want that..... Just like how much you love me... I love you that much too or maybe more....” I said but Haneul just scoff at me. Just like how he felt about me, I also felt that way toward him. He could be my weakness point and at the same he be my strongest point. 
“I don’t think you love me more than I am.....” He said and I just smirk at him.
“Anything you said..... I don’t want to argue with you.” I said and pack my things into my bag.
“Are you coming?” I asked when I saw he still sit down.
“Yeah...” He said. I stand on the door waiting for him to out from the room and off the light. 
Since its late already, so I go to his house. I have my warm shower while Haneul makes me a warm soup. I don’t want heavy food since I want to sleep right after that. I’m so tired and on the way here I already asleep leaving Haneul driving alone. I know its not a big deal but I feel guilty. He want to spend more time with me but I’m so focus on this mission.
“Soup is ready.” He said when I come out from the bathroom. Whenever I come here I always wearing his clothes. 
“Thanks....” I said and sit down next to him. He talks while I having my soup. 
“Can I ask you about your work?” He asked and I start to feel uneasy. Haneul is quick to read my reaction. He can sense lies and I hate to lies to him. 
“Wae?” I asked and look at him.
“What the meaning of the maps I saw at the wall there?”
“What maps?” I asked pretend that I don’t understand.
“You don’t know about the maps on the wall in the meeting room?”
“No.... It could be belong to Ji Soo’s colleagues. What about that maps?”
“Its out from the border wall. That place belong to the West. If that belong to Ji Soo’s colleagues, I want you to warn them. Don’t go there, it’s dangerous.” 
“I will let Ji Soo know about this.” I said. Suddenly I just yawn and I saw Haneul smirk.
“Let go to the bed. You need to sleep now.” He said and I nods. 
Laying next to Haneul is best therapy after long day at work. Its feel heaven. I laying on his arms while he hugs me tight. Slow and gently his arms move up and down on my back like he put a baby on the sleep. The warm from his body feel so right and then Kang Haneul smell. 
I snuggle more close to his body until my nose touch his neck. I could smell him better.
“I love Kang Haneul’s smell.....” I said and I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter