Behind these Four Walls: MiTzu

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafeteria is the usual crowded and loud place most of the students hang out at. Tzuyu, Somi and Dani are having their lunch quietly when Mina and Chaeyeon arrived with their trays. Mina sat beside Tzuyu since Chaeyeon took the liberty to sit in between Somi and Dani across the table. She leaned her head on Dani's shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Dani asked to her favorite unnie. "Heehyun unnie was drunk last night," Chaeyeon answered. Tzuyu's brows creased and said, "I thought she promised she'd never get drunk again."

"She did but apparently the Nayoung’s and Seulgi are heart broken and decided to get drunk. Now, I’m not sure if I should be mad at her for breaking her promise or be thankful that she was a good friend to our broken-hearted friends,” Chaeyeon sighed and slumped her head on the table pushing the tray of food away.

“How’s Kyulkyung unnie holding up anyway?” Somi asked. “She’s not doing okay. I heard she went back to China for the weekend leaving Nayoung unnie all alone. Then Seulgi and the other Nayoung decided to camp at their place after hearing about it. I’m still not sure when she’d come back,” Chaeyeon answered.

"Our friend group is getting really messy at the moment,” Dani sighed. “Let’s talk about other stuff! Like, Tzuyu how is Mingyu?” Somi changed the topic after seeing how upset her best friend is.

Tzuyu who just took a bite from her burger almost choked. Mina quickly gave her some water and even patted Tzuyu on the back to help her breathe.

“Why did Mingyu suddenly got into our conversation?”

“Isn’t he courting you?” Chaeyeon asked.

“What? No!”

“But you told us he is courting you last week. Like after you got that text message that made you smile.” Somi is just really confuse right now.

“Well I mean he is, I just still can’t get used to it since it’s just recent,” Tzuyu nervously corrected herself.

Mina who didn’t even touch her food that much decided to excuse herself after what Tzuyu said.

“Where are you going Mina unnie?” Somi managed to ask before Mina finish packing her stuff. “I forgot I have to meet up with Jimin for a biology book he borrowed,” Mina answered but instead of looking at Somi she looked directly at Tzuyu’s eyes.

“Oh, we have another couple growing!” Dani squealed a few seconds after Mina left their table.

“What, Jimin and Mina? They don’t even look good together.” Tzuyu argued. The three chuckled at her remarks.

“Whatever you say Tzuyu-ah~”

____

Classes has just ended for Tzuyu. She bid farewell to Dani and Somi. The two are being extra persistent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter