Whipped: CatChae

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whipped

Ki Heehyun loves drinking she probably got that addiction from her father. Jung Chaeyeon, her girlfriend, would have been at least a little bit fine with it if Heehyun's father didn't die young because of liver cancer same goes with the her grandfather. Heehyun knows she has to stop but like what other people say, old habits die hard. Being a co-owner of a club doesn't help either, especially when you are surrounded by it most of the time and you're the one in charge to check everything including the drinks. 

She's done checking everything except the beverages and she is having an arguement with herself whether to drink or not since Chaeyeon strongly warned her not to drink earlier that morning.

"Hey dude Chae messaged me," Eunjin her co-owner and one of the bartenders said. "What did she say?" Heehyun asked. She's surprised since the younger girl rarely talk to to Eunjin. "She told me that I should remind you not to drink and added that I should just let the others do the testing for the drinks instead," Eunjin reads the message she ended it with a teasing smile.

"Your girl really cares for you, huh? But dude it sounds like she's making you a baby or something," Eunjin teased and Heehyun kept on brushing her off since the younger girl won't stop pissing her off about the topic. "Shut up!" Heehyun says and walked out she needed to blow some steam and she will.

"You guys open yet?" 

"! Don't ever do that!" Heehyun says as she clutch on her chest.  "What are you doing here Kang?" She asked to the cat like eyed girl who just scared her to death. 

"I need a release or something," Seulgi replied, she's leaning on her big bike while puffing on a half lit cigarette. "Want a stick?" She asked noticing that Heehyun was eyeing the small killer between her fingers. 

"Sure," Heehyun answered and took the stick Seulgi's handing. "You shouldn't be here, Bunny will get angry if she knows you're here," Heehyun said and lit her smoke. "She wouldn't know if no one tells her, like how I will not tell you're still gonna drink later to Chae," Seulgi smartly replied, Heehyun rolled her eyes at her.

"What happened Bear?" Heehyun asked after Seulgi lit her second stick. "Dad compared me to Nayoung again, saying that I should stop wasting my life," Seulgi replied. Heehyun noticed that Seulgi is not upset nor angry, she's just disappointed that her father won't stop convincing her to join the company once again.

"But you are wasting your time fixing other people's cars," Heehyun teased and Seulgi's sure she's so near to punch the other girl even if she was just kidding. "I'm not wasting my time okay?" Seulgi countered and Heehyun simply shrugged. 

"Whatever Seulbear, wanna get inside? You could test the drinks for me and forget about whatever's bothering you," Heehyun says when she's done with her stick. "I'd take that offer," Seulgi replied and followed Heehyun inside. 

Heehyun will try her best not to drink just to please her Queen. 

_____

"I think we need to call Irene, Seulgi's being surrounded by girls again." Eunjin is bartending while Heehyun just sits in front of the counter both are watching Seulgi who's really drunk and dancing really intimate with random people. 

"Yeah, I think we should but I think we should keep her away from the es first," Heehyun agreed she then called Moonbyul who just finished being the DJ. "Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter