Her Choice: NaJeong

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The first 7 Chapters will be the opening to each pair's relationship. One chapter each pair, starting off with NaJeong.

_____

Her Choice

Kim Nayoung, a heiress, a gorgeous lady, an intelectual and lastly has a kind heart. She can be the description of perfect but many says she has one flaw. She decided to love Kim Sejeong, who is she? She's no one. The miss everything, Kim Nayoung loved the no one, Kim Sejeong. And that surely made a buzz in the world of the upper ones but Nayoung paid no attention and continued to love Sejeong and the latter did the same for Nayoung.

"Babe, where are we gonna eat?" Nayoung asked as she assist Sejeong to her car. "Can we just buy take out and eat it at the park?" Sejeong answered and Nayoung immediately knew what Sejeong wanted, a simple dinner date at Han River park like what they usually do. 

Sejeong lives as a simple person because she had to. Her parents broke up as soon as she was born and she and her brother was forced to live with their grandparents while her mom works and as for her dad, she never heard of him. She learned to live simply in the province because her mom can't afford to give them an extravagant lifestyle in the city also add the fact that her older brother is useless. So when she got her chance to study in Seoul, she vowed to herself that she will try her best to succeed in life. And she's near there she just needs a little more hard work after graduating in one of the top universities Seoul has to offer and being accepted to one of the biggest company in Korea.

"Let's setup there," Nayoung pointed to the usual spot where they sit to eat or just hang out. Nayoung's the one to carry all the stuff they need, Sejeong offered to help but Nayoung made her go first and the younger no longer argued against her.

After arriving at their spot, Sejeong took the blanket from Nayoung and placed it neatly on the grass. Nayoung then setup the food they'll eat while Sejeong helps. Soon they were done and ready to eat.

"Dig in," Nayoung says to Sejeong as she noticed that the younger girl was waiting for her to eat first. "Have you found a job yet?" Nayoung asked as they eat.

"I did," Sejeong answered and a smile start to form in her face and the eye smile followed. "You seem really happy," Nayoung commented after seeing Sejeong's face.

"I am," Sejeong nodded like a kid and it made Nayoung smile. "Fill me up?" Nayoung says curious about why the younger girl was so happy, well she indeed got a job but it seems Sejeong has more to say.

"I'm so happy that I got accepted as soon as I graduated and what made me happier is the fact that, I'll be working with you from now on," Sejeong said a smile still plastered on her face.

"What do you mean that we'll be working together?" Nayoung asks quite unsure of what's going on. "I got accepted at the Great Kim and Kang Corporation," Sejeong explained.

After understanding the news better, Nayoung was really happy for her girl and so she gently grabbed Sejeong and hugged her tight. "Congratulations babe, your getting closer to achieve your dreams," Nayoung then kissed Sejeong's forehead.

But their moment was abruptly stopped when Sejeong's phone rang. The call was from her brother, she and Nayoung exchanged glances thinking for a rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter