Foreign Friend: JenSoo

Stay or Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foreign Friend 

Kim Jennie was sent by her parents to Korea to study her masterals. She accepted it without arguing although she cannot hide the fact that she didn't like the idea of leaving New Zealand after being there for quite some time now.  

It was her first day of school when she met this childish girl she never knew she would fall in love with. "Hi I'm Kim Jisoo let's be friends!" Jennie is taken a back by the energy the girl contains.

"Hi I'm Jennie," Jennie said still new to speaking Korean even though her parents always use the language back at home. "So let's be friends?" Jisoo asked again and Jennie wanted to shut her up because she's using aegyo.

"Sure," Jennie agreed to make the girl quiet but it only made the other girl livelier. "It's nice to have friends on the first day of school! Where did you graduate? Do you live near? What year were you born so I would know if you should call me unnie or not?" Jisoo continued to ramble and it's making Jennie's head spin. Good thing the professor came and it finally made Jisoo quiet, a thing Jennie didn't know she could do.

Jennie of course listened well to the professor even if he's using words Jennie couldn't really understand that much. When class  ended she's about to leave the room peacefully but Jisoo had to cling on her arms as if her life depends on it. "Eat lunch with me and my friends it would be fun!" Jisoo said as she drag Jennie out.

"You seem so quiet and you haven't even answer any of my questions yet," Jisoo said while they walk to the cafeteria. "I'm new to Korea even if my parents are Koreans we lived in New Zealand, I actually just got gere a month ago," Jennie explained as properly as she can. "Also can you please let go of my arm it kind of hurts," she added as  she pull her arm away.

"Sorry!" Jisoo apologized and did a peace sign. "Most of my friends are foreigners so I think you'll be able to befriend them," Jisoo said out of the blue. In Jennie's mind she thought, "I'm not asking for any friends I just want my stay here to be peaceful and go back to New Zealand after I finish masterals."

"We're here!" Jisoo said after they arrived to a table filled with girls who are either busy eating or studying. "Girls meet Jennie she's a new student and she's from New Zealand," Jisoo introduced.

"Hi Jennie, I'm Dani it's nice to meet you and I hope Jisoo unnie here didn't trouble you a lot," Dani greeted in English. "I'm Somi and I'm already apologizing on behalf of Jisoo unnie, she can be a handful sometimes," Somi said in English before offering a hand shake which Jennie gladly took.

Chaeyeon poked Dani and said, "Can you ask her if she could speak Korean?" Jennie giggled by the fair lady's question. "I can speak Korean but not that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter