| Rising Star | Chani |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

When I woke up this morning and took a glance at my phone- I was not expecting 10 missed calls and 4 messages. All from the same person, Choi Chani.

He had been busy the last few weeks, so this was quite unexpected.

I get why he didn't reach out to me sooner, but that once he found to moment and then spam me like this- was completely unexpected.

"Yah, you called me" I mumble when I pick up his 11th call.

He sounds giddy on the other side of the line, "what was your first clue? The 10 missed calls?".

I roll my eyes- then realising he can't see what I'm doing.

"Choi Chani, I just woke up. What do you need of me?".

It's quiet for a short period before he starts snickering, "you must have been binge watching drama's, anyway I want to show you something".

"Gosh Chani, give me 15 minutes to wake up first" I say as I lay my head back down on the pillow.

I hear him chuckle on the other side of the line but I've already given up, mostly because I want to sleep again. Staying up until 4 in the morning to watch drama's was not a good idea, I don't recommend.

"x-x-x"

I straighten my shirt before I press the doorbell of his dorm, I'm expecting a big mess and the members of his unit to hide behind plants and walls to spy on us.

With that I mean Jihyung and Hocheol who has been 'hired' as an undercover cop by Jihyung.

However I hear some noises on the other side of the door before its swung open, revealing Chani who looks as happy as he always does.

"Finally you're here, I've been waiting for hours for you to get here" he says with some fake sighs as he pulls me into the dorm. "I almost gave up hope on you coming over, I thought you got eaten by a shark on the wa-".

I cut him off before he rambles on- not caring that not even an hour has passed after our call ended.

"I'm here, I'm alive, there's no sharks on the way over here so calm down" I tell him before removing my hand from his mouth.

He simply smiles at me- looking as happy as he always does.

It's one of the things I like about him, his smile- how he's always positive and friendly to everyone. Even to those him give him the other kind of treatment.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he escorts me into the living room, "I'm just happy you're here, I can't remember the last time I saw you're face" he comments.

"Yes it had been a while" I say with a nod as I let him guide me through the place.

I notice that the plants aren't shaking and there's no giggling sounds. Maybe Chani finally had enough of them always getting in the way so he send them off to get some errands.

It would be the smartest move.

"Anyway the reason why I asked you over is because I want to show you something" he says as he forces me to sit down on the couch. "But first this, since I missed you so much" he adds giddily.

He wraps his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer, pressing a light kiss on my forehead. It was the moment he heard some high pitched giggles that he cupped my chin and leaned in for a soft kiss- causing the one who was giggling - probably Hocheol again - to gasp in shock before we heard the pair of feet walk away.

When he breaks the kiss, I shake my head. "Is it really necessary to scar that child everytime I come over".

Chani simply shrugs before he opens the laptop that was laying on the coffee table. With a smile he opened it as I leaned against his shoulder.

"Now be prepared to be amazed by your amazing boyfriend".

With a chuckle I shake my head once more before looking at the screen.

It started with a boy riding his skateboard passed the camera as the other grabbed his arm. I saw some guys playing the shooting game before seeing Chani with his laptop.

"I look so handsome don't I?" Chani asks as he casually puts his arm around my shoulders.

I chuckle, "you always do".

The other guy startled him, causing him to close the laptop- only to open it when he walks away. Chani looks around the room to see if anyone was there before he plugs an USB in the laptop before the music starts.

Before I know it I see him dancing along with some other guys, making me feel proud of my boyfriend. He has been away for a few weeks, practicing his hardest to make his dreams come true.

"Chani-ah, you look so good. I'm glad you called me 11 times to make me come over" I tell him with a smile as I snuggle closer towards him.

I look up to see how his cheeks are coloured in a light pink colour, "I just wanted to see your reaction myself, but I'm glad you liked it".

With a smile I press my lips on his for a split second.

Just when he's about to return one we hear a loud bump, we look over the couch to see Hocheol laying on the floor with an confused Inpyo rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry to interrupt but I need to get an icepack for this guy, he walked into the wall".

"Hyung it hurts" Hocheol whines as he holds his forehead. "I just wanted to give hyung some privacy" he continues.

"So you bumped your head against the wall for me? That's so cute Hocheolie" Chani says with a chuckle, holding my hand in his. "I'll buy some snacks for you later, but I'm busy right now".

That little brat looks at me as he gives me a wink, oh God stop Choi Chani.

That little brat looks at me as he gives me a wink, oh God stop Choi Chani