| Boy with the Guitar | Giseok |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

There was a soft breeze but it wasn't cold. It was a warm after summer day, soon she'll be wearing her winter jacket and scarfs- so she was enjoying the warmth while she could. She put the bookmark between the pages of her book as she looked up, tucking a strain of hair behind her ear.

The thing she noticed was that there was a crowd forming in the park across of the cafe she was sitting at. Her first thoughts were that there was a fight going on and people were enjoying the drama, it was only later that she heard music coming from that direction. 

Of course she got curious, she stood up and picked up her bag before making her way towards the park. It was getting crowded as more people came to see what all the fuss was about, she made her way through the crowd to see who was playing. 

Sitting there on a bench was a boy, he looked about her age. His soft brown locks were covering his eyes as he played his guitar with passion. His voice was suiting- it made her relax almost instantly. 

Now she started to wonder if she had ever seen him before. But for now she was enjoying the music he was making.

-

Almost every day she would visit the park to see him play. She would stay there until he was done and left, like today. 

"Hi", she suddenly heard.

Confused she looked up from her book to see they boy looking at her, a smile decorated his face while he was holding his guitar.

"Hi" she smiled back at him.

"So, I've seen you around a lot lately" he continued, "I just wanted to say hi".

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she looked at the ground, this was the last thing she was expecting. She never thought that he would approached her, and she herself was too shy to approach him.

"You're really talented, that's why I come so often".

When she looked back up she saw the big smile spreading on his features, "thanks, I'm Giseok".

His smile was contagious, as it made her smile as well. "I'm ___".

-

Every day she would try to attend his performance outside in the park, even though it was getting colder Giseok still preferred to play outside. He always told her that he has his own ways of staying warm in the cold.

Even today, it the coldest day in the week so far. That's why she got him some hot coffee to warm up after performing.

She took a seat near the front so she had the best view of Giseok. She watched his fingers play with the strings of the guitar while his voice made her feel as if she was floating. The sound of his voice had been relaxing her ever since she heard it for the first time. Now weeks later it was still putting a spell on her.

"Thanks everyone, that's it for today" Giseok ended his performance with a smile before looking her way.

When their eyes met she could feel a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. This was a feeling that started to pop up more often, it all started last week when she brought him coffee and their hands briefly touched.

It was confusing for her, but she decided not to pay too much attention to it, she was here to support her friend Giseok after all.

"You were great today" she told him when he took a seat next to her on the wooden bench, "but when are you not".

That comment caught him off guard as his cheeks started to turn pink.

"Ah thanks" he said with a smile as he looked down at his feet.

"I got you some coffee to warm up"

Giseok gratefully took the coffee from her, "you're a lifesaver, I've noticed it keeps getting colder and colder. Soon it will be over for a while" he said sadly as he looked at his guitar.

She knew what he was talking about, there was no way he could play in the middle of the winter in the park. He would freeze.

"All the more reason to enjoy these performances even more, right".

He nodded as he took a sip of his coffee, "but it would be a shame, because it would mean I wouldn't see you as much as now".

Now it was her turn to get pink cheeks as she processed his words. 

"It doesn't mean we can't see each other anymore right" she asked him curiously. 

Giseok turned to face her, "do you mean, that you want to see me again".

"Of course Giseok, that's why I always come to your performances" she told him as she started to pick her fingernails. 

That was exactly what he had been hoping to hear her say. 

Lately he had noticed how her behavior started to change a little, and he was afraid it was because she didn't like him back. But after hearing this, he would probably be smiling all day.

"You have no idea how happy you make me by saying that" he said with a smile, "because maybe I'm going to fast, but I just need to get it off my chest".

Confused she looked up at the older boy, anticipating every word.

"I think I might like you" Giseok admitted, "no I don't think that, no I really do like you".

Feeling relieved she let out a sigh she had been holding in, "I'm glad you just told me this, because I feel the same way".

The two looked at each other shyly, pink cheeks decorating their faces. It was silent, at least to them it was silent- all until Giseok broke it.

"Then instead of watching me perform here, let's go out. Let's have a little date" he suggested with his new found confidence. 

She smiled and nodded, "that sounds like a good plan to me, but I will miss hearing you sing".

"I can always give you a private concert, as long as it's not outside in the winter cold" he joked as he shyly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "you can see me as you're boy with the guitar".

"Don't move too fast Jung Giseok" she joked as she lightly tapped his nose.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f55626674396164544b6c527071513d3d2d3437353032303437392e313465383532353065666564303232393634393537353636333333392e6a7067