| Blind Date | Youngdoo |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

She still couldn't believe what her friends did, it still made her mad when she stopped to think about it.

They had set up a blind date for her, while they are aware of her crush. She tried to tell her friends to cancel the date or them to go on the date themselves, but they just giggled at her. Clearly not willing to let her cancel it.

That's why she ended up sitting in a local cafe, sipping tea instead of coffee as a form of rebellion. Just waiting for her blind date to arrive.

All she wanted right now is it to be over as soon as possible. The only thing her friends told her was that he would carry a white rose with him- that's why she had put hers in her hair so he would recognise her, even from behind.

It was taking her too long, she had already been waiting for 15 minutes for this guy, and there was still no sign of her blind date until someone suddenly took a seat across of her.

"Hi, I'm so sorry I'm late but I couldn't find you" he says before looking up to face her.

Her jaw dropped when she realizes who he is.

"Yoo Youngdoo".

Youngdoo was looking back at her in shock.

Now she understood why her friends had been giggling so much when they mentioned her blind date. They secretly set her up with Yoo Youngdoo, her crush.

"Now I understand why Doha and Yeontae practically forced me to go on this date, it's you" he says shyly, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

That's the moment she started to wonder why his friends went through all the trouble to arrange this date. Even getting suspicious about her own friends, she had a feeling that this could have been a conspiracy between their friends.

But why?

"Your friends too?" she asked softly, not daring to look him in the eye- she was afraid that she might say something stupid, that's how large her crush on him is.

"Yes, yours too" he asked confused, "that's so suspicious, I just blame Doha" he adds with a chuckle. "Anyway, want something to drink?".

She gives him a soft nod, "just some tea".

"I'll be right back".

With that she watched him make his way towards the counter to order their drinks.

A soft sigh escaped as she reached for her phone, sending an mad message to the friends who arranged this for her. But on the other hand she's grateful because she would have never been able to do this herself.

She had moments in which she was even to shy to talk to him, let alone ask him out.

"Dreaming again" she heard Youngdoo say with an amused undertone.

She simply showed him a smile while he put down their drinks. 

"That was fast".

Youngdoo nods, "there was no line and the barista has some crazy fast coffee skills, he finished my order before I was even able to pay".

They chuckled before the same silence filled the air around them.

That was his cue, Youngdoo puts down his drink as he looks at the girl in front of me.

"Well I have to admit something" he says before looking down at his hands, "I was the one who asked my friends to set up this date, you see.. I'm shy and well I noticed that so are you. That's why I asked for the help of Doha and Yeontae".

She smiled as the words sunk in.

He is just as shy as she is.

The only difference being how he asked his friends to help him out while she was just admiring him from afar. But sitting right in front of him right now made her see how much more handsome he actually is.

His brown hair was covering his forehead, and how he would puff his cute little chipmunk cheeks. But his smile was the thing that got to her the most, how he was genuine smiling at her. His smile made her feel tons lighter, as if he lifted all her worries from her with just a simple smile.

"You're braver then I am- I actually didn't want to go on this blind date because I have a crush on you and- oops" she says as she quickly covered , realizing that she just told him about her crush on him.

By judging his features, she realized that he might feel the same way about her.

He started to smile uncontrollably, not able to stop smiling.

"Really? You have a crush on me?".

Quickly she hid her face behind her hands as she gave him a small nod, feeling too embarrassed to look at him.

"But I like you too, you're the cutest".

He gently took her hands in his as he removed them from her face, smiling at her. Both their cheeks as red as the seats they are sitting on.

"I like you Cheeks" she smiles.

Blushing even harder, he intertwined their fingers.

He already liked the new nickname she gave him, and he was going to make sure that she is the only one who calls him that.

"Then maybe we should make it official" he says before leaning closer towards her.

His lips gently kissed her forehead, then her two cheeks, her nose lightly before pressing his lips on hers.

Feeling relieved that he could finally confess his feelings, he had cropped it up for a while now. Right now he felt like the happiest man on earth, nothing could ruin his mood. Not even the coffee stain on his brand new shirt.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now" he says with a shy smile, "but what do you say? Let's make it official?".

She nods with a big smile, "I want nothing more".

Now she felt glad that she decided to just go on the blind date to get it over with, she had never expected Youngdoo to be here. Him confessing and asking her to be his girlfriend was the last scenario that crossed her mind.

However he did, and now like him, she felt like the happiest person on earth.

But little did they know that there was a small crowd watching them, seeing their love unfold.

But little did they know that there was a small crowd watching them, seeing their love unfold