| Coffee Date | Jihyung |

| Boys 24 - One Shots |

"Now that you are finally here you can finally taste my amazing coffee, I got the skills lady" Jihyung says as he makes his way towards the dorm kitchen- some of the Unit Green members chuckling at his comment.

He serves them one of his meme faces as he drops a spoon on the kitchen counter.

"Do you all have anything to say? huh?".

Hocheol chuckles as he shakes his head, probably not wanting to deal with his hyung. Which would be wise- since Jihyung gets even more extra with me around him.

Only one of the members gets the hint as he rises from his seat on the couch, moving his hand through his hair. "Come on, let's go before Jihyung sets the kitchen on fire or drowns us in salt and pepper like he almost did in the V app we did".

I hear Jihyung groan softly as he watches their leader leave the room with the other members. However the moment the doors close he fixates his attention back to me.

A smirk decorating his handsome face as he extends an hand out to me.

He never fails to surprise me, one moment he's intense then the other moment he's so sweet.

"Yah don't be so shy" he says with a smile. "It's not like we just met today".

I shake my head as I walk towards him, still curious on what he had planned for me. When he asked me to come over, it was so he could make me try his coffee. He was obsessed with me trying to drink coffee since I once told him I don't like the bitter taste, he claims that his coffee skills would blow my mind. 

However he asked me to come over last month for the same reason but half way through the process he suddenly dropped everything in the sink and served me chocolate milk with a shy smile.

So to be honest I wasn't expecting much from him. Although I wouldn't mind if it did worked out this time.

"I'm not shy, I'm just waiting for you to drop another spoon as dramatic as you did before".

Jihyung chuckles softly before picking up another spoon- looking at me before dropping it with a serious facial expression, once again making me laugh at how weird he can be.

"Now that the spoon dropping has been done, let me make my lady some coffee".

"If I like it" I retort as I take a seat on the kitchen counter, looking down at Jihyung.

He has a serious facial expression, looking at me intently. Pretending to be insulted by my reply.  

I prefer him when he's smiling over him looking so serious, it doesn't suit him.

Since he looked so serious I decided to poke both his cheeks with my index fingers so he would smile again. Plus I know that it always works on him.

"Yah can you stop distracted me please" he complains cutely with a pout.

I shake my head and grab the spoon to tap him on his nose. 

"She still keeps on distracting me even when I asked her not to" he chuckles as he takes the spoon from my hands- a good thing because I would have done it a second time if I had the chance.

There's nothing more I like to do then to tease Jihyung, same goes for him.

He smiles as he cups my cheeks before pulling me in closer, his lips brushing against mine- almost making full contact until-.

"OMG HYUNG THAT'S THE KITCHEN".

We look up shocked to see the horrified face of Hoceol, our vegetable Chae. The horror is written all over his face.

Jihyung gives him a smug smirk, leaning against the counter beside me, "just wait until you're older Hocheolie, you'll be wanting to kiss her in the kitchen too".

I simply roll me eyes at him.

"I thought you were going to make noona coffee, but now I get it. It was all a scam to lure her" Hocheol continues.

"It's not, now go play Hocheol".

I put my hand on Jihyung's mouth to keep him from talking, "it's okay Hocheol-ah, I'll make sure he makes me coffee"

The younger one nods before disappearing out of sight, leaving us alone once again.

"Before you continue or open your mouth again, I'd like to taste that heavenly coffee of yours".

Jihyung sighs a little disappointed before gathering the ingredients he needs.

I lean back to watch him pick out the right mug before pouring a packet of instant coffee in the mug.

He smiles sheepish at me as he turns on the water cooker, "I didn't grind the beans myself, but I did pour the packet in with love".

But before I can reply the water cooker makes it's sound so we know it's done.

"Gosh, I was expecting you to play barista and grind beans for me" I tell him as I accept the coffee he made me. "But I have to say this is more amusing".

"Oh right, you can't drink it yet- you have to kiss the barista first" he tells me as he prevents me from taking a sip.

His hand is holding onto my wrist as the other cups my cheek, pulling me once again closer to his body. He teasingly brushes his lips against mine before pulling me in for a kiss.

An actual one, without one of the younger ones distracting us.

"Now you can taste my amazing coffee skills baby" he chuckles.

I roll my eyes jokingly, "instant coffee skills".

"Just try it already".

I pat his cheek as I take a sip, it surprisingly has a sweet taste- almost caramel like.

However he's right, his instant coffee skills are amazing.

"It's surprisingly good, you weren't joking earlier".

He takes the cup from my hand before pulling my in for a hug, "of course I wasn't joking, you know me right" he asks before stealing another kiss.

Hiii here's my first Boys24 one shot (which I have been wanting to make since 5ever) and it's for the adorable little mushroom Jihyung, who could use some more attention and love Ktrash98 😙