Chapter 7

Begin Again

Chapter 7

 

The drive from the restaurant would probably take about 15 minutes but the ride felt so long , almost like we were not going to reach. 

 

He stayed silent all the way as I sneaked few glances at him. How perfect would it be if we were still together and drove home to our shared house like we always dreamt of having. 

 

I found myself smiling at the thoughts of it just to be hit back with anger. We never actually broke up ... he just left. 

 

It was the right time to get angry. The right time to confront him about his lying , about everything he has done.  But just then the car stopped and I looked to the side to find that I was actually right outside my house. 

 

Wait! How did he even know where I live ? He didn’t even ask me. I still live with my mother but if he really doesn’t know or remember me then how come he knows where I live. 

 

I chuckled sarcastically and turned to face him. “You’re going to say that you knew where I lived from my resume ?” I asked as I felt like I was boiling up with anger because of him and the alcohol knocked in completely and I could pass out in any sec. 

 

He turned his face and give me that ‘how else could I know’ look. I wanted to screen at him , call him a liar but I don’t think I can handle it at this moment. 

 

He turned his face back to the other side and stared through his window. I saw him unlocking the door so I can get out. 

 

I laughed sarcastically at him “wah ... you’re really something Kim Taehyung “ I spit at him those words as I then untied the seatbelt and pulled the door handle to get out. 

 

“I’m not ready to remember yet ... Wheen” I heard him speak as I opened the door to walk out. I wasn’t sure what he said and I was too angry to ask him what did he say. But i think ... i heard my old nickname , Wheen!

 

I stepped out of his car and slammed the door behind me. I walked straight in side the building , almost ran , as my face was already soaked with tears. 

 

No matter how much a human can lie or hide for any kind of reason it’s still considered a lie. He is still lying in the end. But for a man to lie right to your face , is a dreadful thing any man could do. And so , I don’t think I’ll ever forgive him for that. 

 

‘Kim Taehyung , you’re no longer the boy I thought I knew , the Tae-tae I loved. you’re someone I don’t even know anymore and it’s all your fault’ I said to myself over & over again , burring my self into my bed , hope I’ll be getting any sleep tonight. 

 

 

Thank you for reading~ 

A short chapter ... Soorrryyy~~~

Xo love , Paula ^^