Chapter 3

Begin Again

"Guys please welcome our new Producer & songwriter" Bang CEO said , pointing at me as he took a seat.

"Ayy! Jung PD right?" i turned my head and Jhope was smiling at me. How come almost everyone knows about me already?

I nodded my head. My mind was on fire, i couldn't think straight. Although i wasn't looking at him, i could feel his eyes on me. He didn't recognize me? did he? I kept thinking of it over and over again.

"we're really glad to meet you" RapMon said , extending his hand for a shake. I shook his hand awkwardly , like i usually am around people, "Nice to meet you all" i said with a smile which they can't obviously see through the mask.

"We've actually heard a lot about you" Jin said as he and the rest nodded their heads. Heard about me? Heard What? From who? Wait...from him?

"Yes, we're even fans of your work" Jimin added with a sweet smile. he looked shy even saying that.

"But i've never really published any of my work to the public, i haven't actually debuted any of my work so how...?" i said in confusion.

"Hah! we've actually went through and heard some of your work that you submitted in your CV" Suga said and giggled. I can tell they're all embarressed right now.

"You're really good Jung PD ! I wanna learn from you" Jungkook said , almost yelled, in excitement. I laughed at his cuteness , they all looked they were honestly excited to see me. Except for that one member who hasn't said anything yet. 

"Jung PD, i really like your style" Kim taehyung , sitting there in the front end of this table, leaning back in his chair, said as he pointed at my face.

My heart , thats in my chest, literally fell to my feet. He was pointing at the way i was wearing my capand mask. What am i supposed to answer him, or them who are staring at me in a curious way, like they wanted to ask me but felt shy to ask. And there he asked it for them. I wish it was someone else asking me and not him.

"I-uh..I just have a cold" i said and and smiled awkwardly. Are they even going to buy it!.

"You must've been really nervous about today that yu even got yourself sick" Bang CEO said and laughed. He just saved me.

"ah haha yes i was really nervous so maybe thats why" i said laughing along with him, awkwardly. I took off my cap and placed it on the table but left my mask on. i was sick!

I turned and took a glance at him and he wasn't even looking at me or even interested. He was already talking with Jungkook about something, Completely ignoring me.

 

We sat there for almost 30 minutes talking about nothing else but music. These guys are really extremely talented. Just talking with them for like half an hour and i can tell that music is their passion. In just a short time , they even let me listen to their recent composed music and i was in a "AWH".

"Really Jung PD, i can't wait to work with you, I think we'll have alot to lear from you" RapMon said as he clapped his hands in encouragement. The members all nodded in approval, including him.

"Wah! its gonna be really fun having a female producer and songwriter after all" Jhope said and we all laughed.

Just then 3 guys walked in. "Awhh our BTS boys are here" one of the three said.

"You must be our new Song producer & songwriter, right?" the one that looks the oldest of them said, pointing at me.

"Thats our Jung PD" Bang CEO said , introducing me. "And thats Gang PD call him Pdogg, thats Yang PD and our Slow Rabbit PD" 

"Nice to meet you" i said and shoke their hands.

"Sorry we're late but the meeting was running late" Gang PD apologized and i shook my head. "it's alright, im glad i got to meet BTS" i said.

"You're gonna enjoy working with them , i can assure you" Yang PD said and gave the boys a wink. "Shall we go now, we'll show you around our studios" he said.

"Yes Sure" i said and turned to BTS " See you guys later" i said and waved at them.

"SEE YOU SOON JUNG PD" they all yelled as i walked out the door.

 

 

"There's a studio at the second floor" Gang PD said as we walked through the corridor. "and thats going to be your studio-" 

"JUNG WHEEIN PD" i heard my name being yelled from behind. My name! I froze in my place. It was taehyung, i could easily recognize his voice, i didn't even turn, but i can tell its him. He called me by my name. Atleast he finally remembered me now. Did he really?

 

 

Thank you for reading ^^

xo love, Paula