Chapter 2

Begin Again

I made it to the BigHit Entertaintment building just in time , yet i wasted almost 15 minutes just walking back & forth , regretting my decision, then coming to a conclusion that i need to walk in because this is my job now and then going back again to regretting everything since my birth. With all these useless , non sense thoughts running through my head i found myself walking through the doors and stood right in the middle of what looked like a small reciption.

I could feel my heart beating so fast , i could literally hear it and it felt like it was going to leave my body. i needed to think straight, i'm not gonna look stupid , i can't look stupid infront of him , if we ever meet here. i was caught of guard by a cold hand on my shoulder. i turned immediately and a man who i can easily tell was a security , was looking at me.

"Can i help you?" he asked and moved a step back.

"y-yes, yes!" i was stuttering aand nervous enough to even forget what i was here. "yes right , im a new intern here!" i said giving him a polite smile but he looked so stiff and showed no reaction.

"I'm a new producer & songwriter and its my first day today , here" i said as the level of nervousness was increasing.

"Jung PD?" he said and raised his eyebrow at me. 'Jung PD?' whos that?'  i thought and right then it hit me. its me! yes im a PD. i laughed at my own self.

"YES! thats me" i almost yelled.

"Follow me please, i was told to give you your ID that you can use to enter here " he said and i nodded following him in.

 

 

I took my ID that had " Music PD Songwriter - Jung Wheein" with a code and my picture that they used from my application. I couldn't help but smile & be proud for myself. i'm finally doing what i love.

The security man showed me in to a room and asked me to wait here. And a few minutes later , a man in dark denim pants and white cardigan walked in with a big smile on his face. I smiled back awkwardly until

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bang Si hyuk CEO" he extended his hand for me to shake , still smiling at me.

'CEO! WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?'

I stood immediately on my feet and shook his hand "Hi im jung wheein, nice to meet you too chief." i said but i so shocked. i literally didn't expect him to be the ceo when he walked in . i mean shouldn't a ceo be wearing a suit or something. He is so cool. 

"I was really excited to meet you Jung PD, I was told alots about you so i have my hope way too high" he said and laughed.

"Thank you,  it's an honor  to work here and i'll make sure to work up till you expectations" i said and gave him an assuring smile,

"I'm glad to hear that. You were going to meet up with the producers & songwriters now but i was told they're running late so you'll hate to meet them in about an hour maybe" he said. He is way too kind and sweet for a ceo! 

"Its alright , can i wait for them here?" i asked. Atleast if i stay here there a low chance of running into anyone.

"Yes definitely!" he said and laughed. Just then his phone rang. He excuse himself and walked out to answer his phone. 

I sighed in relief. The ceo seems like a kind person, atleast thats good for now. I smiled with a relief for the first time this morning.

"Jung PD" Bang CEO walked in with a big smile, once again, on his face. He looked excited. "I have a meeting with BTS Right now but i told them to come here so you can meet them first, you know, since you're going to work with them , if you want" he said and my heart skipped a beat. Did he just say BTS is coming now. where? in here? Right now?. I was literally freaking out from the inside. What am i going to do? Why did i end up meeting him so fast? I-I-I just came here. GOD SAVE ME.

"Jung PD? Are you alright? you should .. you're going to meet our BTS ...Aren't you excited?" he said and laughed once again. Bang CEO , you're so fast paced.I hit myself mentally. What am i going to do now?

I nodded my head and laughed awkwardly. I'm Gonna die. My feet can't hold me anymore.

"Great, i'll check if they're here" he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

NO NO NO Dont go , wait . I sighed and fell down on the chair. Wait! why am i scared? What am i even scared from? Him? Oh! hell no. You should be avoiding me. he should be the one ashmed. I've done nothing wrong. I pulled myself back up on my feet. "I can do this! I'm not gonna hide from anyone, I've done nothing wrong" i said to myself and took a deep breath in before i went through my hand bag and took out my black hat and black mask and keep them on my head and my face. Just to make sure nothing go wrong. I though. although this is just an excuse...

 

 

The door flew open and a man with a sunglasses on and silver hair who i can tell was RapMonster , walked in and right after him Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, Suga, Jhope walked him and right them he walked. Kim taehyung , walked arm and arm with Bang CEO, Laughing about something. Just then our eyes met and my heart was beating literally a 1000 beats per second. But he looked so fine.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading loves ^^

Who's excited for them to meet in the next chapter? Let me know in the comments please. And to all readers please UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE. I'd love your support <3

Xo Love, Paula.