Chapter 5

Begin Again

It was already dark after what felt like a really long day ; it ended, my first day here. I couldn't wait for the moment i throw myself on my cozy warm bed. I feel exhausted just from the first day, Just by getting to know everyone and introducing myself , setting up my stuff in my own studio wasn't honestly so tiring but the thoughts of him was what exhausted me. I pushed him off my thoughts all this time that i thought i got used to it but today wasn't easy. He has taken over my mind and i couldn't think or work properly. 

I could feel my body stiffen just as i think again about how he've completely forgotten about me. 10 years can be really long but not long enough for a human to forget about someone they grew up with, and loved. Something , deep down , inside of me tells me that he could be lying and thats when it hits me everytime. The news of him engaged to a top star actress , haunted me over and over again. How could he ? Why ? Is he really in love with her ? He's marrying her so is she is second half ... not me?  All these thoughts wouldn't spare me. 

Thinking of it again sets my whole body on fire. So i grabbed my bag and hurried out to leave. I pushed in my cap and mask in my bag crossly.  There is no use in hiding my face  when he doesn't even recognize me.

"Ah what if she already left?" I heard a voice from far ahead and as i walked closer i could see the members of BTS standing infront the company's front door , including him. I started hesitating whether or not i should take out the mask again and cover my face but it was too late as they all walked  towards me waving.

"Jung PD" Jhope cheered as they walked toward me.

He doesn't remember you . He won't recognize you.  I said to myself over and over until they were standing infront of me.

"Wah i think im in love" Jin said and got hit by RM and jungkook from both sides.

"No you can't " RM said pushing jin away.

"Jung PD , you're really beautiful , we didn't realize that because you had the mask on earlier"  Jhope said with a bright smile.

"You cant get sick oftenly. you can't have your beautiful face covered with a mask" Jin said and got pushed back by RM. I felt my cheeks burn , i was definitely blushing. 

"Thanks for the compliments guys" i said as i smiled shyly.

I looked over to the side where taehyung stood, searching for any glimse of jealousy on his face but i see none. He was looking through his phone and showed no interest. I chuckled at my own self. Just then a man walked over to us.

"Aren't you guys going home, the car is ready" a man who i figured is their manager , stood infront of the boys and talked with them. I couldn't really hear properly what they were talking.

"-But tae said to have a dinner party for her-" i could slightly hear suga's voice just as my phone started ringing.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw that my mom was calling. I excused myself , although they didnt notice and walked away to answer my phone.

"MOM" i cheered over the phone. 

"My baby wheein , how was your day?" she asked. I wanted to tell her everything. Tell her that i met TaeTae, your favourite baby boy, who after 10 years doesn't remember nor recognize me but i was too tired to talk over the phone.

"It was alright, The company is really good. The ceo and the producers are really nice to me." i said , assuring her that i was fine. When i wasn't.

"Thank goodness honey , i'm so glad." she said and if only i could then i would just hug her through the phone and fall asleep on her lap. I looked over and the manager was leaving but they were still standing there looking at me.

"Mom i'll call you once i reach home, I gotta go now" i said goodbye to her and hang up the phone and walked to them.

"Jung PD we're going to have dinner in a near by restaurant , You should join us" RM said  and i got flustered. Should i join excuse myself and tell them im tired or just join them and act like i don't care or remember him. 

"Sure , if you guys don't mind" i said smiling at them. They all cheered and taehyung was sightly smiling. 

"Do you drive ? " Jin asked and i nodded my head to the sides.

"We'll let our manager drive you , he must still be outside , lets go" RM said and we exited the builing. 

I needed to be bold if i was going to face him. He moved on and so will i . He acts like he dont care and that he never knew me before. Fine. Thats how its going to be for me as well.

 

Thank you for reading~ ^^