Prank(Kyulwoo)

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Non-au

Kyulkyung and Eunwoo have been dating since the PD101. They really love each other but they need to hide their relationship from public cuz they afraid it's will affect they career.It's really hard for them to do it especially for Eunwoo cuz she can't keep her hand with her.They really hiding it well cuz nobody know about their relationship.They relationship are still good until one day when they two in the practice room to practice 'Wee Woo',Kyulkyung tell Eunwoo to break up with her.

"You must be kidding right?"

"I'm serious,"

"B-but why?you know that I really love you,I never cheat behind you(not really),"

"I know..but let's end it here,idw to be in this relationship anymore, "

Eunwoo stand.

"Fine,if this you want then let's break up,"Eunwoo said in shaking voice,she try to hold her tear and she leave the room.

"Err..Xiyeon..are you sure this is ok cuz I think my 'shiba inu' is crying, "

Xiyeon get out from her hiding place.

"Don't worry unnie,she deserve it cuz she took my yogurt that Nayoung unnie gave me this morning plus she have cheating behind you when you was still in IOI,"

"I know that,but don't do you think this to harsh for her?"

"Nah,she will be fine,"

"So have you filming it?"

"Yep,you should look at her face that time it's really funny," she laugh.

Xiyeon hear a footsteps come to that room.

"I heard someone was coming here,Nayoung unnie get ready,"

Xiyeon hide again.Kyulkyung pretend to cry while Nayoung pretend to comfort her. Eunwoo come to that room and saw them it's really make she hurt.

''So is this the reason why you break up with me?''

''Eunwoo..''Kyulkyung look at her.Nayoung release her hug.

''Cut!that nice!''

''Xiyeon?''

''Hi unnie!'' Xiyeon grin.Eunwoo realize that Xiyeon have a camera with her.

"What are you doing with that camera?"

"Filming a drama,"

"What drama,?"

Xiyeon grin and look at Kyulkyung then Nayoung and she leave the room.

"Eunwoo.." Kyulkyung try to hold her hand.

"Don't touch me," She glare at Kyulkyung.

"I can explain,"

"What?"

"About early,"

"Hm.."

"Well,all that happens early were just acting," Eunwoo raise her eyebrow.

"It's all Xiyeon's idea,she said you took her yogurt this morning so she wants to take a revenge,"

"Really?"

"Well,not really,"

"A-are we really break up?"

"Well,not really too" 

"Then what?"

"Just kidding," Kyulkyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter