I'm Sorry For Make You Fall (MinKyul)

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GirlxGirl

 

Studying in a highschool for only a rich kid is really hard especially when you're not from a wealthy family but get here by getting scholarship.

Being bullied is the ordinary things for me.

 

"Kyul,what happened to your arm?"Minkyung unnie asked me when she saw my left arm have a bruised.

I just shook my head saying it's nothing.

 

"They bullied you again,right?" Tear start to falling from her eyes.

 

"Hye,it's nothing, I just fell from the stairs,"

 

"Stop lying, I know they bullied you,just admit it,?"

 

I sigh,i don't like to see her crying for me.It's make me felt like I'm not good enough for her.

 

I wipe her tears and told her to stop crying.

"Stop crying babe,you look ugly when you're crying,"

 

Minkyung giggle in her tear."I'm sorry because i can't protected you Kyul,"

 

They get up together, Minkyung intertwined her hand with Kyulkyung.

A pair of girls students pass by them and talk about something.Their talk caught Kyulkyung's attention.

"I heard a new student from China will transfer here,"

"Really?"

"Yes,her parents were a billionaire,they said that she have a friend here that also like her," 

 

Kyulkyung gulp,"Crap" she mumbled.

"Kyul?Are you alright?"

Kyulkyung flash a bright smile to her girlfriend."I want to use the restroom for a while,"

"Ah,go ahead ,I'll wait,"

"No,no, don't wait,you can go to the cafeteria first, I'll come later,"

Minkyung nod then she walk to the cafeteria.Kyulkyung sigh and quickly send a message.She then go to the 'restroom'.

"Unnie," Kyulkyung greet Xuan Yi.

"Why did you want to meet up?"

"Do you tell Xiao to transfer here?"

Xuan Yi gasped."I do and not only Xiao but Meiqi will come too,"

"Mygad unnie,that was a bad idea,"

"What do you mean?I told them to come here so you can have a company,"

"Heh,but I already have a company,my girlfriend,"

"Yeh... a girlfriend that not knowing her girlfriend is a billionaire's daughter," Xuan Yi mock.

Kyulkyung roll her eyes.

"Stop acting,I think it was enough for you to do your weird 'experiment',"

"Unnie.. It's not easy if I told her about this,"

"Up to you,they will come here on Wednesday I think,so better chance your style ,gotta go now , I need my time with my seawee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter