Jealous (SiKyla)

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair:Xiyeon,Kyla (GirlxGirl)

Side pairing: Yuha,Eunwoo,Nayoung,Kyulkyung

Plot:Xiyeon and Kyla go on dating but Kyla accidentally meet with her friend from America and that make Xiyeon to get jealous.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

"Ila,i'm so happy today,that we finally go on dating for real now,"Xiyeon said as she link her arm with Kyla's.Kyla chuckle, "aww unnie,you're so cute,"she then pinch Xiyeon's cheek.

 

"You're cuter,"Xiyeon looking at Kyla,still can believe that she now dating this American girl.

They now in a restaurant ready to choosing their meal.Kyla instead of choosing her meal she just staring at Xiyeon.

"Why are you so pretty unnie?"

Xiyeon look up from the menu and greet by the younger girl staring at her."Stop with that sweet words Ila,you better choose your meal,now,"she said and look at the menu again.It was a lie if she said she doesn't like it because she absolutely love it when Kyla using a sweet word on her because this American girl used to be having a cold aura before.

Kyla chuckle still not taking her eyes from her girlfriend, suddenly a familiar girl is approaching them or she.

"Kyla?"said that girl.Now Kyla remember, this girl was her friend from America.

"Sungyeon unnie?"Kyla get up and hug her unnie,she also invite her to sit.

"Eh,babe this is my friend from America,Sungyeon,and Sungyeon unnie this is my girlfriend, Xiyeon,"

"Oh,hi,I'm Sungyeon,nice to meet you,"she greet with a smile.

"Um,yeh,Xiyeon,Kyla's girlfriend,nice to meet you too,"

Then the two American start to talking in their language and yep Xiyeon don't understand what they're talking about.It's make Xiyeon to get annoying a bit or jealous exactly when the two other girl keep talking. She just keeping eating her food and give a smile to Kyla when she asked if she was ok or not.

Of course she is not alright, good thing that Sungyeon excuse herself to go because she have  date to attend. Kyla pay the bill and they both get out from there.

"So..wanna go to amusement park?"Kyla asked.

"No,let go home,I'm tired,"and she walk ahead left Kyla there.

"Tired?we still don't do anything, but she already tired?this weird,"and Kyla follow Xiyeon.

Once they arrive, Xiyeon go straight to their room while Kyla slump her body on the sofa.

"Oh,you guys home,I thought you guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter