Ideal Type (XiHana)

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair:Xiyeon,Yehana(Yewon)=XiHana

Side pairing: Napink,2Kyung,Eunla,BinYeon

Plot:

A guy with a helmet on always happened to be there whenever Xiyeon get into trouble.

 

 

 

 

Xiyeon is the princess in Pledis High School,every boys in that school want her.

Is she famous? The answer is yes,why? She is pretty,have a nice body,smart and more.

She have all what boys want in their dream girl,well she have everything but nobody is perfect,she have her bad side too.

 

 

                           +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +

 

 

"Yo ,how are you today,?you look happy today,are you got that Kyla kid already?,"Xiyeon asked her friend a.k.a unnie, Eunwoo.

 

"You kid,how dare you call me ,"Eunwoo mocked.

 

Xiyeon laugh and take a sit next to Eunwoo.        "You look happy unnie,that why i felt like wanna call you ,"

Eunwoo sigh."Don't talk to loud Xiyeon,this is library,"

 

"Like i care and like you care too," she then take out a snack from her bag pack and eat it.

 

Eunwoo giggle.

"Xiyeon,you are the only one who don't have a boyfriend in our group of friends,why don't you try to find one?that Sungyeon's best friend was pretty nice,he was a good looking too,"

 

"Yewon?no,that guy look weak,he look like can't even lift a small box ,"

 

"Eii,he is not like that,he's strong,"

 

"Yeh?how about Kyla?is he strong too?"Xiyeon wiggle her eyebrows.

 

"Of course he's,he even can lift me,you know,"Eunwoo said that and smile like an idiot.

 

"You gross unnie," Xiyeon smack her unnie arm.

 

 

                       + +       + +        + +        + +

 

~The next day~

 

Xiyeon's friends(the true one) are gathering at the cafeteria.She is the maknae in their circle friends.They talking about their ideal type and when they said their ideal type that mean their boyfriend and now it was Xiyeon turn to tell them about her ideal type.

"Xiyeon,how about you?"Kyulkyung asked.

 

"I...well for me,someone that can makes me feel happy around and someone that can makes me feel loved,"

 

They gasped.

 

"What with that reaction?"Xiyeon asked and take a sip her drink.

 

"We thought, your ideal type will be someone that perfect,"Sungyeon said.

 

"Emm,nah..you guys are wrong,I might be the princess here,but i'm not that perfect,"

They gasped again.

"Unnies!!!!"Xiyeon whine and that make they to laugh.

 

"If your ideal type is that simple,why are you still don't have boyfriend yet?"Minkyung asked.

 

"Erm, nobody look like my ideal type,"

 

Her unnies just shook their head.Xiyeon look at the table next to them and there were Yewon and her unnies's boyfriends.

Yewon smile brightly when talking to them and make Xiyeon to get annoyed.She don't know why she really hate seeing that smile it's somehow remind her about the way the guy with helmet on smile.

 

She look at her unnies again.

"And I don't like a boy that like to smiling a lot,especially like Sungyeon unnie's friend,"she said.

 

"Hey,that rude,what wrong with smiling a lot?that was his personality, and he have a warm heart,ok,"

Xiyeon scoffed.

"He look weak unnie,"

 

"He's not weak,he is the strongest among them,"

 

"I thought, Nayoung oppa or Kyungwon oppa is the strongest among them,"Xiyeon said in a mock tone.

 

"Nah..Kyungwon might be look strong but Yewon more strong than him,"Minkyung said.

 

"Yeh,yeh,yeh," Xiyeon just rolling her eyes,her unnies continue to talk about how strong Yewon are,and she still don't believe that smiling boy is strong.

 

 

                          ++    ++     ++     ++

 

 

Xiyeon now was at the school hallway some random girls and boys students suddenly giving her a compliment.

"Wah,you're so pretty Siyeon-ssi,"said you  one of the student there.

Xiyeon giving their a smile and go to where her club are meeting up.Now,she was at the gate waiting for her driver to take her.

She look at her phone and it's already late.It's almost 7 p.m.She getting anxious because her driver never being this late.She decided to call her driver and find out that her driver will be there in 30 minutes later.He have a job to do.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter