I Wish I Was A Boy(MinkYebin)

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GirlxGirl and genderbender

 

"Oh my god!Yebin!look at that guy!"Minkyung exclaim,she point at one of the runner athletes.

Yebin that currently sitting next to her just rolling her eyes.

"What so good with that guy,?" Minkyung look at her.

"He's cool...,"

"What so cool with him,?"

"Don't you saw his body,?it's so hot..,"

"Geez..I'm more hot than him,"Yebin mumbled.

"Pardon,?"

"What,?"

"I think I heard you said something,"

"You misheard,I'm not said anything early, "

Minkyung nod and look at that guy again.

Yebin look at her lovingly but of course Minkyung don't realize about it.

Yebin sigh and look away.

"I wish I was a boy,"

School was over and Yebin was on her way to go home.She usually with Minkyung but not for today.Minkyung was busy 'catching' her crush. Suddenly she bump at an old lady.

"I'm sorry,"She bow.

"It's ok young man..,"

"Young man?what do you mean?I'm was a girl,"

That old lady just smile at her.Then that old lady go.

"Weird," She continue her walk.

Once she arrived Yebin lays on her bed.She take the pillow to cover her face.

"Why are you make me really love you Minkyung unnie!"she shout in the pillow.

She still remember about their first meet.She bump to Minkyung in her first day at that high school.After that day,they always meet and end up being a friend.

But Minkyung don't know that Yebin have a feeling for her.

Yebin sigh..she start to yawning.After that she fall to the dreamland.

**

A sound of thunder can be heard and that make a guy that sleeping peacefully wake up.He groan.

He take his phone and it was already 9 pm.

He lazily get up and head to the bathroom. He wash his face without opening his eyes.After that he go to the bathtub.

He open the water and showering his body.He start soaping himself from the top then to the down.

When he about to go down he felt weird.

"This weird," He look at it.

"OH MY GOD!!WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!"he screaming.

"Calm down Yebin..maybe this was just a dream,"

He slap his cheek.

"Ouch!"he groan.

"I think..this not a dream,"

"But...how?"

"This can't be..," He ruffle his hair.

Then he sits but stand again. He need to finish his shower,that what he thought

He get out from the bathroom.

He open his closet to take a clothes but then he remember that he was a boy now not a girl.

Suddenly the house bell ring.He go to open and a box was left in front of the door.A note was stick on that box.

"Wear it"

He look around to see if there any people was looking at him.But there are not so he quickly close the door and go to his room.

He open the box and it was a guy clothes.He then wear it. He decide to call one of his best friend Eunwoo.

"Why,?"

"I need your help,"

"Pardon me?W-who is you?why are you using Yebin's phone?are you her boyfriend?I thought she was gay,"

"Are you done talking ,?"

"Well..yes..,"

"Ok..it's me Yebin..I'm transformed to a boy,"

"W-what?you must be kidding me,?"

"Then come here,"

"Come where? "

"My house of course"

"Yebin's? "

"Who else,?"

"Why should I listen to you?"

"You was my best friend,"

"If you really was Yebin then prove it,"

"Shiba Inu,"

"Not strong enough, "

"The only secret that nobody know I about you,you like a boy but you pretend like you was a gay,"

"Another prove,?"

"Well.. YOU STUPID SHIBA INU COME HERE NOW OR I'LL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND KICK YOUR A**!!"

".."

"I'll be there,"she hung up.

Yebin wait at the living room.The door open by someone.

"Yebin?" Yebin know that voice,it was Eunwoo 's.

"Eunwoo,"

"You was Yebin,?"

He nod.

"God..you hot..and tall,"Eunwoo said as she scanning Yebin's body.

"Yah!" They sit.

"So..tell me,"

"I'm sleeping early but when I wake up and go to showering this already happened to me,"

"This weird..so how now?"

Yebin shrug.

The house bell press by someone.They look at each other.

"Who could it be,"Eunwoo ask.

Yebin open the door and like early a box was left there but not just one but two.He take it.He quickly close the door.

"What box is that,?"

"Idk..," Yebin open it.

An identity card,a phone and another guy's clothes was in that box.But a letter was there too.He take and read it.

"You must be Yebin right?I know you must be curious about your situation now.But don't worry cuz you'll know it later.

I'm the one that gonna take care of you from now so don't worry.We will meet soon.That clothes and ID Card was your,you will start go to school tomorrow and you already registered there b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter