I Wish I Was A Boy (MinkYebin) Part 2

One Shot Collection of Pristin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin is on his way to his class then he spot Minkyung is talking with the runner she have crush on.Yebin stop walking,he can see Minkyung is looking towards him and smile sweetly,then she continue to talk with him.

Yebin noticed that Minkyung did not seem happy,he can tell it by looking at her expression.She look like need a help to get away from that guy.Yebin try to hear their conversation.

"My parents are not home for tonight,wanna come over to my house?" that guy asked.

"I don't think I can,"

"Why?I know you have a crush on me, I knew you always watching my practice everyday with your tiny friend,"

"What are you talking about I never do that and she is my friend her name is Yebin,not tiny friend,"

"Whatever,so?I know you're single , I'm single too,"

"Should I help her?" He questions himself."I think I should,"

Yebin decided to approach them and he greet Minkyung."Hey, Minky,"

Minkyung secretly sigh in relief when Yebin greet her.She smile brightly at him and link her arm with him,Yebin a bit shocked with her action but he just let her do it maybe it's can help her , that what he thinks.

"Who is this?" that guy asked.

Yebin about to answer but Minkyung quickly cut him off."He is Yebin,my boyfriend,"

That make Yebin to cough."Are you alright?" Minkyung asked in worry.

Yebin shake his head."I'm alright, don't worry,"

"So you have a boyfriend?" that guy look mad.

Yebin can feel that Minkyung hold tightly on his arm.Minkyung always do that whenever she getting scared.

"Yes she is,are you didn't hear it clearly,do you want me to repeat it for you ?" Yebin said it coldly.

That guy back off and leave them.

"Thanks for helping me,"

"Uh yeh,but my arm.."

Minkyung quickly take off her hand when she realize that her arm still gripping on Yebin's arm.

"S-sorry,"

Yebin can see Minkyung's face start to changing its color,he chuckle.

"Nah, it's ok,you should go to your class now,the first class about to start,see ya later Minky," Yebin smile warmly and head to his classroom.

Minkyung can feel her face is heating up as she heard Yebin call her like that and her heart beating fast than usual.

"What wrong with me?Did I like him already ? I just meet him yesterday," Minkyung talk to herself.

"Nothing is impossible," someone said.

Minkyung quickly turn around to look at that person,she gasped when she realize who is that person,it was their Science's teacher.

"M-Mr.Kang,good morning,"

Kyungwon smile at his student,"I was on my way to my first class today,why are you still out here Miss Kim?"

"I-i was on my way to my classroom to Mr.Kang,"

Kyungwon nod,"Then go now, you'll be late,"

"A-alright Mr.Kang," Minkyung walk faster to her class.

Kyungwon just shake his head and go to his class too.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

"My god... you're too handsome today," Eunwoo comment to her bestfriend.

Yebin roll his eyes and drink his orange juice."What do you want?Just say it,"

"Awhh..you know me so well,so can I--,"

"No," Yebin cut her off.

"I don't even finish my word," Eunwoo crossed her arms.

"Geez,eat your foods now, it's getting cold,"

Eunwoo stick out her tongue and begin to eat.

Yebin can h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter