Your presence and absence are making me crazy

Please keep my boyfriend entertained

 As his lips touched her, she felt a tingling sensation on the sole of her toes.

It was only a peck before he looked at her in the eye. She first thought that it would end there, but he then closed his eyes and gave her an open mouth kiss. ___ involuntarily closed her eyes and felt herself respond to him, making their kiss turned to be more passionate in every second.

___ didn’t realize that the door cracked open and L stood there watching his hyung kissing her. Jaejoong opened his eyes but didn’t stop from moving his lips against to her, instead, he signalled his brother to go away with his right hand before settling again to ___’s waist.

 

____’s POV

It’s been around a minute after we kissed. We were both panting and I just realized how embarrassing it was but well, I liked it. I felt myself gasped as I looked at Jaejoong’s eyes, I didn’t know if it’s just me giving meaning but I thought  for a second that there was something on it, and then I just felt my heart once again overwhelmed by Jaejoong’s.

“so what do you want to do now?” he asked as he held my hands. I felt my inner thoughts squeal.

“Where is L? He’s taking so long.” I said. Well, it’s good that he’s not here, I don’t think I can handle myself embarrass being caught, or I don’t think L would be on my death list if he would have interrupted us. Damn, scratch that thought, it was just a kiss! It’s just a kiss from Jaejoong, from him, but heck, he’s a good kisser.

“Hmm, how about let’s watch a movie in the entertainment room.” He said before standing up without taking my hands out of his.

“How about L?” I asked before standing up.

“Let’s just text him.”

 

 

“So what do you want to watch?” he asked before letting go of my hand and went to the cabinet full of dvds.

“Do you watch chick flick?” I asked before settling down in one of the sits. I didn’t know what was our status after that mind blowing kiss, but I felt myself not yet ready of what could be our label, just imagining it, it’s a sick feeling, a good sick feeling but sick nevertheless.

“Yeah.” He didn’t deny it.

“I don’t know. Maybe find something that starts with letter… H.” I said randomly as I thought of  Hyoyeon and how was I going to tell her this.

He looked at the dvds before pulling out one, “Heavenly forest.”

“Thriller?”

“No, a good chick flick.” He said before grinning and I felt myself being drawn out of his eyes and lips.

“O-ok.”

 

No one’s POV

 

 

After two minutes, L went to the entertainment room and sat beside ___ as Jaejoong was on her other side.  They were all too focused on the movie while eating biscuits and junk foods.

“Aww… so beautiful.” ___ said as they watched the kissing scene of the two main characters.

Jaejoong and L’s eyes broke from the white screen and looked at ____. The brothers have two different reactions; the older was smiling in adoration, while the younger was chuckling.

“Guys, next time, can you please have your lovey thing out of my room.” L grunted.

And ___’s overwhelmed feeling with the movie was blew off and was altered by a frightening feeling.

“You saw it?/ Like here?” they both said in the same time as the former was ___ and the later was Jae’s.

Jaejoong drank his soda before responding to ___, “Yeah, you were in our own world, you didn’t notice him.”

“Jae!” ___ said in disbelief as Jaejoong shrugged.

“Are you guys dating?”L asked, and then both of the older people looked at him. ___ removed her gaze and looked above her head trying to find an answer to his question as Jaejoong then silently contemplated.

“Ahmm.” Jaejoong and ___ were like a blow fish.

L tried to help the two as he then suggest one, “Friends with benefits?”

“No!” ___ exclaimed as L raised his right brow.

She exhaled before turning around and looked at J, “It won’t happen again.”

They were staring each other as ___ mind kept on repeating her last statement, wanting and forcing herself to believe her own words.

 

Monday

 

Everyone of the group was present in lunch except Jaejoong. Hyoyeon and Changmin were enjoying themselves talking over some restaurants that they would go next time they decided to go out. Yoochun asked Yunho about Changmin and Hyoyeon but Yunho just shrugged and ate his buldak. Junsu noticed ___ silence and decided to start a conversation with her.

“Hey, why so silent?” Junsu asked

“Hmm? It’s just weird, Jaejoong’s not here.” She said unthinkingly.

“Come on, just enjoy this lunch, you’ll have another 3 crazy subjects ahead.” Junsu said.

___ only noticed what she had just said and felt embarrassed. Good thing, the crew didn’t mind her, as it was normal for them that she’s ‘crazy over’ Jaejoong.

 

“Changmin-ah, where is Jaejoong?” ___ asked interrupting Changmin and Hyoyeon’s mushiness.

“He’s having a luncheon meeting.” Changmin said.

“So where did he go?”

The boys looked at each other before Hyoyeon talked, “Enough of Jaejoong, ___. Give that man a break.”

____ pouted then Yunho replied, “He’s going to meet some manager of some agency.”

“Is he going to be an artist?!” Hyoyeon and ____ said in unison.

“we don’t think so…” Yoochun said before taking a slice of kimbap.

The bell rang indicating that it’s exactly 12 noon.

“Come on ___, let’s go to the restroom.” Hyoyeon said.

“See you later guys.” ___ said before going out the cafeteria.

 

 

Hyoyeon dragged ___ in a secluded area in the hallway.

“___, I have something to tell you.” Hyoyeon uneasily said.

“Me too.” as ___ mirrored Hyoyeon.

“Really? What is it?! Tell me!” Hyoyeon violently shook ___.

“Yah, tell me first.”

“Oh, well, Changmin and I are...” Hyoyeon played the edge of her sleeves.

“friends, right?” ___ said involuntarily, she felt herself getting stress over what could Hyoyeon have said.

“yeah, but we are getting closer, and I think…”

“O my…”

“I think, we like each other.”

“WHaT?! How? Why? How about Yunho?” ___ exclaimed.

“He’s only a flirty friend.” Hyoyeon shrugged.

“I thought… but, you two were really close! I mean, like a honey coated chocolate!”

“He’s only like that when our friends were present but he’s a very serious man when we’re only left together.” She uttered calmly.

“What about Changmin?”

“I’m comfortable when he’s around.” Hyoyeon said.

“and you are not when it’s Yunho?” I interjected.

“Well, yes, well no, it’s just that, arggh… I don’t know. It’s like I’m with a president, or with a serial killer when I’m with Yunho. We are good partners in dancing, we have this I-adore-respect-you-thing, we are awkward when we are the only two left behind, though silence might be comforting but…”

“You are afraid of Yunho?”

“No! I can kick his , you know?!” Hyoyeon said as ___ raised her left eye brow.

“Whatever, ___. I’m just telling you that I like Changmin and Yunho has nothing to do with it.” ___ felt bad, a little strained with Changmin’s and Yunho’s flags.

“What about you? What are you supposed to tell me?”Hyoyeon asked.

“….”

“well?”

“JaeandIkiss” ___ mumbled quickly.

“what?!”

“O my you understood it?” ___ eyes went wide

“Of course, it’s short, but was the kiss long?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No-uh?” ___ said not sure with her answer.

“Did you guys made out?” Hyoyeon asked as ___ was tongue tied.

“You did?! Did-did you pounce on him?” Hyoyeon alleged.

“I did not!”
“Weeh!” Hyoyeon said unbelievingly what ___ said.

“It’s just… ok, I just told you that we kissed but not the details about it. I just want to ask for some thing.”

“What is it?”

“DO you think he like me?” ___ asked.

“Did he said he like you?” Hyoyeon asked back as ___ shook her head.
“Then we both don’t know, how about his actions aside from that kiss?”

“He’s caring.” ___ remembered his face full of warm expressions.

“Well, Jaejoong’s one weird guy too. I think you should ask him about that!”

“No! I won’t ask about it. What if he said that he didn’t like me?” ___ panicked.

“Then punch him because he kissed you.”

“What if he like me?” ___ said weakly.

“Then you two date each other. You will accomplish your cousin’s favour.” Hyoyeon said as ___ closed her eyes remembering her deal with Jessica.

“I don’t want to work on it anymore.”

“Then do what you want. If you like him then go, if not, then I don’t know, it’s your decision.”

 

 

___ was only looking back and forth at the clock above the blackboard and at their classroom door.

“Is he out for a party?” she whispered.

Many thoughts played to her mind until she thought of what happened on the day she went to Jaejoong’s house.

*Was he hurt that I told him that it wouldn’t happen again?*

*Omo! Don’t think of it, he doesn’t like me?*

*But his face showed otherwise…*

*No! I’m only overacting!*

 

“Yes, ___?” my teacher asked me as she stopped from her lecturing.

“A-ah, May I go to the rest room?” she said before her teacher nodded.

“Thank you ma’am!” she said and stormed out of the classroom.

She ran to the restroom and dialled Jaejoong’s phone number. She was running out of breath because of the running and was listening as Jaejoong’s phone kept on ringing.

“Yah! Why aren’t you in school?” she asked.

Jaejoong calmly replied to her, “I’m signing some contract.”

“Contract? The boys said you’re not… oh?! You are really going to be an artist?!” I exclaimed.

“Calm down. I’m not. I’m going to be a producer.”

“wow.” I said before silence enveloped us.

“Who’s the artist?” she asked.

“Jae, are you ready?” a female voice from Jaejoong’s line uttered softly.

“___, I’m going. Go back to class now.” He said.

“But, wait! Who’s, hello? Hello? Yeoboseyo? Yah!” she said as the call ended.

 

“Who’s the singer? Who is he with?” ___ creased her brow.

“O my, maybe I just miss him.” she said before going back to her room.

 

She arrived in a busy classroom with no teacher. The first class that afternoon just ended. She lazily dragged herself to her seat before her eyes set to Hyoyeon and Changmin holding hands.

“Are you guys?” ___ asked but was cut off by the two with them looking at her and uttered ‘not yet’ at the same time before smiling at each other again.

She rested her elbows on her desk and held her head with both of her hands before muttering, “Jaejoong’s already a problem don’t add guys.”

She was thinking of this possible love problem arising, Hyoyeon and Changmin both liked each other but ___was thinking that Hyoyeon was better off with Yunho. Then she imagined herself in Changmin’s shoes, “No, Jae’s not in love with me.” She then imagined herself being Yunho, “No, I don’t want to be a third wheel. Besides, Yunho knew Hyoyeon first, so definitely Yunho is Jessica, but I’m rooting for Yunho and not Jessica. No, she’s my cousin, stop falling for Jaejoong, it’s not healthy.”

She then felt a tap on her shoulder, “Are you alright?”

“You!” she pointed at Changmin with accusing tone.

“Nothing.” She uttered.

She closed her eyes before letting another thought sink in.

*Every one of us is different. I don’t need to make another illogical logic.

But Jae… ah! Cut that monster kisser!*