Protect the Princess, the Princess' Battle

Please keep my boyfriend entertained

“That guy…” ___ whispered as she walked down the hallway next day after Jaejoong left for that Lunch meeting.

“Hey!” Jaejoong whispered on her left ear as she was surprised by her intruder.

She turned around and crossed her arms on her chest, “Wow. You decided to be present today Mr. Jaejoong? Are you finished with your producing?”

“Not yet, Ms. ____” Jaejoong said as ___ was looking at his eyes and was in deep thoughts.

“So who’s the unlucky singer you are working with?” she asked before Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“Ailee.”

“Ailee? The internet sensation who won in some contest, blah blah blah?”

Jaejoong nodded. Someone then interrupted their conversation.

“Excuse me? Are you ___?”

“Yes.” ___ nodded.

“Why are you asking?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at the smaller guy, probably a one or two year junior of them.

“I like you nuna. You are so cool!” The younger guy sincerely said.

___ wasn’t able to hide her surprised reaction as Jaejoong was just looking at the guy.

“Can we meet, late-? The younger guy started to invite her when Jaejoong put an arm around her shoulder and calmly dragged her away from the younger guy.

“Ah! S-sorry whoever you are. See you later, kid!” ___ said as they kept on walking away.

“Wow. Seriously, I got a fan!” ___ moved her head to her left side and looked at Jaejoong who was facing the front.

“Is that all you got; thinking he’s only a fan? He might like you in different sense.” Jaejoong stated.

“I’m not that dense Jae, but I much prefer the fan-idol thing than anything else. It causes no trouble, you know.  Acting gullible is actually a simple way of saying that the relationship is in friendzone.” She said making Jaejoong stopped from his track.

Jaejoong pondered his thoughts about how ___ acted with their relationship, He didn’t see anything that ___ showed any symptoms of friendzone when their relationship started to be in different direction, though they haven’t talk about it still.

“What?” ___ asked sound defensive.

“Nothing. I just can’t imagine what that guy sees in you. You are annoying.” Jaejoong said.

“Pff… as if. I know you know the  answer, because you love me!” ___ proudly said. This might be seen as a joke around friends, but deep inside they both know that she’s right.

 

 

 

“What the?! He’s out again?” ___ said as Yunho nodded his head before stealing a glance at Changmin and Hyoyeon.

___’s heart softened as she looked at him. He might be a jerk but she wanted the best for him.

“___, I’ll accompany you wherever you go after lunch.” Yoochun said.

“Changmin will then be your body when you are in your classes.” Yunho said snapping Changmin from his own world.

“And I’ll make sure that you made it to your home safe.” Junsu said.

“What the body guard thing, guys?” ___ glared at the crew.

“We had learned from Jaejoong that mutts are just around, ready to attack.” Junsu said.

“What?” ___ said dumbfounded.

“We are protecting you from flirts.” Junsu said.

“Woah!” Hyoyeon expressed.

“Some were with your stunts last time.” Yunho said. ___ thought for a second of any mess that she did for the last week, and she found nothing.

“Yah, I didn’t do anything.” She said.

“No. We mean the stunt that you did in our school---confessing to Jaejoong.” Yoochun said.

“Jaejoong talked to someone who confessed to you earlier. Jaejoong told us about it, so we, the crew decided to protect you while Jaejoong’s away.” Junsu enthusiastically said.

___’s heart fluttered as Jaejoong name was mention. Her flabbergast reaction was hidden by her deadly glare at the boys.

 

 

 

“So what do you want to do?” Yoochun asked as he was leaning against the wall of ___’s classroom.

Hyoyeon chuckled, Changmin looked around for possible mutt, as ___ boringly looked at Yoochun.

“I don’t want to go home yet. I’ll just go at the mall.” ___ said before walking away from her friends.

“Hey, we will come with you!” Changmin said.

 

 

They decided to go at the nearest mall. Changmin and Junsu decided to buy something in an electronic shop, as Hyoyeon and Yoochun were leading the way to the arcade and talking about health fitness. Yunho and ___ was left behind having their own conversation.

 

“what’s happening with you  and  Hyoyeon?” ___ asked  as Yunho shrugged.

“Come on, why does it hard for guys to tell your thoughts to girls, and then complaining to us that we just don’t know or understand what you really feel.”

“ Hyoyeon just decided to move on.” Yunho said calmly.

“Move on? Move on from what? You’re never been together.” ____ asked as Yunho tiredly looked at her.

“Move on from nothingness. We aren’t that close you know. We are just professionals. Know how to socialize when crowds are looking.” Yunho said as he entered at a boutique.

“Do you like her?” ___ asked.

“Of course, I like her. It’s just awkward to… you know, make a move to someone who I really admire, and I flirt with when there are people.”

“Awkward? You’ve been doing that when you are with us, I’m sure you’ll be fine on your own.”

“You don’t get it.”

 “Just make a move Jung Yunho, if you don’t want Changmin steal her away from you.” ___ said and then she caught someone on her peripheral view.

“You told me he’s composing… then what is he doing here?” ___ said.

Yunho looked at where she was looking and recognized the man who was chatting casually with a girl that obviously was being watch by the people surrounding them.

“Jae!” Yunho called. Yunho and ____ started walking where Jaejoong was. ____ recognized the girl he was with.

“Hi,” ___ said as she looked at Ailee.

“Ah, hello!” Ailee smiled after snaking her arms to Jaejoongs left arm.

“I’m ____ and this is Yunho. We are Jaejoong’s friends.”

“Really?! Wow, you have some lovely looking friends here Jae.” Ailee smiled.

“Where are the others?” Jaejoong said ignoring Ailee and the look that his friends were showing.

“Somewhere out there.” ___ said.

“Actually, I’m new here. Can you guys be my friends too?”

Yunho looked at ____, “sure.”

“Really?!” Ailee clapped her hands, “let’s eat, my treat.”

 

They started walking after deciding where to eat. Ailee then start another conversation, “So guys, how long have you been friends with?”

“I’ve been friends with Jaejoong since gradeschool and ___, just this year.” Yunho said.

“You guys are classmates?”

“Yeah.” ___ said. ___ was trying to catch Jaejoong’s attention but only what Jae did was gave her some glances.

They went inside a new opened pizza parlor at the mall. Jaejoong volunteered to order at the counter as the others looked for a vacant table.

“You know, Jaejoong look so stiff right now. He’s friendly in the recording. Did he do something wrong?” Ailee asked as her attention focused at ____.

“None.” ____ said. She was still giving short responses.

“Are you his girl best friend?” Ailee asked.

Yunho hide his chuckle with a cough.

“She’s the closest girlfriend of Jae,” Yunho said.

Aside from Jessica. ___ thought.

___  remembering her changing subjects whenever Jaejoong was put into picture whenever Jessica called.

“Ailee, the other bestbuds of Jae are here at the mall, do you mind them getting here?”

“No, I don’t mind. I want to meet them.” Ailee said excitedly.

Yunho texted the other crew and waited for their replies.

“Guys, I’ll just go out and look for them. They didn’t know this place.” Yunho said before standing up.

“Sure.” Ailee smiled.

Yunho went out and AIlee looked at the counter, Jaejoong was still on the line.

“___, you are the first girl that around my age that I knew here.” Aille said as ___ smiled.

“___ I want to confess something, and I hope that in the future we could have some girl bond about it.” Aillee said slowly.

“What is it?” ___ said. And her instinct was saying no good to what would AIlee would say next.

“I kinda like Jaejoong. He’s kind, handsome, and very talented.” AIlee said.

____ wanted to lean down on the chair as another girl was mesmerized with Jaejoong.

“Oh, really, you like him?” ___ said bitterly.

“Yup” AIlee said emphasizing the ‘p’ sound.

___ sighed, “He got a lot of charisma, noh?”

___ looked at the counter as Jaejoong was talking at the cashier who was more delighted to serve  Jaejoong.

“I like him too.” ___ said casually. She wanted to act that it was just a normal thing to say, but her mind was controlling her, and was really trying to make a statement that Jaejoong is off limits.

“Oh,” Ailee said awkwardly. “Are we going to be enemies and battle for his love?”

Are you serious? ___ thought.

“Do whatever you want Ailee, I won’t stop you. And I still want to be your friend.”

“And you will do whatever you want?” Ailee asked.

“Of course. We have a free will, you know.” ___ smiled.

“You are going to court him?” Ailee asked and started thinking of how those asian dramas always work with girls confessing to guys.

___ just laughed out loud like a crazy lunatic as she thought of courting him. And it was witnessed by the rest of the crew.